Mrmike

Outer Banks
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 OBX, '20 Ecosport, '21 Kymco X-Town 300i
I just got my '23 OBX. I'm just wondering if there is a way to eliminate the digital speedometer that is front and center on the info screen. I have the conventional speedometer and tachometer and the digital speedo is unnecessary and unwanted. I think I tried all the options but I'm not sure. Can anybody help?
Sponsored

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr
I don’t recall if it can be completely removed but by having lane centering on, it is much smaller.

DemonGT

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Heritage Limited
Not sure why you would use the conventional one over the digital?

On our '22 BB you can push up/down on the center button on the right side and scroll through other info options. It had MPG, Nav, Music, Compass

Barry S.

Big Bend
First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
Check your Owner's Manual. You have several choices as to what appears on the screen using the menu button. There also numerous tutorial videos available on YouTube.

Gadget

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
The digital speed will always show, it's just the amount of room it takes up that can be changed.

PugDad

Badlands
First Name
Bronco Lilly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BSBL
Not sure why you would use the conventional one over the digital?

On our '22 BB you can push up/down on the center button on the right side and scroll through other info options. It had MPG, Nav, Music, Compass
I dont know why anyone wants to see numbers forever changing, it is beyond annoying and really really distracting. I prefer the analog as it is forever gentle on my mind.

davidb1841

Outer Banks
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F250 Tremor; Bronco Sport Outer Banks
OMG, get out of the left lane, get off your phone, start looking out of your windshield and not in your cabin............

Last edited:

DemonGT

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Heritage Limited
I dont know why anyone wants to see numbers forever changing, it is beyond annoying and really really distracting. I prefer the analog as it is forever gentle on my mind.
Because those numbers are there to give you information, and when your driving you want that info as easily and quickly as possible. Im not sure how they could be "beyond annoying" unless your staring at them non stop.

wessermgm

Big Bend
First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F150 Platinum FX4 SCrew; 2023 BS BB Silver
Trade your OBX in for a BB or Heritage. You can get the digital speedometer off on the BB/Heritage/Base by switching it to the trip odometer/fuel economy screen.

Bucko

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Sport
Glen Campbell?

I do agree with analog gauges. Looking at a position of a needle is easy to identify that the "vitals" are good. Getting a number makes the mind have to think for a moment or two to determine if its a good reading.

I used to notice that NASCAR gauges always had the needles pointing straight up when they were analog gauges. Straight up? Good.

PugDad

Badlands
First Name
Bronco Lilly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BSBL
Glen Campbell?

I do agree with analog gauges. Looking at a position of a needle is easy to identify that the "vitals" are good. Getting a number makes the mind have to think for a moment or two to determine if its a good reading.

I used to notice that NASCAR gauges always had the needles pointing straight up when they were analog gauges. Straight up? Good.
Yes you know your song title/ lyrics little Easter eggs I like to drop in.

PugDad

Badlands
First Name
Bronco Lilly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BSBL
Because those numbers are there to give you information, and when your driving you want that info as easily and quickly as possible. Im not sure how they could be "beyond annoying" unless your staring at them non stop.
You need to see numbers? Unable to decipher an Analog gauge? How did you manage before ?
Why do I have to stare at something non stop to be annoying? I fail to see the connection?