mdwheaton

Outer Banks
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
Ford Bronco Sport Dents Everywhere From First North Texas Hail Storm 20230519_185411

She went through her first hail. Not good. Aluminum hood got peppered along with the whole top from front to back. Even the flat tops of the doors got dented. My wife's 2017 Mercedes came out with 3 tiny dents you could barely see and popped out the next day when the sun hit it.
Sponsored

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr
Ford Bronco Sport Dents Everywhere From First North Texas Hail Storm 20230519_185411

She went through her first hail. Not good. Aluminum hood got peppered along with the whole top from front to back. Even the flat tops of the doors got dented. My wife's 2017 Mercedes came out with 3 tiny dents you could barely see and popped out the next day when the sun hit it.
PDR will get them all out except maybe the hood which they could replaced. It hurts but PDR fixes it perfect.

CrazyKZ

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport
I too live in Texas and got hit with the large hail a few weeks back. There was fist-size hail coming down! Everbody that I was with got hit even worse than mine. Two had front windshields cracked.

It's going in the shop today to get looked at and fixed. Hopefully, everything will be able to be fixed with PDR. I've only got 4k miles on it, so it makes me sad. But I do have good insurance.

CrazyKZ

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport
Today it was dropped off for repairs. For some reason I feel apprehensive about getting everything fixed like new. Maybe they will surprise me. They said that they would need the truck for over a week. There was a dent on top too on a section that they said "might" need to be repaired and repaint the top. Yikes!

OP
OP

mdwheaton

Outer Banks
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
Today it was dropped off for repairs. For some reason I feel apprehensive about getting everything fixed like new. Maybe they will surprise me. They said that they would need the truck for over a week. There was a dent on top too on a section that they said "might" need to be repaired and repaint the top. Yikes!
Where are you and what shop did you put yours in?

CrazyKZ

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport
It's at Service King in Plano, TX

CrazyKZ

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport
So, I take it that you got hail damage too? :( I know that there are multiple Service Kings in this area. One is in McKinney. Plano is just a little bit closer for me.

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr
You guys will be pleasantly surprised with the PDR. I swear by it. Even large dents on an edge can be removed and no evidence of it being there. The aluminum hood could be another issue but can be done as well but maybe only once. The first time my Escape got hit it looked like someone went after it with a ball peen hammer. Came back looking like new. The second time, they had to replace the aluminum hood. I’m on my third time now, haven’t had it looked at yet.

CrazyKZ

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport
It's hard to tell, but our hail was HUGE.

Ford Bronco Sport Dents Everywhere From First North Texas Hail Storm 1686008097772

Retrosport

Outer Banks
First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
From Deep South Texas, our OB got hit with hail at 2700 miles. No fun. Also had dents in the horizontal ridge at the top of the doors where the window begins. Took it to small local shop that specializes in PDR. About $5k later, came back perfect.

Ford Bronco Sport Dents Everywhere From First North Texas Hail Storm IMG_1530

Ford Bronco Sport Dents Everywhere From First North Texas Hail Storm IMG_1503

Ford Bronco Sport Dents Everywhere From First North Texas Hail Storm IMG_1526

OP
OP

mdwheaton

Outer Banks
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
So, I take it that you got hail damage too? :( I know that there are multiple Service Kings in this area. One is in McKinney. Plano is just a little bit closer for me.
Yeah, this is my thread :)

CrazyKZ

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport
From Deep South Texas, our OB got hit with hail at 2700 miles. No fun. Also had dents in the horizontal ridge at the top of the doors where the window begins. Took it to small local shop that specializes in PDR. About $5k later, came back perfect.

Ford Bronco Sport Dents Everywhere From First North Texas Hail Storm IMG_1530

Ford Bronco Sport Dents Everywhere From First North Texas Hail Storm IMG_1503

Ford Bronco Sport Dents Everywhere From First North Texas Hail Storm IMG_1526
Wow! If yours had that many, then I'm hopeful.
Sponsored