Vehicle(s)
'08 BMW R1200 GS Adv, '23 Norden Expedition

Sunshine 22

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco sport
Just had the same thing happen to my wife's OB. I took her car to run some errands, I had made several stops, on the last stop, I parked and locked it, when I came out, it was already unlocked, when I got in and pushed the start button, it did not start and all I got was every warning message on the dash. The lights were on, I couldn't lock or unlock any of the doors or hatch, the radio was on, the heater fan was running and the shift selector was locked. The dash display kept scrolling through all the warning messages, this went on for about 20-30 min. Finally, I got a message telling me to push the stop button to turn off the accessories to save the battery. When I did the everything returned to normal and I was able to start the car. I drove directly to the Ford dealer and naturally they couldn't find anything wrong with it and said no error codes were stored. Only 2800 miles on the clock, how can I send my wife out in this vehicle and not worry it will happen again and strand her? Ford, if you are listening, you need to address these problems, it looks like I'm not the only one!
Just had the same thing happen to my wife's OB. I took her car to run some errands, I had made several stops, on the last stop, I parked and locked it, when I came out, it was already unlocked, when I got in and pushed the start button, it did not start and all I got was every warning message on the dash. The lights were on, I couldn't lock or unlock any of the doors or hatch, the radio was on, the heater fan was running and the shift selector was locked. The dash display kept scrolling through all the warning messages, this went on for about 20-30 min. Finally, I got a message telling me to push the stop button to turn off the accessories to save the battery. When I did the everything returned to normal and I was able to start the car. I drove directly to the Ford dealer and naturally they couldn't find anything wrong with it and said no error codes were stored. Only 2800 miles on the clock, how can I send my wife out in this vehicle and not worry it will happen again and strand her? Ford, if you are listening, you need to address these problems, it looks like I'm not the only one!
I just experienced the same thing with my 2022 outerbanks I took it to the dealer and they can’t find nothing wrong with it it’s still with them as of now. Did u ever find out what was wrong with it and has it happened again

Sunshine 22

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco sport
Hey there! I can look into your Bronco's error message concerns on my end if you’d like. Will you send us a message with your VIN and dealership info?
I experienced this a couple of days ago and it’s still at the dealer fid u ever get an answer of why

Sunshine 22

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco sport
I had this same problem on Tuesday with my 22 bronco sport outerbanks the engine didn’t start and multiple error and failure messages came on the display after waiting a few minutes it started up like nothing happened then it did it again the next day I took it straight to the dealership they have had it for 3 days now and still no answer did anyone get an solution to the problem please let me know so I can give them some suggestions thank you

Meanderthal

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I had this same problem on Tuesday with my 22 bronco sport outerbanks the engine didn’t start and multiple error and failure messages came on the display after waiting a few minutes it started up like nothing happened then it did it again the next day I took it straight to the dealership they have had it for 3 days now and still no answer did anyone get an solution to the problem please let me know so I can give them some suggestions thank you
Some kind of solenoid switch was quoted above as one person’s solution.

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport

Hi there. This concern doesn’t sound like something we want you to experience with your Bronco Sport. Could you please send us a PM with your VIN and the name and location of your Ford dealer? I'd be happy to look into how I can assist you on my end.

MNVKSFN

Badlands
First Name
JAMES
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BRONCO SPORT
The codes will be in the computer history. They can’t really white wash that part. It’s under warranty, might as well have them check it out.
Codes are not always stored in the computer, we have a 2020 Explorer ST that had the blue screen of death and it never saved 1 code for them to fix.

And for those that say "stranded" as long as you are within warranty you will not be stranded by Ford. Maybe inconvenienced but not stranded.

Cindyk

Outer Banks
First Name
Cindy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Outerbanks
Hi I just had this happen to me. I went to wash my car, then get had to get gas for the lawn mower. When I tried to restart my Bronco Sport outer banks every light came on advanced trac, no hill side assistance, car over heating, low tire pressure ,no driver assistance, no coolant , low battery, blind system fault, low fuel. I tried to take pictures of them. I called road side assistance and my friend to pick it up. Finally it started and I was able to drive it home like nothing happened . I’ve already had issues because my advanced trac has come on several times saying I have no driver assistance or hill side assistance. They could not figure out was was wrong.

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Hi I just had this happen to me. I went to wash my car, then get had to get gas for the lawn mower. When I tried to restart my Bronco Sport outer banks every light came on advanced trac, no hill side assistance, car over heating, low tire pressure ,no driver assistance, no coolant , low battery, blind system fault, low fuel. I tried to take pictures of them. I called road side assistance and my friend to pick it up. Finally it started and I was able to drive it home like nothing happened . I’ve already had issues because my advanced trac has come on several times saying I have no driver assistance or hill side assistance. They could not figure out was was wrong.
Hi there. These warning message concerns don't sound like something we want you to experience with your Bronco Sport. Please send us a PM with your VIN and the name and location of your Ford dealer? I'd be happy to look into how I can assist you on my end.

Kathi

Badlands
First Name
Kathi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
So I am having the same issues in my 2022 Badlands. Multiple warning lights going off at the same time. (Hill Start Assist not available, Pre-collision assst not available, 911 assist not available, shift system fault, park assist not available, etc.) When this happens, my turn signals don't work and cruise control is out. I learned the hard way, while rock crawling, that the goat modes also go out. Heading up a hill and it pops back into normal vs. rock crawl mode. It has been to two dealerships and they can't find anything wrong. The messages will go away if I disconnect the battery for a few minutes. However, what used to happen every 500 miles or so, now happens almost daily. Has anyone successfully resolved this?

Mark S.

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands | 2020 Escape
It has been to two dealerships and they can't find anything wrong.
This issue cannot be diagnosed remotely. You may find someone that has had similar symptoms as yours, but the complexity of the interconnections between components on these cars all but guarantees that similar symptoms will not mean similar causes. Unfortunately, the only thing you can really do at this point is go back to the service department. The more you bug them about this issue the more they will realize you won't go away until they find and fix your issue.

My guess, for the record, is a bad connection somewhere. Intermittent problems (the kind that come and go for no apparent reason) are almost always caused by connectivity problems.

Barry S.

Big Bend
First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
My Low Washer Fluid notice keeps coming on despite the fact that the washer reservoir is full. It's not a big deal so I'm disregarding it and figure I will mention it when I bring my BS Big Bend in for its first service. Currently have only 3600 miles.

Meanderthal

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
So I am having the same issues in my 2022 Badlands. Multiple warning lights going off at the same time. (Hill Start Assist not available, Pre-collision assst not available, 911 assist not available, shift system fault, park assist not available, etc.) When this happens, my turn signals don't work and cruise control is out. I learned the hard way, while rock crawling, that the goat modes also go out. Heading up a hill and it pops back into normal vs. rock crawl mode. It has been to two dealerships and they can't find anything wrong. The messages will go away if I disconnect the battery for a few minutes. However, what used to happen every 500 miles or so, now happens almost daily. Has anyone successfully resolved this?
Another potential when you are getting a lot of warning lights like this is to charge the battery, or test and replace the battery if needed. Once the voltage gets low all sorts of error messages will begin popping up.

Kathi

Badlands
First Name
Kathi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
My guess, for the record, is a bad connection somewhere. Intermittent problems (the kind that come and go for no apparent reason) are almost always caused by connectivity problems.
Thank you, Mark. I am scheduled to head back to the dealership this week. Hopefully I will have a couple of suggestions to give them.
Sponsored