Trailrunner916

Badlands
First Name
Celia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
My Badlands developed a dash read all about two weeks ago. It is highly annoying. It seems to be coming from where the black plastic meets the clear plastic on the dash display. There is a pretty good gap where they meet you can stick your pinky finger in it. Does anyone else have this issue or is it just me. I will be taking it to the dealer but I highly suspect that they will not notice a problem when I take it in.
Sponsored

dejones64

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lancer, BS BB
My Badlands developed a dash read all about two weeks ago. It is highly annoying. It seems to be coming from where the black plastic meets the clear plastic on the dash display. There is a pretty good gap where they meet you can stick your pinky finger in it. Does anyone else have this issue or is it just me. I will be taking it to the dealer but I highly suspect that they will not notice a problem when I take it in.
Pic please? I have a couple rattles I’m trying to track down. Driving me nuts.

Mark S.

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands | 2020 Escape
Get yourself some of these at Walmart and stuff 'em between anything and everything.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Super-Sliders-Assorted-Round-Self-Stick-Cabinet-Bumper-Plastic-Clear-Gray-80-Pack/16782127

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Hi there. Can you send us a DM with your VIN and dealership info? I can look into this on my end.

dejones64

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lancer, BS BB
My rattle sounds like it’s coming from inside the passenger door, metal rattling. Anyone else?

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
My rattle sounds like it’s coming from inside the passenger door, metal rattling. Anyone else?
Hello! Go ahead and send us a private message with your VIN and the name and location of your Ford dealer. I'll look into this rattle concern for you. Thanks!

bgomez

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
I am experiencing the same thing. It is noticeable when i am playing music with substantial bass.

toddedmond

Outer Banks
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Camry XSE
Mine is in the drivers door aroud where the mirror is mounted, mostly notice at lower speeds. Noticed the upper cover on the drivers side mirror rattles when you tap on it.

vipinputhoor

Big Bend
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
vibration coming under touchscreen area so annoying. i am waiting till my first service and one tire also bulging.
600km only

Last edited:

seoden88

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Sport Badlands
you people have warranty take it to a dealer let. them find the issue

tRex

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Hmmm...in the freezing weather now I've noticed a little rattling sound like pieces of ice skittering around near the front of the roof/windshield. My hard top convertible does this due to vibrations making the seals squeak in cold weather, so I thought something similar going on around my moonroof? Interesting that it goes away after the BS is warmed up a few minutes. Never occurred in warmer weather. I suppose it's also possibly actual ice in there somewhere. I have not opened the moonroof since Fall when I closed it "for the season."

OP
OP

Trailrunner916

Badlands
First Name
Celia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Hmmm...in the freezing weather now I've noticed a little rattling sound like pieces of ice skittering around near the front of the roof/windshield. My hard top convertible does this due to vibrations making the seals squeak in cold weather, so I thought something similar going on around my moonroof? Interesting that it goes away after the BS is warmed up a few minutes. Never occurred in warmer weather. I suppose it's also possibly actual ice in there somewhere. I have not opened the moonroof since Fall when I closed it "for the season."
Mine squeaks/rattles in the instrument cluster area only when it is cold (under 40°). And goes away in warmer temps.
took into dealer and they placed more felting around the instrument cluster. I’ll repost if the squeak/rattle and goes away. Waiting for cooler temps

Andid13

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
I have a rattle, too. It kind of sounds like it's coming from the area around the rear view mirror, where the black plastic meets the windshield.
Sponsored