Badlands
First Name
Rad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
So it's not bolted down or anything?
Yes it is, very secure. Look at that bottom left pic. Two screw holes on each side go into the walls inside and stop short of coming through the outside of the console. Never even drills into the outer wall just the inner.
Sponsored

FlashToPass

Base
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Just ordered the Console Vault directly from Console Vault. They had a better price on the vault. I got the vault for $273.60. Their original price was $304.

When I started checking it out, I went to console vault and put everything into the shopping cart to check pricing. When I completely filled everything out, I left it sitting. After 1-day of the cart sitting there, the Console Vault people sent me an e-mail asking if I wanted 10% off, and gave me a link back to my cart with the code of "CV10".

If you want a good price on the console vault, you can try the CV10 code and get it with 10% off. If they dont give you the code to begin with, just leave your cart full and wait for the e-mail.

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Just ordered the Console Vault directly from Console Vault. They had a better price on the vault. I got the vault for $273.60. Their original price was $304.

When I started checking it out, I went to console vault and put everything into the shopping cart to check pricing. When I completely filled everything out, I left it sitting. After 1-day of the cart sitting there, the Console Vault people sent me an e-mail asking if I wanted 10% off, and gave me a link back to my cart with the code of "CV10".

If you want a good price on the console vault, you can try the CV10 code and get it with 10% off. If they dont give you the code to begin with, just leave your cart full and wait for the e-mail.
I see a lot of companies doing this. "Hi you left something in your cart. Supply is running low, don't miss out, here's an additional $x to complete your purchase "

jazzdab

Big Bend
First Name
Thom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
The CV10 coupon worked for me just now. Showed up as abandoned cart discount and was good until 12/31/2029. Thanks for the tip!

jazzdab

Big Bend
First Name
Thom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Arrived this afternoon and just now installed.

Ford Bronco Sport console and back seat vault options 619255B6-6810-4C53-A7B7-1A123803316C
Ford Bronco Sport console and back seat vault options AAFE4816-2658-4270-A90B-C95E33863F2B

FlashToPass

Base
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Arrived this afternoon and just now installed.

Ford Bronco Sport console and back seat vault options 619255B6-6810-4C53-A7B7-1A123803316C
Ford Bronco Sport console and back seat vault options AAFE4816-2658-4270-A90B-C95E33863F2B

I got mine and installed it already also. Was very easy to install. I wish they had sunk in the bolt gromets some, so they do not stick out as much. (looks like you are missing one bolt?). I do like having it, since I hated locking my firearm in the glove box when not able to carry into certain establishments. This is going to give me more peace of mind. While this is not completely secured, it will deter most from trying to tear out the center console to get into it.

jazzdab

Big Bend
First Name
Thom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
For anyone interested, ConsoleVault is running a 20th year anniversary sale with the coupon code: CV20YEAR

jazzdab

Big Bend
First Name
Thom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Got emailed a new 20% discount code today:

NICELIST2021

Idontknow

Badlands
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cross trek and grand caravan
For anyone who has installed this does it work with the badlands premium package. On the builder if you try and add this it removes that package for some reason. I didn’t bother asking the dealer about it because I was on the fence anyways. Maybe it was just the builder site being dumb. Just curious for clarifications sake.

DatWayMon

Badlands
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
For anyone who has installed this does it work with the badlands premium package. On the builder if you try and add this it removes that package for some reason. I didn’t bother asking the dealer about it because I was on the fence anyways. Maybe it was just the builder site being dumb. Just curious for clarifications sake.
It worked with my 2021 BL+BL. I installed both the console and rear seat vault myself.

Looking at the details of the 2022 BL Package it describes the center console a bit differently than it did in 2021, but the problem you mentioned involves the Premium Package. I tried the same thing you did and it wouldn't let me have both the Premium Package and the center console vault, although I see nothing listed in the Premium Package that should cause a problem.

Looking at the Console Vault site it does show both vaults available for the 2022 Bronco Sport.

That said, even if it did allow you to add it I would choose to purchase it myself directly from Console Vault and install it myself, as you'll save quite a bit of money. They always have a 10% off promotion running, but right now they are offering 20% off with the code SantaVault21 and shipping is free within the United States.

If your at all concerned about installing either one yourself don't be. As others have mentioned, it's ridiculously easy and takes about 10 minutes.

Fuzzbear

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, '21 Badlands (RIP), '02 Ranger Edge
I got mine and installed it already also. Was very easy to install. I wish they had sunk in the bolt gromets some, so they do not stick out as much. (looks like you are missing one bolt?). I do like having it, since I hated locking my firearm in the glove box when not able to carry into certain establishments. This is going to give me more peace of mind. While this is not completely secured, it will deter most from trying to tear out the center console to get into it.
Those who have the center console vault, is there still room to have a console tray above the safe? I'd love to secure the big space below but I like having an organizer above for the random things I carry around there. I have this one, which fit perfectly in my 2021 (and I hope will be the same in my 2022): https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B08B5Z8NZM/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o06_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

SunZmSpark

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Those who have the center console vault, is there still room to have a console tray above the safe? I'd love to secure the big space below but I like having an organizer above for the random things I carry around there. I have this one, which fit perfectly in my 2021 (and I hope will be the same in my 2022): https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B08B5Z8NZM/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o06_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
There isn't room for the tray, but you can use the top of the vault as a tray. However, it would interfere with access to the vault.

Idontknow

Badlands
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cross trek and grand caravan
It worked with my 2021 BL+BL. I installed both the console and rear seat vault myself.

Looking at the details of the 2022 BL Package it describes the center console a bit differently than it did in 2021, but the problem you mentioned involves the Premium Package. I tried the same thing you did and it wouldn't let me have both the Premium Package and the center console vault, although I see nothing listed in the Premium Package that should cause a problem.

Looking at the Console Vault site it does show both vaults available for the 2022 Bronco Sport.

That said, even if it did allow you to add it I would choose to purchase it myself directly from Console Vault and install it myself, as you'll save quite a bit of money. They always have a 10% off promotion running, but right now they are offering 20% off with the code SantaVault21 and shipping is free within the United States.

If your at all concerned about installing either one yourself don't be. As others have mentioned, it's ridiculously easy and takes about 10 minutes.
I appreciate the info! I’m no stranger to diy work so I’ll just purchase through the manufacturer directly. Thanks for the tip on the 20-% off
Sponsored