First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
When we test drove Outer Banks my wife said it felt truck like. But she likes the truck like vehicles.
Sponsored

Last edited:

gman62

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Outer Banks Edition
We picked up our Badlands Sport 4 days ago. Alto Blue as well, I think fully loaded with everything else except the cargo management add-ons and no fender flares or mud flap extras. Really like the way this thing drives and handles. It’s like a little truck. I wish they would have given us Sync 4 and I’m not sure why they didn’t since it’s goin into their other new vehicles, including the full size Bronco. Not that Sync 3 is bad, but it’s just not the newest and I’d really like wireless CarPlay/Android And the improved compatibility for music playlists and other little features.

Not sure I understand why, especially on the top trim, we don’t have power seat/ mirror memory and a garage door opener? I’ve seen some really lame excuses presented by the community as to why they’re not included. But let’s face it, it’s a major oversight from Ford, especially for the opener. Something their mid-level and up trims on ALL their other vehicles offer or even includes by default.

Anyway, those are the extent of my complaints. This little SUV has a lot going for it and it’s rapidly becoming one of my favorite Fords of all time.

Ford Bronco Sport Confessions of a Week-Long Badlands Owner sport
Homelink, memory seats and power hatch release and these bad boys would be perfect!

Reactions: Jrl

MTBabyBronco

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
Homelink, memory seats and power hatch release and these bad boys would be perfect!
I agree. Would really like memory seats and rearview mirror but the power hatch release would be nice when carrying grocery bags!

Glamdring70

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BL+BL
When you slide it over to Sports mode it lights up red like that
Does anyone else wish the Eco mode changed the screen to green? Every other screen gets a background effect but the Eco mode just uses the normal screen in blue and adds a tiny leaf at the bottom.

Johnperrion

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Does anyone else wish the Eco mode changed the screen to green? Every other screen gets a background effect but the Eco mode just uses the normal screen in blue and adds a tiny leaf at the bottom.
Yes!!!! Why the heck is it green!?? I have asked this as well lol

ACGilbert

Badlands
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Edge ST
Thanks for the review very helpful!

Just to clarify does yours have lane centering? Wife's 2020 Escape has lane assist but I'm not overly thrilled by how it works. Don't get me wrong it does what it claims.
Agreed the adaptive cruise is amazing allowing me to drive in stop and go urban traffic just steering on cruise control. The one issue I found was when it was in auto stop/start it would sometimes fail to resume when the car in front moved out of the way. Sort of nerve wracking the first time using it lol, but it's easy to get spoiled.
I think it depends on how long the stop is. I have it on my Edge ST and it will start back up for brief stops, but not for longer ones. May be in the owners manual.
AC

Johnperrion

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Because its ECO Friendly , tree huggers , thats my story & I'm sticking with its . lol
lololol I meant to ask "why isn't it green"
I totally agree with ya its for the tree huggers! For me, tree huggers and bumble bees occupy the same space. They are just out there helping plants grow. lol I got no problem with em.
Sponsored