tallmansd

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
I was at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway the other night for my COVID vaccine, I got quite a few compliments. I had one guy say he thought "It would be bigger!"

As I was moving to the waiting area, I was 5 plastic cones from 2.5 miles of glory.. If only the National Guard weren't the ones directing me to Gasoline Alley..
Sponsored

Osco

Banned
Base
Banned
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport and 2004 Ford Escape AWD
"So that's the new Bronco"
Then I have to explain to most everyone of the people who see it that it's NOT the Bronco, It's the Sport. Then I get this deer in the headlights look so when I add 'Bronco II' they get this look like, "Lightbulb' and then when I tell them the Big Bronc Is still more than a year out they are done with me and I can see it in their eyes.
Cell phone comes out,
They are heading straight for Google.
Hahahaha.
People are so funny.

tRex

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
"So that's the new Bronco"
Then I have to explain to most everyone of the people who see it that it's NOT the Bronco, It's the Sport. Then I get this deer in the headlights look so when I add 'Bronco II' they get this look like, "Lightbulb' and then when I tell them the Big Bronc Is still more than a year out they are done with me and I can see it in their eyes.
Cell phone comes out,
They are heading straight for Google.
Hahahaha.
People are so funny.
People need to get over this and get informed. THESE are also Bronco Sports! Yes, there were the Bronco, Bronco II, and Bronco Sport -- ALL of them -- in the day.

https://classics.autotrader.com/classic-cars-for-sale/ford-bronco-for-sale?keyword=Sport

Ford Bronco Sport Compliments! 1966-Ford-Bronco-classic-trucks--Car-101397534-e2247a7c80627f60447cfca4f8e46ada

IronMikeGolf

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, BS OB
I've done several walk-arounds after coming out of a store or movie theater. One was a couple that had just bought a Lexus NX or RX (I don't remember) for her and I saw the buyer's remorse in her eyes. They had not heard of the BS.

I offered condolences.

OP
OP

tallmansd

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Sitting at a stop light tonight, heard a honk next to me, looked over to a guy asking me to lower my window.

He goes "THATS A BRONCO!"
I said "It's a sport, but yes"
"That thing is beeaaautiful!"
I said thanks, have a good night.. green light gooooooo!

fourthgear

Outer Banks
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport ,MB Sprinter 4x4
Had a woman videoing us with her phone leaving the parking space/lot yesterday at Whole Foods , she took stills walking around the BS trying to keep her distance , that was funny . Pulling into the Parking lot , some guy blocked traffic looking at the BS , he sure gave it a look over .

I got a glimpse of a BS like ours when I was coming out of a parking lot last week & the BS , (same color as ours, Area 51 ) it was turning onto a side street , I had to call the wife to see if it was her & it wasn't. Last night as my wife was going to church , she got behind a BS , all white with a black top , so BS's are beginning to show up down here .

Fossil

Badlands
First Name
Ernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
10 Raptor, 95 SVT Mustang 5spd, 95 SHO 5spd
lol, when my Raptor was hew I'd come out of where ever and find people gawking.

Try pressing lock twice on your remote if they get too close. ;)

retiredguy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport BB , 2020 Ecosport, 2017 Escape
I've had a number of people compliment me on my BS. Most say they love the color(Carbonized Gray) as well the overall design.

Vreezy

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport

Bird

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Big Bend
We have definitely gotten double-takes and some questions from strangers with our Cactus Gray BS. (Sure wish we had the orange--that would be singular.) But not nearly as many looks as we got back in 2015 with a new first year Jeep Renegade Trailhawk in commando green.

McBrideless

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Lesabre
Brought mine to the tag agency. The ladies at the counter were all talking about how good it looked.

IronMikeGolf

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, BS OB
Took a 10 day trip from OH to NC and SC. Got back last weekend. I did not see any other BS on the road. Had several conversations with folks wanting to check it out. Half the crew of one car wash, too.

over the hill

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco sport
I was pulled over by a Easton, MD. police officer yesterday morning....when he came to my window I asked what the problem was, hoping it would not be my tint, but he stated he did not need my license etc....just wanted to check out my bronco sport and asked if I had a few minutes to pull into the hotel parking lot so he could get a good look...which I did, after I explained anything he finds can not be used against me !! (ha,ha,ha ) He loved the bronco and was on the fence but, now wants to find one....by time we started talking there were 2 other people that joined in to check out my bronco sport !!!!

Last edited: