DirtyLuke

Badlands
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' BS BL, 18' Forester
But a squeak backing up with wet brakes? Give me a break! Is that really someone's problem?
You're trolling right? The brake noise everyone talks about is not a normal squeaky brake. It's a resonance in the whole brake assembly and it happens regardless of environmental factors. And it can be very loud. Consider yourself lucky if yours isn't too bad.

Other then that, the car has been fantastic.
Sponsored

RiotfunK

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Badlands
I’ve had more problems in the last 10k miles with this POS BL. Than I’ve had in my last 250k miles on any other vehicle and motorcycles.
I wheeled my jeep with full armor and 35s every weekend for 3 years. and was my daily.
Even dropping that thing on rocks constantly and hitting things with it it never gave me these types of issues.

And my Jeeps have never left me stranded like this has, twice.

Last edited:

sparkerk

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford Escape Limited to Bronco Sport
Same here Pal. Doesn’t it just drive you crazy with a bunch of whining cry babies with all these problems that you and I don’t have. They go out and beat the shit out of these cars tailgating 18 wheelers and wonder why did my windshield crack. They put it in sport mode and wind the motor out to 6500 rpm from stop light to stop light. Half of these guys are frickin idiots.
:clap:

Hot Rod Mike

Big Bend
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator , Wrangler , Bronco
I’ve had more problems in the last 10k miles with this POS BL. Than I’ve had in my last 250k miles on any other vehicle and motorcycles.
I wheeled my jeep with full armor and 35s every weekend for 3 years. and was my daily.
Even dropping that thing on rocks constantly and hitting things with it it never gave me these types of issues.

And my Jeeps have never left me stranded like this has, twice.
There is no comparison. Can’t you figure that out.

Hot Rod Mike

Big Bend
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator , Wrangler , Bronco
There is no comparison. Can’t you figure that out.
Stop complaining and sell it.
I off road, overland, go camping, mall crawling trying to find issues with my BS I’m still working on it as soon as I do I will join the whinnying campaign
same here. I just can’t seem to find anything to complain about. If there was something I surly would find it. Lol lol lol

Jumbo1953

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
2021 BL with a problem in the first couple months. Nothing since and at 17,500 miles. Very happy.

ipage

Big Bend
First Name
Isaac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Big Bend
I have been pleasantly surprised with how reliable my BS has been. It is my site commuter and spends most of its day on unpaved FSR roads. I have not had much luck with the windshield, but again the vehicle is mostly used on FSR roads so that is to be expected.

As for the fuel economy, before I installed my lift I could get 6L/100km (40MPG) on the highway. Now I get about 10L/100km (23MPG) with a RC 1.5" lift and 245/70R17 10ply tires.

After 90,000km (55,000mi) the only issue has been the active grille shutters stopped working, but again this was due to excess mud and dirt on the front of the vehicle.

Nancy L

Outer Banks
First Name
Nancy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Hello all, has anyone had a oil leak issue? I just left my brand new (22) Bronco badlands at the dealership. Took it in for the 2,250 mile oil change (1st one), they tell me it has a very bad oil leak. There was no idiot light that came on. I am paying attention because my last car was an 11 Escape and the Bronco has more accessories to figure out. Very not happy!

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Hello all, has anyone had a oil leak issue? I just left my brand new (22) Bronco badlands at the dealership. Took it in for the 2,250 mile oil change (1st one), they tell me it has a very bad oil leak. There was no idiot light that came on. I am paying attention because my last car was an 11 Escape and the Bronco has more accessories to figure out. Very not happy!
Hi there, Nancy! Could you privately message us with your VIN and the name and location of your Ford dealer so I can look into this oil leak concern for you? Thank you!

hwildey

Big Bend
First Name
Herb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I have 33,000 plus miles on my 2021 Big bend and I have had zero issues outside of a couple recall notices. And frankly recall notices aren't special to this car, it happens to all of them. My windshield hasn't cracked 6 times, i don't tail gate either. The brake moan isn't actually a real problem for the 12 feet per week that i actually back up. I accepted the fact that the car no longer came with an engine cover and bought my own. My water pump is fine, I also don't drive in sport mode full time so no added stress or extra RMPs for nothing. Oh, and I average 30 mpg consistently with bigger tires and a lift kit. What am I doing wrong?
We are like twins. Except I don't average 30 mpgs or have a lift kit (which tires and kit did you go with)? I do have two cracks, but every car that I drive in Arizona gets rocks chips, it is what our roads are made out of. I do have an engine cover, but would not have cared if I didn't. What are your hypermile tips and tricks?

Juanchoch

Badlands
First Name
Juan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco sport
Brought in my BL today for service oil change basic stuff at about 50k out of warranty and mentioned the tsb for the rear breaks and was told there would be a 250 diagnostic charge to see what the issue is then figure out what to do. Supper loud in the morning since 10k miles. Also brought up sync going black and requires a different appointment. So I don’t know if my extended warranty covers it. Will go home and read fine print. MPP warranty.

OP
OP
altoblue

altoblue

Big Bend
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Big Bend
We are like twins. Except I don't average 30 mpgs or have a lift kit (which tires and kit did you go with)? I do have two cracks, but every car that I drive in Arizona gets rocks chips, it is what our roads are made out of. I do have an engine cover, but would not have cared if I didn't. What are your hypermile tips and tricks?
No tips or tricks, thats just normal driving for me. I had it up to just under 39 mpg over the weekend. just going normal on the gas and i keep it in normal mode. stay out of sport mode if you want any kind of mpgs. i put good year wrangler trail marks on at 1100 miles. size 245/65/17. no rubbung at all before the lift either. lift is the 1.5 in readylift. installed myself in a few hours. happy so far

hwildey

Big Bend
First Name
Herb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
No tips or tricks, thats just normal driving for me. I had it up to just under 39 mpg over the weekend. just going normal on the gas and i keep it in normal mode. stay out of sport mode if you want any kind of mpgs. i put good year wrangler trail marks on at 1100 miles. size 245/65/17. no rubbung at all before the lift either. lift is the 1.5 in readylift. installed myself in a few hours. happy so far
I don't know how you can average those mpgs driving normally. That is crazy. But I will say that I got pretty great mileage on a trip through some mts going 55 or 65 on open roads...maybe up in that mid 30s range. But it went away once I got back to freeway and city driving....so I guess in the right circumstances you can do it.

Thanks for the lift recommendation.

o0260o

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BroncoSport
Mine is in the shop right now for possibly failed ignition coil. 2 years and 34k miles, I still think it's a very reliable car. I don't baby it and floor it every day and take turns at the limits of traction. It's a tool, I use it.

Blue oval fan

Big Bend
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Sport
Forms are always full of enthusiast and complainers. Go to any forum of any brand/model you will have both sides. Vehicles are man made, they will have issues. Today's consumers are unrealistic and entitled. I think people seem to forget how terrible cars were in the 70s, 80s age 90s........
Sponsored