North7

North7

Badlands
First Name
North7
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Looking the this view of the Gray roof option, you can see the lighter shade contrasts well vs just being all black. The other thing it shows, there is a distinct cutoff line that would work well for a Factory Optional White Painted Roof (please Ford?)

If not, I think the White wrap idea will work. Do we have any Photoshop experts that want to give it a try?

essentialemployee

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet Tahoe
Looking the this view of the Gray roof option, you can see the lighter shade contrasts well vs just being all black. The other thing it shows, there is a distinct cutoff line that would work well for a Factory Optional White Painted Roof (please Ford?)

If not, I think the White wrap idea will work. Do we have any Photoshop experts that want to give it a try?

While you’re at it. Can you also photoshop the A, C and D pillars to match the roof. That’s why I went with the black roof, to match the pillars.

essentialemployee

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet Tahoe

F05CD0C9-52F7-4D5E-95E3-E38CCDE8EF21.png

You asked for a photoshop expert? You’re welcome

txbronc

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda Cx-9
I like the one with just the top white. Personally, I would match the door handles to tie it all together.

Bdub

First Edition
First Name
Bryan
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Subaru Forester XT
Yeah, not a fan of the white top.

Latest posts