Bronco Sport White Top Option

North7

Badlands
First Name
North7
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Now that it has been confirmed the Bronco will have the option of a white top, it's time to have that as an available option on the Bronco Sport. There are multiple benefits to Ford, the Sport will quickly be recognized as a full member of the Bronco family.

The benifis to the owners, we can look forward to a cooler interior for those of us living in hot climate states.

What about you, would you like a white top on your Bronco Sport?

Slickrock

Badlands
First Name
Slick
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Ridgeline
Not really.. with something with the roof rails and the height, not the easiest to clean. I think the grey is a good compromise, but, after seeing it in some of the photos, I think I might prefer the black. Since the window panels and the rails are black.. I think black probably is better, except on the lower models with the body color roof, or the carbonized grey BL or FE.

OP
North7

North7

Badlands
First Name
North7
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Not really.. with something with the roof rails and the height, not the easiest to clean. I think the grey is a good compromise, but, after seeing it in some of the photos, I think I might prefer the black. Since the window panels and the rails are black.. I think black probably is better, except on the lower models with the body color roof, or the carbonized grey BL or FE.
If they don't offer white I would prefer body colored top on the Badlands, not black or gray.

essentialemployee

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet Tahoe
Now that it has been confirmed the Bronco will have the option of a white top, it's time to have that as an available option on the Bronco Sport. There are multiple benefits to Ford, the Sport will quickly be recognized as a full member of the Bronco family.

The benifis to the owners, we can look forward to a cooler interior for those of us living in hot climate states.

What about you, would you like a white top on your Bronco Sport?

My prior vehicle was a black. Yes, it got hot as hell. Drove my wife’s white vehicle to work the other day. Also hot as hell inside by the afternoon.. i know there were test showing black cars were 10 degrees hotter or so.. but what those test didn’t show was.. once you got in and rolled down the windows it’s about the same time for the temperature to drop to the meet the outside temperature.

I’m all for options but even if a white roof was offered, I would still choose the black because it looks good.

CJKnew

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 135i
Help, I'm a step behind. I just ordered my Bronco Sport this week, but the only available roof color options were black and gray. I talked to my dealer yesterday and they aren't aware of a white option. Was this just announced?

OP
North7

North7

Badlands
First Name
North7
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Help, I'm a step behind. I just ordered my Bronco Sport this week, but the only available roof color options were black and gray. I talked to my dealer yesterday and they aren't aware of a white option. Was this just announced?
Only for the Bronco, not the Bronco Sport.

BobSlydel21

Badlands
First Name
John
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camry
Obviously more options help more folks get involved in the situation. Hopefully you all find what you are looking for in the end. I'm a pretty simple guy... blue blue blue my whole life. The grey top helped me add some depth to the scheme, but that's just for me of course.

Geelloo90042

Badlands
First Name
Angelo
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Rav4
What is your best guess on the price to do a roof wrap?
Honestly I'm not sure..I could only assume that it might be as much as if you were going to get a hood wrap. So not a very expensive option..but a wrap, can save your roof from potential scratches or marks if you used the roof heavily for cargo or whatever. Cant wait to see all forum members pictures of their Broncos and sports in the future.

Slickrock

Badlands
First Name
Slick
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Ridgeline
Only way I can see it is if the rails and window trims were white or body color as well. I was looking at the colors again, and just too much contrast with the black parts.