Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Ivan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Hello Everyone!

I’m a sponsor on the Maverick group and just became a sponsor here. I don’t own a Bronco Sport but since it is a close cousin of the Maverick, Escape, Corsair, etc., I know several parts that work on the Maverick will work on the Bronco Sport.

I am aware that performance may not be of interest to the majority but just like the Maverick, there is a niche for adding power and I’m here to help.

I’ve sold over 100 S&B intakes for the Maverick which also fits the Bronco Sport. Along with a tuner that is plenty for most. However if you get the itch, I have turbo upgrades, intercooler and pipes, downpipe and catback just to name a few.

If anyone is interested in building a “Fast Bronco Sport” 🙂 I would be happy to work with you as a test vehicle with steep discounts and some free parts.

I will update my parts offerings soon but if you have any questions feel free to ask.
Thanks for having me here!
Sponsored

Horse n Buggy

Badlands
First Name
Stoge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
Glad to see you here. I've seen and followed some on your Maverick builds on the Maverick forum and I'm glad you are not afraid to take chances.

I've toyed with the idea of trying out the ranger turbo swap and your downpipe when my engine warranty ends (or more specifically when my wallet is fuller) so I'm glad to see you taking interest in the BS.

Part of the reason I went with the S&B intake on my BS had to do with y'all swearing by it

basser5150

Badlands
First Name
Basser5150
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport Badlands
Hello Everyone!

I’m a sponsor on the Maverick group and just became a sponsor here. I don’t own a Bronco Sport but since it is a close cousin of the Maverick, Escape, Corsair, etc., I know several parts that work on the Maverick will work on the Bronco Sport.

I am aware that performance may not be of interest to the majority but just like the Maverick, there is a niche for adding power and I’m here to help.

I’ve sold over 100 S&B intakes for the Maverick which also fits the Bronco Sport. Along with a tuner that is plenty for most. However if you get the itch, I have turbo upgrades, intercooler and pipes, downpipe and catback just to name a few.

If anyone is interested in building a “Fast Bronco Sport” 🙂 I would be happy to work with you as a test vehicle with steep discounts and some free parts.

I will update my parts offerings soon but if you have any questions feel free to ask.
I would be interested. I have a 2023 Badlands.

ArcadeTom

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport Badlands
Hello Everyone!

I would be interested. I own a 2023 Bronco Sport Badlands

gatornek

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport; 2016 Mustang 2.3
Here is the S&B intake which is also for the Bronco Sport. It is currently on back order but if there is any interest I’d like to start a list. They are $349.99 shipped and the best available.

Ford Bronco Sport Bronco Sport Performance Parts Available From Fast Mavericks 75-5161 Iso2 000
Wow! I know they don't do nothing for hp in an induction engine, but there's nothing like a pretty CAI to make me want to open up and bleed my wallet. You have my attention sir.

Would love to see what you have available for intercoolers.

Good on you for leveraging the possibilities of the 2.0 engine as much as possible. It's solid.

California Big Bend

Big Bend
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Interested in the turbo upgrades. Already have the K&N intake and Exhaust system on my Big Bend

gatornek

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

gatornek

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
To be honest I thought they did lol
All good. His posts got me excited too. Just not quite ready to 'supe' up this car. Still not sure if its worth it. Might decide to tune with Cobb, but that's it. I don't think I need an IC, downpipe, and the rest (although I'd LIKE to have them 😆 ). I got the Badlands thinking it might be a bit of a "performance vehicle"... but its really not. Its a quality motor, but nothing that I wanna keep pushing the pedal down constantly on ... like my Mustang.

California Big Bend

Big Bend
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
All good. His posts got me excited too. Just not quite ready to 'supe' up this car. Still not sure if its worth it. Might decide to tune with Cobb, but that's it. I don't think I need an IC, downpipe, and the rest (although I'd LIKE to have them 😆 ). I got the Badlands thinking it might be a bit of a "performance vehicle"... but its really not. Its a quality motor, but nothing that I wanna keep pushing the pedal down constantly on ... like my Mustang.
I feel you. I been trying to add a little power to mines since I have all the extra weight on the roof and under my BS.

RNM

Badlands
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands
Totally interested is spicing up my Bronco Sport Badlands. This thing is already so much fun. I've been trying to seek if there are any downpipes that could be fitted without much modifications. In anycase, I think this platform has a lot of potential to surprise the heck of people. It already scoots pretty good.

AndyMac204

Base
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Base / 1988 Dodge Power Ram w150
interested in anything for the 1.5.
intake looks pretty but for the 2.0 only i believe?
Sponsored