Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands, 2021 RAV4 TRD Offroad

SM05

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands, 2021 RAV4 TRD Offroad
Not projecting anything on anyone not mad at dealer either ,If the truck is not at my dealer I can not buy it. i have to sit and wait .just like they will have to sit and wait. just stating the facts dealers are telling people 4 to 6 weeks and by reading this forum no one has stated ordered a bs and received it in that tine frame The only people that dont have the same wait would be a ford executive.
I didn't read it that way either.

About the most frustrating part is lack of any perceivable order to it. W/o dealer/ford setting some reasonable expectations the whole process is all over the place - works for some, doesn't appear to as well for others.

I'd be honest with you, seeing that production had started in general I thought/assumed, that always goes well right, that 3 months was gonna be enough. Close to half way in and w/o even a build date it's anyone's guess. I'll need a vehicle by end of June so my window of opportunity is shrinking. If I didn't have some pressing circumstances I wouldn't be obsessed about it as much.

I told myself earlier today that I may have to look for something else, used likely to hold on to for a couple of years and then try BS again. I'd hate to downgrade the millage that much but I'm thinking used 4Runner if it comes to that. Sigh.

Come on Ford. :headbang:

Lane4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bbbbbb
If you submitted the order today call the person back and ask what priority code they gave you. It seems that some of us in this forum got priority code 10 (fastest) and many got priority code 19 (regular/slower).
I ordered Jan 21 Area 51 BL+BL ,tow, copilot and been pushed 3x out now to May 10 production .With priority code 10. Tracker is down so can not get updates . Hopefully finance rates or another $500 discount will be better since old one ended March 31. I checked my dealer site and it shows my vin # ordered but no eta

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
I didn't read it that way either.

About the most frustrating part is lack of any perceivable order to it. W/o dealer/ford setting some reasonable expectations the whole process is all over the place - works for some, doesn't appear to as well for others.

I'd be honest with you, seeing that production had started in general I thought/assumed, that always goes well right, that 3 months was gonna be enough. Close to half way in and w/o even a build date it's anyone's guess. I'll need a vehicle by end of June so my window of opportunity is shrinking. If I didn't have some pressing circumstances I wouldn't be obsessed about it as much.

I told myself earlier today that I may have to look for something else, used likely to hold on to for a couple of years and then try BS again. I'd hate to downgrade the millage that much but I'm thinking used 4Runner if it comes to that. Sigh.

Come on Ford. :headbang:
Just seems to me like those with a 19 code are waiting a bit longer. Those who ordered certain packages or options, the same. Likewise those who ordered earlier may be waiting as shutdowns glitches, dealer priority etc probably make a difference. It's just one of those hurry up and waits. I'd love to have it tomorrow. I have an option to buy one off a lot minus a couple of the small details I want...but I made a simple order with a few details, and I'll get it when it gets here.
Based on multiple comments I feel like I want to avoid tracking it, seems like it makes the wait worse.

mooredl1

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW, Ford
That does seem optimistic. I ordered almost the same vehicle on March 5. My dealer told me 15 weeks. Wow that is as long as it took me to get my first jeep in 1977. :)
An update, I received a notice that my BS/BL was scheduled for build. Ordered on 3/5, build scheduled for 5/24. That is 11 weeks from order date. I know that there are a lot of changes of dates happening. I'll post when it changes :) Oh, by the way, my priority code is 19.

R. Bird

Outer Banks
First Name
Marvin Martian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Area 51 OB+OB, 360+, Tow Pkg. (2021)
Submitted for the list.

Warren505

Badlands
First Name
Warren
Threads
Reaction score
Website
warren149.wordpress.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Welcome to the Bronco Sport Forum ORDERS Tracking List!

1. Please use the Orders Tracking List Submission Form to add yourself to the list.
2. Post a reply in this thread to let us know.
3. Once your submission is approved it will show up in the list.
4. Be sure to check out the STATS sheet below it for detailed infographics on models/trims, engines, colors, etc.
5. Use the Change Request Form to request any changes to your order info on the tracker list.

hi
so how do i get to see the actual stats you teased us with in this post? Oh when i look at my post i can see the stats
but its way out of date now nothing for feb or march 2021
post on frist page would not open up

Last edited:

Sparky

Badlands
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Ford Explorer Sport, 16 VW Beetle Convertible
I ordered my BL, BL, tow, 360+, CM on 7/31/20. Almost 8 months to the day on 3/29/21 it started production with an estimated delivery date of 5/7. I was finally going to see the end of it. It has since been stuck in production for over a week. Oh the pain!

funonabun

Badlands
First Name
Sara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150, Ford Explorer
Submitted my order info...

BL+BL, Assist+, A/T tires ordered 3/26 and got email notification this morning of 5/17 build date.

nch5013

Big Bend
First Name
Nicole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 KB Big Bend
Entered - don't have the order number...

Lane4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bbbbbb
Submitted my order info...

BL+BL, Assist+, A/T tires ordered 3/26 and got email notification this morning of 5/17 build date.
Don’t bet your paycheck on that build date. Mine has changed 4x. BL+BL ,tow,360. Ordered Dec 11 build date now May 10

Lane4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bbbbbb
Don’t bet your paycheck on that build date. Mine has changed 4x. BL+BL ,tow,360. Ordered Dec 11 build date now May 10
Oh and yes my priority code is 10 which is supposed to highest priority . yeah right

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Oh and yes my priority code is 10 which is supposed to highest priority . yeah right
I'll argue the timing of your order has more to do with it than anything else. I'd guess parts availability and other factors put you behind. SEEMS like they have a good flow going now.
Anything is possible for sure but I'm counting on a little better process as more and more are being built.

playdohpy

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Ordered 2/20/21, part of dealer order, BL+BL, Carbonized Gray, CMS, Co-Pilot360+, 17" Low Gloss Wheels, Tow Package. No order number still as of 4/19/21, no email, Ford rep keeps telling me that Ford will send an email, but has no way to check?

All I have is a general paper packet of my selections from the online ordering site and business card.
Sponsored