Cameron

Badlands
First Name
Cameron
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Just added myself to the order list for a new Bronco Sport Badlands.

Advertisement

scottfwalter

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
If you submitted the order today call the person back and ask what priority code they gave you. It seems that some of us in this forum got priority code 10 (fastest) and many got priority code 19 (regular/slower).
They told me the code of 19. My guess the sales lady was just being super optimistic. I will be happy if I get it delivered in July in time for my birthday weekend trip.

13MikeH

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger
Yes, received an email confirmation as well.
just posted mine. Emailed my dealer, asked about an email from Ford, he stated that was only for the big Bronco...but clearly that's not the case...not worried he's been in the business for a long time. I am confident he has it rolling.

broncgrl94

Outer Banks
First Name
Jamie
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
waiting on my Bronco Sport Outbanks
They told me the code of 19. My guess the sales lady was just being super optimistic. I will be happy if I get it delivered in July in time for my birthday weekend trip.
I was also quoted 4-8 weeks when I ordered 1/30. I think they were basing that off of typical new car orders for Ford. That is not likely to be the case for you unfortunately. My order went into the Ford system on 2/1 with and original build date of 4/12. A few weeks later that got moved back to 3/29 and mine is currently in production with an estimated delivery date of 4/29-5/6. I had the fastest priority code of 10. So it's going to be right around 12 weeks for me. I know others with a higher priority code have waited longer. You'll know more once you get your build date.

housecop

Outer Banks
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep Cherokee
4-8 weeks 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆 don't believe the dealer he must be smoking crack I'm on day 131

housecop

Outer Banks
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep Cherokee
Here is what your bronco sport looks like at 4 to 8 weeks

97506653-cardboard-box-with-wheels-shipping-concept.jpg

Petes

Badlands
First Name
Petes
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Cherokee Limited
My original estimate for delivery was 4/2-4/8. Then this morning I saw this!
It was apparently delivered yesterday, and says it should be ready in a couple of days.

Now I’m constantly checking my email/phone.
Knowing that my BS is a couple of miles away it’s killing me.
3DC4463D-8C97-42FC-B6B6-3FCF495EB220.jpeg

bronctimus

Badlands
First Name
optimus
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
honda civic
It was apparently delivered yesterday, and says it should be ready in a couple of days.

did you contact the dealership for when you can pick it up? was shipped on 3/6 and my estimated delivery date is 4/7. just curious for when the actual delivery date is confirmed like yours

Petes

Badlands
First Name
Petes
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Cherokee Limited
did you contact the dealership for when you can pick it up? was shipped on 3/6 and my estimated delivery date is 4/7. just curious for when the actual delivery date is confirmed like yours
I just got a voicemail! It’s ready to pick up. I’m calling the dealership ASAP and set something up.

As much as I want to ditch work to go get it, I’m reminding myself that I sort of need my job in order to pay for it haha!

Y2Dre

Badlands
First Name
Andre
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Fusion Sport
I just got a voicemail! It’s ready to pick up. I’m calling the dealership ASAP and set something up.

As much as I want to ditch work to go get it, I’m reminding myself that I sort of need my job in order to pay for it haha!
Congratulations! We're all living through you now until we get our "come and get it" call!

13MikeH

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger

I'd say I am jealous but it's awesome for you and I just started my journey...hopeful it's close to 12 weeks for mine. Ordered a badlands with tow and management system nothing fancy... hopefully it sails along. Had a priority 10 code so my fingers are crossed

Shiskamba

Outer Banks
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Focus SE Hatch
Took a Badlands for a test drive today. I was sold and placed an order. The dealer said it was 4-8 week delivery time. Based on this thread that seems very optimistic.

I’ll patiently wait. Just glad I finally decided to place an order.
Unless you’re taking a dealer order that’s already on the way, that’s not just optimistic but entirely unrealistic. Order time to delivery for some has been 10-14 weeks, but for many more like 4+ months. I’m sitting at 6 months myself...

scottfwalter

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Unless you’re taking a dealer order that’s already on the way, that’s not just optimistic but entirely unrealistic. Order time to delivery for some has been 10-14 weeks, but for many more like 4+ months. I’m sitting at 6 months myself...
Since joining these forums I have reset my expectations. Wow 6 months. Did you have some unusual configuration that has it taking that long?

Advertisement