Lane4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bbbbbb
Ordered 2/20/21, part of dealer order, BL+BL, Carbonized Gray, CMS, Co-Pilot360+, 17" Low Gloss Wheels, Tow Package. No order number still as of 4/19/21, no email, Ford rep keeps telling me that Ford will send an email, but has no way to check?

All I have is a general paper packet of my selections from the online ordering site and business card.
I would contact dealer to correct. Dealers place bulk orders on regular basis and can earmark a specific vehicle for a customer . It’s when you walk into a dealer and sit down with rep and place custom order is when your contact info is submitted, your rep can correct. I would look on dealer website to find vin # of the model ordered should be posted.
Sponsored

playdohpy

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
I would contact dealer to correct. Dealers place bulk orders on regular basis and can earmark a specific vehicle for a customer . It’s when you walk into a dealer and sit down with rep and place custom order is when your contact info is submitted, your rep can correct. I would look on dealer website to find vin # of the model ordered should be posted.
Yep, that's exactly how I ordered. I looked on the dealer website and can't find any vin # or confirmation of an order. The rep at Ford that I was working with told me she'd get back with me yesterday last week, but to no surprise, nothing from her. I have an email chain going all the way back to March of her telling me that Ford would send me an email.

Lane4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bbbbbb
Yep, that's exactly how I ordered. I looked on the dealer website and can't find any vin # or confirmation of an order. The rep at Ford that I was working with told me she'd get back with me yesterday last week, but to no surprise, nothing from her. I have an email chain going all the way back to March of her telling me that Ford would send me an email.
I would ask to speak with sales manager at dealership to confirm your order . They should provide you with a deal sheet that both of you sign. Sounds to me like rep drop the ball

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
They should have put your email into the Ford order system so that you get the automatic email updates. Did you get the Order Confirmed email when the dealer ordered it? I got the Order Confirmed email, which comes from Ford, the day the dealer placed the order. Can dealer give you VIN and Order Number?

FYI, an article about Ford ordering process in the link below:

https://blueovalforums.com/forums/index.php?/topic/63667-ford-vehicle-ordering-scheduling-process/#:~:text=The initial scheduling information will,of Arrival) at the dealership.

playdohpy

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
They should have put your email into the Ford order system so that you get the automatic email updates. Did you get the Order Confirmed email when the dealer ordered it? I got the Order Confirmed email, which comes from Ford, the day the dealer placed the order. Can dealer give you VIN and Order Number?

FYI, an article about Ford ordering process in the link below:

https://blueovalforums.com/forums/index.php?/topic/63667-ford-vehicle-ordering-scheduling-process/#:~:text=The initial scheduling information will,of Arrival) at the dealership.
Thanks for the link! Yeah it definitely sounds like the rep dropped the ball on this, I had given all my contact info at the time of the order, signed off on paperwork and didn't hear anything from the rep. I'm going to try giving the sales manager a call tomorrow since I'm not getting any help from the rep I worked with.

Bold Tracey

Outer Banks
First Name
Tracey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Buick
Well submitted order # I think?
not much help from dealer. ordered a OB with a few of the items Back ordered. But no Vin# or update info since. I did receive an email from Ford saying thanks for the order, on same day ordered in Feb.

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Well submitted order # I think?
not much help from dealer. ordered a OB with a few of the items Back ordered. But no Vin# or update info since. I did receive an email from Ford saying thanks for the order, on same day ordered in Feb.
I have yet to receive any emails from Ford. Everything was handled by the dealer I worked with. I asked about it, he said the order is in, gave me a VIN and build date. I was able to enter the vin and order number and confirmed Ford has my order. I would ask the dealler. If you ordered in February I'd guess it should be in the system.

Bold Tracey

Outer Banks
First Name
Tracey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Buick
I have yet to receive any emails from Ford. Everything was handled by the dealer I worked with. I asked about it, he said the order is in, gave me a VIN and build date. I was able to enter the vin and order number and confirmed Ford has my order. I would ask the dealler. If you ordered in February I'd guess it should be in the system.
Exactly, I've been getting a run around , but have been shown print outs and such that have my name and match everything. just cant' get a build date or VIN

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Exactly, I've been getting a run around , but have been shown print outs and such that have my name and match everything. just cant' get a build date or VIN
perhaps just keep working up the food chain. The amount any one of us is paying to purchase this vehicle...it's their job.

Martinjv71

Badlands
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 BadLands
Many dealers tell you anything to calm you down and make you stop calling.

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Many dealers tell you anything to calm you down and make you stop calling.
Yeah I get that vibe from mine. He says a lot of stuff that doesn't add up. But he's been at this for 30+ years and reassured me I'm in a good spot with an order process. I'm not fully convinced he had the big picture or he's telling me all he knows.

LtBluizz

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BS Badlands, Cyber Orange
Did every one who had there dealer submit a Bronco Sport order receive a email confirmation from ford? This is a copy of my wife's Bronco Sport order email confirmation

Ford Bronco Sport Bronco Sport Order Tracking List & Stats [Enter Yours!] IMG_1497
Ditto.
Looks just like my order

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Yes, then you will receive emails with updates
Actually depends on your dealer. I have all the info but the dealer didn't attach my email to my order. I do not get emails from Ford. I can find it on the app using my VIN and sale # but that's it. All my info comes from my dealer.
Sponsored