Lane4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bbbbbb
Actually depends on your dealer. I have all the info but the dealer didn't attach my email to my order. I do not get emails from Ford. I can find it on the app using my VIN and sale # but that's it. All my info comes from my dealer.
10-4.
Sponsored

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
If you are not getting the emails then its probably a Dealer Order instead of a Customer Ordered vehicle. Dealer may have reasons they want to order that way.

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
If you are not getting the emails then its probably a Dealer Order instead of a Customer Ordered vehicle. Dealer may have reasons they want to order that way.
that's my thoughts exactly. I got the feeling the dealership I worked with, has more 'power' using bulk or fleet type purchasing. On the one hand he insisted it was going to roll...on the other I have no way to verify this, and haven't heard back regarding the May shut down and it's impact on my purchase...so...I have a backup plan that is looking more and more like my final plan.

Billy the Kid

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
I filled out the tracking submission form a couple of days ago.

Mblmr_chick

Outer Banks
First Name
Jacqueline
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
I ordered in January but just added my little 4 wheeled baby Bronco to the list!

GrayGhost

Outer Banks
First Name
Floyd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150, Bronco Sport
Ordered our Carbonized Gray OB on 03/13, built 06/02, shipped 06/04 and arrived 06/23 in PA. It came early as tracker said 07/14. Picked it up today but I haven't had a chance to drive it yet as it is my wife's vehicle but driving it to North Carolina tomorrow.

TMaze

Badlands
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Ordered our Carbonized Gray OB on 03/13, built 06/02, shipped 06/04 and arrived 06/23 in PA. It came early as tracker said 07/14. Picked it up today but I haven't had a chance to drive it yet as it is my wife's vehicle but driving it to North Carolina tomorrow.
What tracker tool do you use?

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
My Badlands has a production date of 6/21/21....how long until it is shipped to the dealer? There's a 7/1 date on the bottom of the window sticker. Does that mean anything?
Mine has 6/22 Production Date and 6/30 at bottom of window sticker. Est Delivery 10/31. Got In Production status on 6/15. So obviously they are not able to complete the build there is a hold up. Prob sitting in the yard in Mexico with missing parts at this point.
Sponsored