13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
My original estimate for delivery was 4/2-4/8. Then this morning I saw this!
It was apparently delivered yesterday, and says it should be ready in a couple of days.

Now I’m constantly checking my email/phone.
Knowing that my BS is a couple of miles away it’s killing me.
Ford Bronco Sport Bronco Sport Order Tracking List & Stats [Enter Yours!] 3DC4463D-8C97-42FC-B6B6-3FCF495EB220
I'd say I am jealous but it's awesome for you and I just started my journey...hopeful it's close to 12 weeks for mine. Ordered a badlands with tow and management system nothing fancy... hopefully it sails along. Had a priority 10 code so my fingers are crossed
Sponsored

Shiskamba

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Focus SE Hatch
Took a Badlands for a test drive today. I was sold and placed an order. The dealer said it was 4-8 week delivery time. Based on this thread that seems very optimistic.

I’ll patiently wait. Just glad I finally decided to place an order.
Unless you’re taking a dealer order that’s already on the way, that’s not just optimistic but entirely unrealistic. Order time to delivery for some has been 10-14 weeks, but for many more like 4+ months. I’m sitting at 6 months myself...

scottfwalter

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Unless you’re taking a dealer order that’s already on the way, that’s not just optimistic but entirely unrealistic. Order time to delivery for some has been 10-14 weeks, but for many more like 4+ months. I’m sitting at 6 months myself...
Since joining these forums I have reset my expectations. Wow 6 months. Did you have some unusual configuration that has it taking that long?

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
I ordered two weeks back and I expect a 4+ month wait assuming no more parts shortages, labor shortages, shipping delays, covid this and that....but it gives Ford a little more time to shake out some bugs on the new first year model....so if mine gets pushed back that is fine with me.....

Shiskamba

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Focus SE Hatch
Since joining these forums I have reset my expectations. Wow 6 months. Did you have some unusual configuration that has it taking that long?
Reserved in July... ordered a loaded BB in October due to be built in February, delayed to April 12th. In January, I had saved enough while waiting to upgrade, so placed a new order for loaded OB, due to be built May 3rd. Nothing that I haven’t seen others get, but perhaps a combination of the various delays between CMS, towing, chips, and moonroof. Either way, much longer than I ever would have guessed

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
Oxford White Badlands w/Badlands pkg, Tow pkg, 360 Assist+, CMS, A/T Off-Road Tires, Cargo Mat, Splash Guards fr/rr:

Ordered: March 16
Scheduled Production date: week of May 24 (received email April 1)

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Oxford White Badlands w/Badlands pkg, Tow pkg, 360 Assist+, CMS, A/T Off-Road Tires, Cargo Mat, Splash Guards fr/rr:

Ordered: March 16
Scheduled Production date: week of May 24 (received email April 1)
Well that's promising for me. I ordered a badlands with AT 235tires , tow, and cargo management without the badlands package, ten days after your order. Fingers crossed I'll hear something in the next ten days.

housecop

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep Cherokee
i m now at day 133 get comfortable and start your wait

SM05

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands, 2021 RAV4 TRD Offroad
Well that's promising for me. I ordered a badlands with AT 235tires , tow, and cargo management without the badlands package, ten days after your order. Fingers crossed I'll hear something in the next ten days.
Another week of crickets. Not even a build date. Not quite the housecop's day 133 here, just on day 44.

housecop

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep Cherokee
it starts to get fun after about a month watching new member start complaining that they haven"t got there"s after a week you laugh at them mine is on a train somewhere

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
it starts to get fun after about a month watching new member start complaining that they haven"t got there"s after a week you laugh at them mine is on a train somewhere
Is it hard being pessimistic and projecting the feeling onto others or just sport for you? While I may actually wait longer than you for all I know...for the time being I'll just assume your dealer is the one laughing as your paperwork sits in the outbox just toying with you. Or maybe these are just hard to get in a timely manor and I'll end up choosing another vehicle. Life's too short to be that miserable.

housecop

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep Cherokee
Not projecting anything on anyone not mad at dealer either ,If the truck is not at my dealer I can not buy it. i have to sit and wait .just like they will have to sit and wait. just stating the facts dealers are telling people 4 to 6 weeks and by reading this forum no one has stated ordered a bs and received it in that time frame The only people that dont have the same wait would be a ford executive.

Last edited:

Danible

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021Orange Bronco Sport Badlands/ 2020 F150 Apex
Ordered Cyber Orange Badlands on 2/1 - built, and currently on Rail car, expected delivery 4/15

BADLANDSBEAT

Badlands
First Name
BERNIE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BRONC SPORT BADLANDS
Welcome to the Bronco Sport Forum ORDERS Tracking List!

1. Please use the Orders Tracking List Submission Form to add yourself to the list.
2. Post a reply in this thread to let us know.
3. Once your submission is approved it will show up in the list.
4. Be sure to check out the STATS sheet below it for detailed infographics on models/trims, engines, colors, etc.
5. Use the Change Request Form to request any changes to your order info on the tracker list.

1. Please use the Orders Tracking List Submission Form to add yourself to the list.
4. Be sure to check out the STATS sheet below it for detailed infographics on models/trims, engines, colors, etc.
5. Use the Change Request Form to request any changes to your order info on the tracker list.

Since orders are being accepted, we've converted the sheet in the first post to an ORDERS tracker.

Can I trouble you all to please re-enter with your order details, using the link in the first post? Here it is again:

- Order submission form.

Thank you and sorry for the inconvenience.
Form Submitted today.
Sponsored