Donnie722

First Edition
First Name
Donel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti g37x
My local dealer has a BB with 360+ on the lot.
I also saw a BB with the 360+ on my local dealer lot yesterday. I've stopped trying to make sense of it all lol
Sponsored

ltober20

Outer Banks
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Outer Banks
Where is everyone getting their VIN #s from? I have a confirmation reservation email from Ford on 11/13 and a scheduled production date of 12/14 via another Ford email.

Neither of those contain an order number or a VIN. My dealer is telling me that they don't get the VIN until the car is on their lot. Any suggestions? Thanks

wiyeti

Outer Banks
First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS Outer Banks
Where is everyone getting their VIN #s from? I have a confirmation reservation email from Ford on 11/13 and a scheduled production date of 12/14 via another Ford email.

Neither of those contain an order number or a VIN. My dealer is telling me that they don't get the VIN until the car is on their lot. Any suggestions? Thanks
Dealer called me yesterday telling me mine is being produced and estimated delivery is 1/4. He also provided the VIN for me.

Sparky

Badlands
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Ford Explorer Sport, 16 VW Beetle Convertible

Your dealer is not telling you the truth. I got my VIN from my dealer and it is not scheduled until 3/1/21. If you could get your VIN their might even be a window sticker available for download.

Sparky

Badlands
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Ford Explorer Sport, 16 VW Beetle Convertible

Ponds

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport

Hey @Itober20, your dealer has access to WBDO (web based dealer ordering system). They can pull an up-to-date vehicle visibility report on your order 24/7. It has your VIN.and everything else about your order. Your salesman might not know about it, seems a lot are pretty clueless (or lazy). If he doesnā€™t, speak to the new car manager, inventory manager, or general manager. They should know about WBDO and the Vehicle Visibility app and will have access to pull the report.

If you have a scheduled production date,you have a VIN. Youā€™re less than a week out so Ford should have already produced you window sticker.

Best wishes!

whithutch511

Badlands
First Name
Whitney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiat 500L
Hey @Itober20, your dealer has access to WBDO (web based dealer ordering system). They can pull an up-to-date vehicle visibility report on your order 24/7. It has your VIN.and everything else about your order. Your salesman might not know about it, seems a lot are pretty clueless (or lazy). If he doesnā€™t, speak to the new car manager, inventory manager, or general manager. They should know about WBDO and the Vehicle Visibility app and will have access to pull the report.

If you have a scheduled production date,you have a VIN. Youā€™re less than a week out so Ford should have already produced you window sticker.

Best wishes!
I second this. I have been dealing directly with my dealerships inventory manager the whole time. I don't even know yet who is actually going to sell the car to me but the inventory manager has been more than helpful at my dealer.

YaleMaier

Badlands
First Name
Yale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Mustang GT
Curious if anyone has recently (such as in December 2020) placed an order for a 2021 Bronco Sport Badlands w/ Badlands package. I am planning on placing an order for one next week and I am curious if anyone might know when that production would be. I am sure Ford is behind on their build dates. Any idea how far out delivery would be for a December 2020 order? Thanks!

ltober20

Outer Banks
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I second this. I have been dealing directly with my dealerships inventory manager the whole time. I don't even know yet who is actually going to sell the car to me but the inventory manager has been more than helpful at my dealer.
After numerous calls to my incompetent dealer and numerous calls to the Ford Marketing line, I finally got ahold of my VIN and window sticker. Heard today that it is in the factory and should be built Thursday! Thanks for all the help!

Molson

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Big Bend BS; '13 Subaru Impreza
After numerous calls to my incompetent dealer and numerous calls to the Ford Marketing line, I finally got ahold of my VIN and window sticker. Heard today that it is in the factory and should be built Thursday! Thanks for all the help!
were you able to get it from your dealer or Ford? Today was my original build date and Iā€™m ready to give up trying to get the VIN until I get the built email.

ltober20

Outer Banks
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
were you able to get it from your dealer or Ford? Today was my original build date and Iā€™m ready to give up trying to get the VIN until I get the built email.
Nope no luck from my dealer. It took several calls to Ford Marketing (800-334-4375) and had to narrow down with my dealer, production date, body color, trim level and they were able to find it. Gave me my order # and VIN number. Along with some other helpful info on where it is in production.

It was a frustrating process but I was able to get it eventually

Raymo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Going to post my status in case it's useful to anyone else.

Badlands Carbonized Gray with Gray Roof
  • Badlands Package
  • Co-Pilot 360 Assist+
  • Tow Package
Current Status: In Transit

Reservation DateJuly 13
Order DateOct 12
Estimated Build DateJan 4
Actual Build DateDec 7
Ship DateDec 9
Estimated DeliveryJan 1-7
Sponsored