starofdavid11

First Edition
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Cr-V
Just got my Ford email, still no confirmation from my dealer, Reserved 7/14 order placed 9/2 Build Date 1/11/21, Specs: Area 51 First Edition.

Ponds

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Looks like the flood gates have opened, congrats everyone!

Received a Ford email that my cyber orange FE is scheduled for the week of February 8.

Geelloo90042

Badlands
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport-Badlands
I got a March 1st scheduled production date. I reserved on 7/24. That's a longer wait than I expected.

travelgirl999

Big Bend
First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Explorer XLT
I've submitted my info today. Received an email from Ford today for a scheduled production date of week of January 4!

jctucker

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Sport
I received my scheduling email from Ford today. My Area 51 Badlands w/ Badlands, Tow, and Co-Pilot360 Assist+ packages is scheduled for the week of February 22. I reserved on 8/1 and ordered on 10/16.

For those wondering about the Co-Pilot360, that's now able to be added again with the Badlands package, so if you're wanting that but couldn't add it when ordering, contact your dealer.

jctucker

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Sport
Just received scheduled for production email. BB+BB February 22 2021. Order confirmed July 28 2020.
Curious, since our builds are similar and our build week is the same... did you add in the Co-Pilot 360+ package in addition to the BL package?

Vivi

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
I got a March 1st scheduled production date. I reserved on 7/24. That's a longer wait than I expected.
that is a heck of a late build considering the October order to Jan/Feb builds we're seeing. Did you have some of the late availability items or paint?

Shiskamba

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Focus SE Hatch
that is a heck of a late build considering the October order to Jan/Feb builds we're seeing. Did you have some of the late availability items or paint?
Also, "reservation date" is not necessarily the same as "order date". Can you specify which you meant & if they are the same?

Cabezone

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cherokee Trailhawk
Yeah reservation date is essential meaningless I believe. The date you dealer places the order is the important one, also their allocation.

TheMalamute

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GMC Canyon
Curious, since our builds are similar and our build week is the same... did you add in the Co-Pilot 360+ package in addition to the BL package?
Oxford white with optimal wheels, cargo management system, tow package. No on the 360+

olly12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Just got my email as well.
Badlands (no badlands pkg), Area 51, optional wheels + tow pkg.
Order confirmed August 14, Scheduled week of January 11

Kperry62

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Got the email today! Week of February 15th my Ford Bronco Big Bend goes into production! ?????

KRYSTAL11375

Big Bend
First Name
Krystal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion, Ford F150
Just got around to adding my info, got my build schedule today for the week of January 4th. I put 8/21 as my order date but I actually received 2 order conformations from Ford, one for 7/21 and one for 8/21. I just went with the 8/21 since that is the one showing when I log into my Ford account. I am told by Ford both are valid, dealer says he accidentally ordered mine twice.....

DakotaTimber

Badlands
First Name
DakotaTimber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS BL + BL, 360+, tow +
Got a build date of March 1, 2021 BS BadLands with BL Pkg, tow and 360+. This is good as I don't have to take during a ND winter.
Sponsored