Glamdring70

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BL+BL
Thanks for the useful information in this thread. There is one picture showing the minimum space of the passenger seat moved all the way up. I am also very curious to know the height from level ground to the seat cushion. I assume it is more than a car, less than a truck. Does the seat move up or down at all or just tilt and slide?
Sponsored

SLJ

Outer Banks
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport OB
Does anyone happen to have dimensions for the cargo management system? ?
Specifically looking for the height of the space between the floor and the shelf/table feature (w/ raised full size spare floor).
This plus how much narrower is the cargo area with the rails for the shelf?

Kq100

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outback
Anyone know the measurement from the floor to the CMS shelf. I want to know what size box I can fit under the CMS shelf with the shelf fully flat.
Thanks

Y2Dre

Badlands
First Name
Andre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands
Anyone know the measurement from the floor to the CMS shelf. I want to know what size box I can fit under the CMS shelf with the shelf fully flat.
Thanks
I just took this pic a minute ago...

Ford Bronco Sport Bronco Sport Cargo Measurements / Dimensions (Length, Width, Height & More) 20210420_122637

Y2Dre

Badlands
First Name
Andre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
That is great! thank you
Keep in mind that I have the cargo cover installed which might taking an extra half-inch or so off the total available height.

Siciliano

Big Bend
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Mustang Convertible; 1986 Suzuki Jimny
It compresses some but I would not expect it to go completely flat. I just went out and put my weight on it and got 1" of compression at the front. That is about half the rise so maybe with some time you could get it to compress down but not all the way.

On the BL with a full size spare there is maybe a 1/4 inch step or lip but it compresses to nothing. (see the pic. Sorry about the dog hair already accumulating in it.) I lifted the cargo mat so you could see both the small rise and the small gap between cargo and seat back. If you don't have the full size spare you can set the cargo floor lower and it seems like it would have about a 2 inch gain so that would cause there to be a rise at the seats.

I will try and get some time to remove the spare and lower the floor for additional measurements for those who chose not to get the BL.
Ford Bronco Sport Bronco Sport Cargo Measurements / Dimensions (Length, Width, Height & More) 20201227_175032
If you're sleeping there, I'd recommend something like the REI Air-rail mattress pad or an inflatable bed from WM for $15 - it will remove the gap. Honestly, my fiancee and I will try this next weekend in Big Bend - all campgrounds are totally booked - so we're gonna park in a safe area and sleep the night.

Mellow

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger/2012 Miata
If you're sleeping there, I'd recommend something like the REI Air-rail mattress pad or an inflatable bed from WM for $15 - it will remove the gap. Honestly, my fiancee and I will try this next weekend in Big Bend - all campgrounds are totally booked - so we're gonna park in a safe area and sleep the night.
Try rancho Topanga

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g56758-d3671099-Reviews-Rancho_Topanga_Campgrounds-Terlingua_Texas.html

Their site looks down but try the phone number.

Y2Dre

Badlands
First Name
Andre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
This thread is the gift that keeps on giving. I'm at Lowes purchasing stuff for my patio and my wife asks me: "Are you sure this will fit in the truck?" Of course, I said "Yeah" while in the back of my mind I'm like: "I gotta check that thread on the forum before we leave." ?

Needless to say, I had room for everything and then some. After years of driving a Fusion, having this amount of cargo space at my disposal is a lifesaver. Ford did an excellent job in making this "compact" utility vehicle feel bigger than it actually is.

Shout out to the OP for such detailed pics and shout out to Ford for one hell of a truck.

georgiec31

Big Bend
First Name
Georgina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Big Bend
Does anyone have the exact measurements for the back seats, I want to order a cover for my puppies from Weathertech. They need
Seat Width –

Seat Depth –

Seat back height –

Thanks for any help

Reklussloth

Base
First Name
Colton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco sport
Does anyone have the exact measurements for the back seats, I want to order a cover for my puppies from Weathertech. They need
Seat Width –

Seat Depth –

Seat back height –

Thanks for any help
On their website you just put in the vehicle? Did they say they needed that info?

jaltx

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
This seems like the appropriate thread....does anyone know where the 3.1 cubic feet is lost behind the second row between the base/big bend/outer banks and the badlands?

The specific line from the specs reads:
Behind 2nd row (maximum) (1.5L / 2.0L) (cu. ft.)32.5/29.4

sentient64

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Xterra, Mini Cooper S, Bronco Sport
This seems like the appropriate thread....does anyone know where the 3.1 cubic feet is lost behind the second row between the base/big bend/outer banks and the badlands?

The specific line from the specs reads:
Behind 2nd row (maximum) (1.5L / 2.0L) (cu. ft.)32.5/29.4
I'm guessing its from raising the tray to the upper slot to fit the full size spare
Sponsored