Meathanky

Badlands
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Hi all, Love the Bronco sport but I have a working dog and his crate needs to fit in the cargo area. It fits in a 2019 escape . All I can find is cubic feet not LxWxH
anyone? please help as I want to order. Thanks

Thanks to all on here!!! question answered...
Sponsored

Last edited:

Shiskamba

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Focus SE Hatch
From the eSourceBook posted back in August... No width or height, but this is length behind the seat from Ford.
Ford Bronco Sport Bronco Sport cargo dimensions ? 1603139589253

Shiskamba

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Focus SE Hatch
That’s cubic feet. That’s the volume behind the seat. Not length.
Good catch. I could have sworn earlier that it was inches. Given the sketch we saw on another post, it’s not far off either so I don’t feel too dumb for having missed the units.

BobSlydel21

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camry
I posted in another thread as well... dimensions are top of mind for sure... I hope someone beats me to it, but my dealer is going to reach out to me and invite me over when his teams regional rep brings in a Sport for training... I’m going to video and measure a bunch of things and post. Unless I get screwed and I don’t get the invite.

Thatch

Badlands
First Name
TAD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Jeep Cherokee, 72 CJ5, 2017 GTI
Similar problem, have two Newfoundland dogs that go with us everywhere and need the height measurement. 32" cargo heights just mean torn out headliners to us.
Our dealer asked the trainer to get us the measurements but we have not heard anything.
If anyone gets definitive numbers they will be a lot of peoples hero.

OP
OP

Meathanky

Badlands
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Similar problem, have two Newfoundland dogs that go with us everywhere and need the height measurement. 32" cargo heights just mean torn out headliners to us.
Our dealer asked the trainer to get us the measurements but we have not heard anything.

Tdubz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
You might be able to make it work, 32” is taller than the opening, but if you can get it in, you will have plenty of room (at least height wise). If you had a collapsible crate, you could assemble it once inside.

Thatch

Badlands
First Name
TAD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You might be able to make it work, 32” is taller than the opening, but if you can get it in, you will have plenty of room (at least height wise). If you had a collapsible crate, you could assemble it once inside.
Well it give some hope and its a lot more than we knew yesterday. It is defiantly something taller than 34" is it 37" like some think, who knows. I now at least have hope it will be over 35" but will keep trying to get someone to take an internal measurement.

Thatch

Badlands
First Name
TAD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Well it give some hope and its a lot more than we knew yesterday. It is defiantly something taller than 34" is it 37" like some think, who knows. I now at least have hope it will be over 35" but will keep trying to get someone to take an internal measurement.
Heard back from the dealer now that they have one onsite. The internal height of the cargo area is 35" on the Badlands.