Idahobro

Outer Banks
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mache GT, F350
I got that email too. I have found that almost all of my emails from the “Ford Motor Company” come in the evening; usually after 7pm. All of the scheduling emails and all of the changes were all in the evening. Did you dealer tell you if your order was even previewing this week?
what time is it in the Phillipines?
Sponsored

Tigger

Heritage
First Name
Tigger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
What did you get for your OB? Did you sell it yourself or to the dealer? I’ll have our BB to sell once our limited arrives.
Since they sold at MSRP, I settled for $36K. But Illinois changed the law so no now you get that full amount off a trade-in, instead of just $10,000. Thus by trading it in I got a couple thousand off in taxes (we have 1.5% additional in our county).

So what I’m saying is I still feel like I got over $36,000 by doing it with no Heritage Limited markup or extra taxation.

edit: I’ll try to remember to ask what they are selling my Outer Banks for. It has been a great car with 0 issues, all additions/options except moon roof, I added some fun accessories and all are OEM, the Toyo A/T III are new, never been off road and was babied. So I’d recommend it highly.

Last edited:

Suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX Type S

Tigger

Heritage
First Name
Tigger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Eeyore is no more. I need a name for the new one. Eeyore’s mate? That way the Eeyore plates still work. :clap:

Ford Bronco Sport Bronco Heritage Limited orders 2DC17597-6C54-49D3-9ABE-4FA96DCC3BB9

(my old and new rides)

Last edited:

Wolf256

Badlands
First Name
Jane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport Atlas Blue
Eeyore is no more. I need a name for the new one. Eeyore’s mate? That way the Eeyore plates still work. :clap:

Ford Bronco Sport Bronco Heritage Limited orders 2DC17597-6C54-49D3-9ABE-4FA96DCC3BB9

(my old and new rides)
Sort of close to the color of Winnie, although Cyber Orange might be closer. I believe your new Sport is the color of Christopher Robbins shirt, in traditional Winnie the Pooh. You could always go with Winnie to your Tigger.

Last edited:

steve bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
sportrack
Received my first emails from Ford this week so I guess that means they do in fact have my email address correct. But sadly neither was about my order being scheduled. One said I'm eligible to sign up for bronco Off-Roadeo because of my order. The other was from financing and said I could lock in my rate now due to my order. But I should already be locked into 2.9 since that was the deal when I ordered.
are the emails for Bronco Off Rodeo from Ford or from this site Bronco Sport Forum?

Suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX Type S
are the emails for Bronco Off Rodeo from Ford or from this site Bronco Sport Forum?
They come from Ford. I get an email at least once a week. However if you look at the contact info it says Contact us at [email protected] or 888.260.5744. But it’s all coming from Ford Corporate because they know who ordered the applicable vehicles.

rmreid22

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Wildtrak, 2018 Mustang GT
Got this email the other day from Ford (my order was placed and confirmed August 2022)

Here’s your status, along with a promise

Ford Bronco Sport Bronco Heritage Limited orders Logo-Ford

We understand it has been too long since you last heard from us. Today, we wanted to give you an update on the status of your Bronco Sport Heritage Limited order.
Unfortunately, continued supply chain issues are slowing things down. We’re working diligently to try and reduce these delays.
Now here’s our promise to you. We know that waiting for delivery of your Ford is far less fun than actually driving it. So, we commit to updating you as soon as we can, at least once every 45 days regarding your vehicle’s production schedule status. No matter what.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.​

Xrayphoton1

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
Got this email the other day from Ford (my order was placed and confirmed August 2022)
Here’s your status, along with a promise
Ford Bronco Sport Bronco Heritage Limited orders Logo-Ford

We understand it has been too long since you last heard from us. Today, we wanted to give you an update on the status of your Bronco Sport Heritage Limited order.
Unfortunately, continued supply chain issues are slowing things down. We’re working diligently to try and reduce these delays.
Now here’s our promise to you. We know that waiting for delivery of your Ford is far less fun than actually driving it. So, we commit to updating you as soon as we can, at least once every 45 days regarding your vehicle’s production schedule status. No matter what.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.​
I got the same email. Ordered same time as you. At this point I've given up ever getting it. My dealer got one but it was wrong color so we passed. We ordered a Mach-e now

Bucko

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Sport