Bronco Heritage Limited orders

Xrayphoton1

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
Received my first emails from Ford this week so I guess that means they do in fact have my email address correct. But sadly neither was about my order being scheduled. One said I'm eligible to sign up for bronco Off-Roadeo because of my order. The other was from financing and said I could lock in my rate now due to my order. But I should already be locked into 2.9 since that was the deal when I ordered.
Sponsored

rmreid22

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Wildtrak, 2018 Mustang GT
Placed my order 8/19/2022, which has been confirmed by the dealer and Ford (I called Ford to make sure)
Talked to my dealer today, no news yet, order is still showing as ready to build in the Ford system
I was hoping to get my Heritage Limited before my full size Bronco Badlands, but now I am not sure which will arrive first 🤔

Hawkeye2020

First Name
Missy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Rogue. Ordered MY23 BS
Received my first emails from Ford this week so I guess that means they do in fact have my email address correct. But sadly neither was about my order being scheduled. One said I'm eligible to sign up for bronco Off-Roadeo because of my order. The other was from financing and said I could lock in my rate now due to my order. But I should already be locked into 2.9 since that was the deal when I ordered.
I got the same emails. I haven't heard from my dealer or from Ford if I'm even going to get my BS. 😕

pdmalski

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 BS Heritage Ltd, 2022 Golf R, 2022 Vette
I got the same emails. I haven't heard from my dealer or from Ford if I'm even going to get my BS. 😕
Same here. Order placed 8/15 and have not heard anything. Decided to stop checking in with the dealer for a while. I figure if they think we want it too much, they may be likely to add a markup if they think I am too high maintenance of a customer.

Hawkeye2020

First Name
Missy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Rogue. Ordered MY23 BS
Same here. Order placed 8/15 and have not heard anything. Decided to stop checking in with the dealer for a while. I figure if they think we want it too much, they may be likely to add a markup if they think I am too high maintenance of a customer.
I just wish either Ford or the dealer would announce anything about what's going on with the LE. Just becoming frustrated. Granted, I'm not in a rush to get it because we can continue to put $ aside. So, that's not all bad.

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
I just wish either Ford or the dealer would announce anything about what's going on with the LE. Just becoming frustrated. Granted, I'm not in a rush to get it because we can continue to put $ aside. So, that's not all bad.
Most likely Ford is struggling with parts suppliers trying to get all those special unique parts sourced.

Tigger

Heritage
First Name
Tigger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Just an FYI if someone near St. Louis cares. Weber Ford has a Peak Blue Heritage Limited that they expect within a month and it is unsold. They are asking $3000 over MSRP but knowing the dealership, I think you could get $1000 off of that.

Wolf256

Badlands
First Name
Jane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport Atlas Blue

Tigger

Heritage
First Name
Tigger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport

DemonGT

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Heritage Limited
Awesome! Mine just shipped!

What did you get for your OB? Did you sell it yourself or to the dealer? Ill have our BB to sell once our limited arrives.

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
Congrats! Post up pics when you get a chance

Idahobro

Outer Banks
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mache GT, F350
No end in site to wide spread supply chain issues. Guys in classic muscle car forums reporting shortage of brake rotors, cam shafts, body parts ect ect ect. So this is an ongoing wide spread problem. Its not just chips.
You want to know how to keep prices up and carrying cost down? 👆

I believe a lot of the "supply chain" issues are just manufactured at this point (pun intended). OEMs have figured out that they can charge a boat load more if they have fools like us, hat in hand begging for our car to be built.
Sponsored