Winds of Change

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco sport
Just saw an article that ALL Bronco Heritage limited orders will be canceled by ford. Unsure about the Bronco Sport as the article did not mention Sports. Dealerships will be sent 1 to sell off the floor. It was of course by Bronco Nation thus no sport mention.
Sponsored

Suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX Type S
Just saw an article that ALL Bronco Heritage limited orders will be canceled by ford. Unsure about the Bronco Sport as the article did not mention Sports. Dealerships will be sent 1 to sell off the floor. It was of course by Bronco Nation thus no sport mention.
I do not think it applies to the BS. Last night, @fordvideoguy mentioned that his dealership finally found out that his dealership is receiving 2 allocations for the BS Heritage Limited. Heā€™s also mentioned on numerous occasions that the dealerships would receive ONE Bronco Heritage Limited Edition and they would have NO say in what they would receive. You get what you get and you donā€™t throw a fit. So based on that, what you mentioned above could be conceivable.

Floordog2

Big Bend
First Name
Lloyd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Edge, 2022 Bronco Sport
OP
OP
Winds of Change

Winds of Change

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco sport
I do not think it applies to the BS. Last night, @fordvideoguy mentioned that his dealership finally found out that his dealership is receiving 2 allocations for the BS Heritage Limited. Heā€™s also mentioned on numerous occasions that the dealerships would receive ONE Bronco Heritage Limited Edition and they would have NO say in what they would receive. You get what you get and you donā€™t throw a fit. So based on that, what you mentioned above could be conceivable.
The other thing that also seems to be unclear is about the Heritage non Limited. Are the restricted to the 1966 units also?

Tigger

Heritage
First Name
Tigger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
It was odd. My dealership tried to order me a Bronco Sport Limited Heritage but they are only allocated one non-Limited Heritage. He said I get first dibs on any Limited but I will plan on waiting for the hybrid.

Also, to answer the conversation above, the press release said the Limited is set at 1966 bet the non-Limited is not capped.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Winds of Change

Winds of Change

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco sport
It was odd. My dealership tried to order me a Bronco Sport Limited Heritage but they are only allocated one non-Limited Heritage. He said I get first dibs on any Limited but I will plan on waiting for the hybrid.

Also, to answer the conversation above, the press release said the Limited is set at 1966 bet the non-Limited is not capped.
Everything just seems vague and misleading between Heritage and Heritage Limited as well as Bronco and Bronco sport in this matter. Ford is just all over the board on specialty vehicles and just confuses. They like other manufacturers can't get regular vehicles to market. Is now the best time to focus on so many niches? Let alone so many new projects.

Suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX Type S

DemonGT

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Heritage Limited
Local dealer has a gray sport BB. Decided to buy it so the wife has something reliable to drive until ..if/when the limited shows up. If we cant get the limited we will put a order in for a badlands but this BB should do until then.

Dealer will not do any holds and they have had 3 people inquire about it already today and its only 10am.

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
In their "defense" supply and supplier issues are still a mess. Who's fault? Best I could say is, either hang in there and get what you want, or blame Ford and go shop your options. Love my sport, my wife ended up with a jeep. Neither was easy to find...spoiler alert.

Suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX Type S
I just heard some heritage limiteds may be getting scheduled this week! Good luck everyone
Fingers crossed for everyone with a Limited on order.

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
In their "defense" supply and supplier issues are still a mess. Who's fault? Best I could say is, either hang in there and get what you want, or blame Ford and go shop your options. Love my sport, my wife ended up with a jeep. Neither was easy to find...spoiler alert.
No end in site to wide spread supply chain issues. Guys in classic muscle car forums reporting shortage of brake rotors, cam shafts, body parts ect ect ect. So this is an ongoing wide spread problem. Its not just chips.