TnyM

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'77 Chevy c10, '22 Bronco Sport BL
I wish it was like the other cars we have... Just turn the feature off in the settings. No programming needed. Plenty of space on the screen below Autolamps! :facepalm:
They really should just add it to a Sync update.

Devbloggs

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Big Bend
Has anyone tried to enable the fading high beams? I was able to with the mach-e , and there's others that have this option

DemonGT

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Heritage Limited
fading high beams?

Devbloggs

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
fading high beams?
Yes. Instead of the high beams coming on full blast, and off full blast. They fade on (about 2 seconds) or fade off (about 1 seconds).

Nicer for oncoming when the auto high beam can't decide what it wants.

Devbloggs

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Good news!! found the AHB Fade setting in forscan, it was in the bdycm section

Last edited:

milamookie

Badlands
First Name
Tuan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
Well did my Forscan mod's today. Somewhat successful. These all worked : Bambi Mode, Double Honk elimination, Heated seat icons on the home screen enabled, Splash Screen changed to "Ford Performance". I was also able to get the tire circumference to match my Falken Wildtrak AT3W's (245/65/17). I used a circumference of 2354 mm (original value was 2202) and it worked and it didn't give me errors that it was out of range like some others have gotten. Perhaps its because i have a bandland's and the range is larger than the other models? After that i just had to relearn my PCM and AWD modules and reset the DTC codes and all was good. . I was able to get within roughly 0.5 mph vs my phone app speed meter.

My only fail was turning off AutoStart/Stop....I noticed there was a selection in both the BCM and APIM modules. I decided to change both of those and went for a test drive and nothing. Strange thing was that the selection in the APIM module already showed "Disabled" when I got into it. So I toggled it to "Enabled" hoping that would eliminate the feature but it didn't work. Anyone else have luck with Auto Start/Stop?

Last edited:

Devbloggs

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Does it actually work?
unfortunately, it didn't seem to work

change a bunch of AHB timer values and nothing seemed to make them fade on and off :(

does anyone know how to enable the "walk away" lock option, i would think everything is there to be enabled

B5G4B

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BRONCO SPORT
Anybody do any more experimenting with Forscan stereo mods?

HugeGuyTheory

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
I've been looking into this. I have a 21 OB without B&O. I upgraded my speakers a while back and you can definitely tell the rears do not have the same output levels as the front. Low levels in particular. The current forscan version only has the As Built ACM for my vehicle and I haven't found anything reliable yet to change the EQ.

NavyBOFH

Big Bend
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Sport
So for anyone that was curious:

Changing the Rear Stop and Rear Turn Bulb Outage settings in the BdyCM to "disabled" will eliminate hyper flash. Changing Rear Turn alone wasn't enough and I not only still had hyperflash but a Rear Stop DTC afterwards. Seems like as others have noticed using the load resistors that the turns and stop bulbs are sharing a common load or ground in the back of the vehicle so both need to be set in ForScan.

Between that and the Rear Bass "mod" I posted in another thread its ben fully worth the $60 for the cable.

NavyBOFH

Big Bend
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Sport
I've been looking into this. I have a 21 OB without B&O. I upgraded my speakers a while back and you can definitely tell the rears do not have the same output levels as the front. Low levels in particular. The current forscan version only has the As Built ACM for my vehicle and I haven't found anything reliable yet to change the EQ.
Check the other thread in this subforum and see if changing the ACM As-Built code works for you as well. My girlfriend (who primarily uses the Sport) and myself felt a difference in audio but I want to hopefully hear from others as well.

HugeGuyTheory

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Been doing some research and looking at a lot of AsBuilt data from different BS's, Escapes, and some others. It turns out the EQ setting (727-01-02) isn't the correct fix for the rear speakers to be full range if you have the 6 speaker setup (no-b&o). We actually dont know what the EQ settings are for sure, only that they exist and are "model specific".

There are individual settings for the front speakers and rear speakers for 2021+ ACM modules. Looking at my AsBuilt data my fronts are set to woofer and tweeter(this is correct), but my rears are set to only woofer, which explains the sound difference I have.

Example, my ACM AsBuilt (6-Speaker):

727-01-01 = 382B, 0002, 00
Power Source and Left Front Speaker:
Ford Bronco Sport Bronco ForScan Thread Power Source and Front Left Specs

This is correct for full range.

Right Front and Center Channel Speaker:
Ford Bronco Sport Bronco ForScan Thread Front Right and Center Channel Specs

This is also correct for Full Range but no Center.

Now we start to see the problem.....

Power Source and Left Rear Speaker:
Ford Bronco Sport Bronco ForScan Thread Power Source and Rear Left Specs

This should be changed to a 2 for full range.

And it's the same story with the Right rear....

Right Rear and Subwoofer:
Ford Bronco Sport Bronco ForScan Thread Rear Right, Sub, and Center Specs

This should be changed to an 8 for full range and no factory Sub.

So will will be changing my line to:
727-01-01 = 382B-2802-00

Now addressing the EQ setting thing....

My AsBuilt:
727-01-02 = 0901, 0000, 00
Ford Bronco Sport Bronco ForScan Thread ACM EQ Values

Changing the 01 to a 00 will make the EQ flat. BUT it will not change the dynamic of the speakers without changing the lines above. Now, what EQ 1-12 are and how they effect the output; no one seems to quite know what the actual differences are, but they are "model specific".

I have not loaded this yet with Forscan because I am sick and dont feel like moving from my couch currently, but when I do I will let you know.

As a reminder to anyone who wants to give this a go, be sure to back up your AsBuilt data before making any changes.
Sponsored

Last edited: