Elegance

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
I've been wanting to put on a set of nicer tires since I got my Badlands in October. Decided to go with the BFG KO2s and got them put on today. They added about an inch or so of height and really enhance the look of the Sport. I took some before and after photos to show the difference between the factory Pirellis and the KO2s. Please ignore the mud - It's never perfectly clean unless it's hand wash day. šŸ˜Š

For those curious, the new BFGs do have an audible hum while driving, but I can't hear it over the radio and it isn't bothersome even with the radio off. Bumps in the road feel more "cushioned" if that makes sense - This model of tire pairs with the Badlands suspension quite well. I can hardly wait to get it onto some nasty Forest roads. Thanks to @Discount Tire for hooking me up in under 30 minutes and at an awesome price.

Take a look at what a significant effect tires alone have on the aesthetic:

Before

Ford Bronco Sport (Before & After Photos) BFG KO2 245/65R17 vs. Pirelli Scorpion 235/65R17 effects on aesthetics Before2 (2)

Ford Bronco Sport (Before & After Photos) BFG KO2 245/65R17 vs. Pirelli Scorpion 235/65R17 effects on aesthetics Before1 (2)

After

Ford Bronco Sport (Before & After Photos) BFG KO2 245/65R17 vs. Pirelli Scorpion 235/65R17 effects on aesthetics 1

Ford Bronco Sport (Before & After Photos) BFG KO2 245/65R17 vs. Pirelli Scorpion 235/65R17 effects on aesthetics 3

Ford Bronco Sport (Before & After Photos) BFG KO2 245/65R17 vs. Pirelli Scorpion 235/65R17 effects on aesthetics 4 (2)
Sponsored

Last edited:

Discount Tire

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
discountti.re
Vehicle(s)
All Things FORD
@Elegance thank you so much for your business! Thank you for allowing us to dress up your ride. It looks fantastic. More rugged and with the white letters out it totally pops and matches the mountains in the back window. Nice choice. :like:

wessermgm

Big Bend
First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F150 Platinum FX4 SCrew; 2023 BS BB Silver
Looks great. The KO2 look is timeless and perfect on the Sport. I've said before but I think your color with the CG gray roof is the best combo on the BS. The tires are the cherry on top. Well done!

NMhunter

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS Badlands
You'lll love the KO2's off road. They are an awesome tire. Let us know how it affects your gas mileage. I took a hit when I put them on my Jeep Liberty, but it was well worth it. You'll notice an extra inch of clearance too.

OP
OP
Elegance

Elegance

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You'lll love the KO2's off road. They are an awesome tire. Let us know how it affects your gas mileage. I took a hit when I put them on my Jeep Liberty, but it was well worth it. You'll notice an extra inch of clearance too.
We did an 8 hour round trip to the beach in SC yesterday so I could see how they felt on the interstate and explore MPG loss. Looks like a hit of 1 MPG so far. Absolutely worth it. They look amazing and I'm sure they'll perform beautifully off road too.

OP
OP
Elegance

Elegance

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My tires had goop all over them from install, plus it was time to get the mud off. Here's how the total package looks after a hand wash.

Ford Bronco Sport (Before & After Photos) BFG KO2 245/65R17 vs. Pirelli Scorpion 235/65R17 effects on aesthetics 20230618_144142

Ford Bronco Sport (Before & After Photos) BFG KO2 245/65R17 vs. Pirelli Scorpion 235/65R17 effects on aesthetics 20230618_144016

Ford Bronco Sport (Before & After Photos) BFG KO2 245/65R17 vs. Pirelli Scorpion 235/65R17 effects on aesthetics 20230618_144041

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Looking real good. I plan to stick with the Falkens, but those BFGs really give it a meatier look.

Chiefthepup

Big Bend
First Name
Colt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
I've been wanting to put on a set of nicer tires since I got my Badlands in October. Decided to go with the BFG KO2s and got them put on today. They added about an inch or so of height and really enhance the look of the Sport. I took some before and after photos to show the difference between the factory Pirellis and the KO2s. Please ignore the mud - It's never perfectly clean unless it's hand wash day. šŸ˜Š

For those curious, the new BFGs do have an audible hum while driving, but I can't hear it over the radio and it isn't bothersome even with the radio off. Bumps in the road feel more "cushioned" if that makes sense - This model of tire pairs with the Badlands suspension quite well. I can hardly wait to get it onto some nasty Forest roads. Thanks to @Discount Tire for hooking me up in under 30 minutes and at an awesome price.

Take a look at what a significant effect tires alone have on the aesthetic:

Before

Ford Bronco Sport (Before & After Photos) BFG KO2 245/65R17 vs. Pirelli Scorpion 235/65R17 effects on aesthetics Before2 (2)

Ford Bronco Sport (Before & After Photos) BFG KO2 245/65R17 vs. Pirelli Scorpion 235/65R17 effects on aesthetics Before1 (2)

After

Ford Bronco Sport (Before & After Photos) BFG KO2 245/65R17 vs. Pirelli Scorpion 235/65R17 effects on aesthetics 1

Ford Bronco Sport (Before & After Photos) BFG KO2 245/65R17 vs. Pirelli Scorpion 235/65R17 effects on aesthetics 3

Ford Bronco Sport (Before & After Photos) BFG KO2 245/65R17 vs. Pirelli Scorpion 235/65R17 effects on aesthetics 4 (2)
No rubbing issues? I know thatā€™s a cliche question at this point but I have a big bend and seriously want to get this exact set up. Just worried it would void warranty/cause issues? Either way, they look great!! šŸ‘

OP
OP
Elegance

Elegance

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No rubbing issues? I know thatā€™s a cliche question at this point but I have a big bend and seriously want to get this exact set up. Just worried it would void warranty/cause issues? Either way, they look great!! šŸ‘
Absolutely none. Already tried full lock and did a ton of research on this forum and through Discount Tire. I use my Sport for a little off road fun pretty frequently, so no rubbing was key. I've even got mud flaps on there and all is well, plenty of clearance all around.

LBinWNC

Badlands
First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY23 BS
They look great !! I donā€™t mind the hum, how have they been with the bit of rain lately ?

cgreen5150

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
I have the exact same tires on my Big Bend, no lift, and it works perfectly. Never rubbing, even off road.

Chiefthepup

Big Bend
First Name
Colt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
I have the exact same tires on my Big Bend, no lift, and it works perfectly. Never rubbing, even off road.
Exactly what I wanted to hear. Thatā€™s awesome man itā€™s amazing how much they beef up the look. still worried about it being an opportunity for the warranty to be voided but Iā€™m gonna run these continentals into the ground than get some of these for sure.

AndyMac204

Base
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Base / 1988 Dodge Power Ram w150
your BS looks awesome, great color, yellow recovery hooks, and now the BFGs .... WELL DONE!
and they are amazing off road, in the mud, sand , snow ... you'll have no regrets :)

cgreen5150

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
Exactly what I wanted to hear. Thatā€™s awesome man itā€™s amazing how much they beef up the look. still worried about it being an opportunity for the warranty to be voided but Iā€™m gonna run these continentals into the ground than get some of these for sure.
They will not void your warranty. I asked a service writer I trust at my Ford dealership. Get those bad boys!!

OP
OP
Elegance

Elegance

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
They look great !! I donā€™t mind the hum, how have they been with the bit of rain lately ?
For those curious, they're a lot better in the rain than the Pirellis. Even when I'd slow to a crawl with my old tires, I would still hydroplane. I found myself driving only in the tire tracks of the person in front of me during heavy storms and keeping my eyes peeled for puddles to try and avoid it. We have had about a week of heavy rain here in western NC and I have not hydrolyzed once with the new BFGs. They are phenomenal in the rain and I feel much safer.
Sponsored