RRD

Badlands
First Name
Toby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands - Area 51 "Bad Alien"
Real life got in the way and I had become inactive on these forums but I just traded my 21 Outerbanks in for a 22 Badlands. I really liked the Outerbanks but found myself going off road more and the winters are starting to become colder and whiter here, already got our first snow of the season, so I wanted something with a little more worthiness in that area.

While I still think the 1.5L is a great engine I was finding that going up and down the hills around here I wanted something with a little more pep.

So here she is... I have not named her yet.. not sure what I will.. any suggestions?

Ford Bronco Sport Back with a Badlands IMG_0020.JPEG
Sponsored

Meanderthal

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 BMW R1200 GS Adv, '23 Norden Expedition
Name: Even Better

Kraken23

Badlands
First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS BL
Real life got in the way and I had become inactive on these forums but I just traded my 21 Outerbanks in for a 22 Badlands. I really liked the Outerbanks but found myself going off road more and the winters are starting to become colder and whiter here, already got our first snow of the season, so I wanted something with a little more worthiness in that area.

While I still think the 1.5L is a great engine I was finding that going up and down the hills around here I wanted something with a little more pep.

So here she is... I have not named her yet.. not sure what I will.. any suggestions?

Congrats

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
Welcome back.

Bamsi

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport

Welcome back! Hope it meets all your needs for years to come!

Tigger

Heritage
First Name
Tigger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
It is a BADlands and you chose the ALIEN color of Area 51. So I’d name it Gemini Effect, the band with the album Bad Alien (or shorten to Gemini).

I might even buy me this
http://www.thegeminieffect.com/shop/bad-alien-tee-shirt

or, you could be completely normal and ignore this whole idea. :blush:

Last edited:

Folkman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
bit.ly
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport

Took me a month to trade mine. No tech package on the BL either. And I LOVE it even more than the OB.

I have nothing bad to say about the OB tho either.

OP
OP
RRD

RRD

Badlands
First Name
Toby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

OP
OP
RRD

RRD

Badlands
First Name
Toby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Got new tires today, even got the same one for the full size spare.. Discount Tire seemed very surprised that it would fit in the Bronco Sport.

Discount Tire also damaged one of my wheels, nasty scratch in it. They submitted a claim and waiting for the claim department to contact me.

Ford Bronco Sport Back with a Badlands IMG_0034.JPEG

SgtT11B

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS BL, 2020 Ford Mustang GT
Got new tires today, even got the same one for the full size spare.. Discount Tire seemed very surprised that it would fit in the Bronco Sport.

Discount Tire also damaged one of my wheels, nasty scratch in it. They submitted a claim and waiting for the claim department to contact me.

Ford Bronco Sport Back with a Badlands IMG_0034.JPEG

What size did you go with?

OP
OP
RRD

RRD

Badlands
First Name
Toby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your could’ve fit 245/65/17 with no issues for basically same money
I could have, however my goal was to stay with the same size.. could have gone 235/65 also which was even cheaper. I upsized the tires on my OB (and previous trucks) but decided to leave it stock size this round.
Sponsored