philv

Badlands
First Name
phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 ford bronco
I HAVE A 2021 BRONCO SPORT AND THE AUDIO BUTTON SUDDENLY STOPPED WORKING. THE OTHER FEATURES ARE WORKING- HOWEVER- WITHOUT AUDIO, THEY'RE USELESS. I HAVE TRIED TO RESET, DISCONNECTED THE BATTERY TERMINALS AND DID A HARD RESET AND THIS HAS NOT WORKED. THE OTHER DAY THE SCREEN DISPLAY SAID " LOADING" AND THE AUDIO WORKED. IT WORKED UNTIL I SHUT OFF THE CAR AND NOW ITS NOT WORKING AGAIN.
DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS OR THOUGHTS.. WOULD LOVE TO HEAR!! PLEASE HELP-- I NEED A READIO.
Sponsored

ScareCrow

Badlands
First Name
Burl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS/Badlands
I HAVE A 2021 BRONCO SPORT AND THE AUDIO BUTTON SUDDENLY STOPPED WORKING. THE OTHER FEATURES ARE WORKING- HOWEVER- WITHOUT AUDIO, THEY'RE USELESS. I HAVE TRIED TO RESET, DISCONNECTED THE BATTERY TERMINALS AND DID A HARD RESET AND THIS HAS NOT WORKED. THE OTHER DAY THE SCREEN DISPLAY SAID " LOADING" AND THE AUDIO WORKED. IT WORKED UNTIL I SHUT OFF THE CAR AND NOW ITS NOT WORKING AGAIN.
DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS OR THOUGHTS.. WOULD LOVE TO HEAR!! PLEASE HELP-- I NEED A READIO.
Have you tried to reinstall sync-3?

Worth a shot anyway. If that doesn't work, dealer time for sure.

seoden88

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Sport Badlands
You do know typing in all CAPITAL LETTERS means you’re telling

thomasm23

Outer Banks
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Based on your single paragraph in all capital letters, I have no idea what you are describing.

What model do you have and do you have Nav or not?

How about some photos showing the issues?

Mark S.

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands | 2020 Escape
It’s not clear what your problem is. My assumption is that you are referring to the SYNC control screen, not Android Auto or Apple Carplay. If so, please tell us exactly what happens when you press the audio button. Be specific. Take photo if possible.

OP
OP

philv

Badlands
First Name
phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 ford bronco
My Ford sync screen says "audio off" and will not turn on. The other options on the sync screen are all working (phone-app-etc) But since the audio won't turn on, everything using audio is dead. So for example - the phone is synced and connected but there is no audio which makes it useless.. I've tried to reset, hard reset, and removed my battery cables during a reset. No of these have worked.

The other day there was moment where my sync screen dispalyed "Loading" for a few seconds and all of a sudden then audio worked, radio and phone all working. The audio worked until I shut my car off. Then it was dead again. Its been a few days since and still not working.

I did go to my dealer.. but I'm over my 36k warranty. The dealer wants $1500 for a module. That's just for the part alone. Looking for other options. Any help would be appreciated.

ftodd

Big Bend
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
Did you try clicking the button in the middle of the volume knob?

thomasm23

Outer Banks
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
My Ford sync screen says "audio off" and will not turn on. The other options on the sync screen are all working (phone-app-etc) But since the audio won't turn on, everything using audio is dead. So for example - the phone is synced and connected but there is no audio which makes it useless.. I've tried to reset, hard reset, and removed my battery cables during a reset. No of these have worked.

The other day there was moment where my sync screen dispalyed "Loading" for a few seconds and all of a sudden then audio worked, radio and phone all working. The audio worked until I shut my car off. Then it was dead again. Its been a few days since and still not working.

I did go to my dealer.. but I'm over my 36k warranty. The dealer wants $1500 for a module. That's just for the part alone. Looking for other options. Any help would be appreciated.
What version of Sync is installed?
Do you also have factory navigation?

OP
OP

philv

Badlands
First Name
phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 ford bronco
I don't have factory Navigation. I have to check what sync version I have.

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Good afternoon. Could you privately message us with your VIN and the name and location of your Ford dealer so I can look into this audio concern? Thank you!
Sponsored