Anyone who ordered in November received a production date yet?

Juliet

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
Ordered the wife's OBX w/Tech Package and B&O system on 11/17, confirmed 11/18. Were told at end of December by our dealer that we should expect a VIN/production date early to mid January... still have heard nothing. Hopefully soon though!

Would definitely like to get this thing soon. Since we are definitely going to be waiting for my full-size Bronco Badlands at least 8-10 months longer from now lol
They should send out emails this Thursday or Friday with production dates through the end of March. We should be in this batch!
Sponsored

IDaBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 Challeger SRT8, '13 Fusion Hybrid, '06 F150
They should send out emails this Thursday or Friday with production dates through the end of March. We should be in this batch!
I sure hope so. Would be excellent to finally get a build date. Thanks for the info. But then again with Ford and everything I've been through with my Bronco order I'll believe it when I see it! Granted the Sport isn't dealing with the same issues as Bronco is.

Either way we are excited for our Sport.... it's going to be our main family car.

ScotyA

Big Bend
First Name
Scot
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Ordered 11/23/2021, no build date yet...BS Big Bend w/all the bells and Hot Pepper Red. Cant wait to see it. Local (MD) dealers don't have that color BS to look at... taking a chance site un-seen...

bobdod

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Badlands Cyber Orange
Ordered the wife's OBX w/Tech Package and B&O system on 11/17, confirmed 11/18. Were told at end of December by our dealer that we should expect a VIN/production date early to mid January... still have heard nothing. Hopefully soon though!

Would definitely like to get this thing soon. Since we are definitely going to be waiting for my full-size Bronco Badlands at least 8-10 months longer from now lol
We're all just going to BELIEVE. Tomorrow they will send out mass emails with scheduling for the next couple months. We'll all get VINs. The tracker site will work smoothly. There will be no production holds, deliveries will be prompt, and all the Nov/Dec order crew will be sharing our photos by/in March. One can hope, right?

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr

Juliet

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
We're all just going to BELIEVE. Tomorrow they will send out mass emails with scheduling for the next couple months. We'll all get VINs. The tracker site will work smoothly. There will be no production holds, deliveries will be prompt, and all the Nov/Dec order crew will be sharing our photos by/in March. One can hope, right?
Now, now I said tomorrow OR Friday. Let's not be too optimistic. ?

Johnny Mo

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ducati XDiavel, 23 Bronco Raptor
Between the wait on this and the big Bronco - I am really getting frustrated with @Ford Motor Company and the stupidity of their order and reservation process. None of it makes any sense. I have BL ordered a FULL month before some of you guys and not even a hint of a build date.

gibsonc7r

Badlands
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ecosport
Between the wait on this and the big Bronco - I am really getting frustrated with @Ford Motor Company and the stupidity of their order and reservation process. None of it makes any sense. I have BL ordered a FULL month before some of you guys and not even a hint of a build date.
I'd call your sales person to see if you have a build week. Ford doesn't send me any emails.

Johnny Mo

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ducati XDiavel, 23 Bronco Raptor
I'd call your sales person to see if you have a build week. Ford doesn't send me any emails.
Yep - I did they said my build sheet shows as "clean" so no good reason as to why it hasn't been pulled for production yet. They are calling the factory rep for me to see what's up.

OP
OP
llee1975

llee1975

Big Bend
First Name
llee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Ordered 11/11 and nothing yet…would of expected a VIN by now…
22 BL, Black, Carbon Roof, Premium, 360, Tow Pkg…my dealer gave me no promises on a production date at all.
The wait continues…doesn’t look like any new BS scheduling for awhile now.
Now, now I said tomorrow OR Friday. Let's not be too optimistic. ?
I finally got a VIN and production week! Im so excited ?
Ford Bronco Sport Anyone who ordered in November received a production date yet? SoExcited~GIF

bobdod

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Badlands Cyber Orange
I finally got a VIN and production week! Im so excited ?
Ford Bronco Sport Anyone who ordered in November received a production date yet? SoExcited~GIF
Nice! So what was your order confirmed date? What build week did you get?