Anyone who ordered in November received a production date yet?

bobdod

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Badlands Cyber Orange
Sounds like lots of scheduling emails going out today! Nothing (yet ?) for my 12/14 order

Moltenburn

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS BL w prem, 360, shelf. VW Arteon
Dealer I am working with is a friend of mine and their regional keeps them in the loop. Said Right now Ford has been ramping back up production and is around 85% of pre-covid. So we should start seeing these orders start going through quicker barring no shortages or additional recalls. Fingers crossed.

IDaBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 Challeger SRT8, '13 Fusion Hybrid, '06 F150
Got our production week email today... scheduled for week of 2/14. Definitely good news!
Ordered: 11/17
Confirmed: 11/18
Scheduled Production: 2/14

Ford Bronco Sport Anyone who ordered in November received a production date yet? Screenshot_20220120-171409_Firefox

Ford Bronco Sport Anyone who ordered in November received a production date yet? Screenshot_20220120-171446_Firefox

MySoupIsTooHot

Outer Banks
First Name
Hilton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport HPR
My wife and I placed our order for an Outer Banks on 1 October, 2021. We literally just got notice of the production date last week, on 20 January, 2022, for a build date of 21 February, 2022 lol

Also, not exactly related but perhaps helpful for anyone - ford states that changes cannot be made to your order after a production date has been set. I originally had cyber orange as my body colour and saw one in person last night. Instantly regretted my decision (Cyber Orange is legit School Bus Yellow). I called my dealer to see if he could change it to Hot Pepper Red (and add the tech package too, if he could). Dealership encountered no problems with the changes despite fords statement. So, there may be something like a one week buffer period if you want to change something last minute after getting your production date notice.

Last edited:

ZQ8

Big Bend
First Name
BRAD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport / Big Bend
I did the same thing after the Build Date Week was set also.

IDaBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 Challeger SRT8, '13 Fusion Hybrid, '06 F150
Welp... we WERE scheduled for 2/14. Got the email last night that we are being pushed back to 2/21. Shocker... lol

Surf Fisher

Badlands
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Expedition
Welp... we WERE scheduled for 2/14. Got the email last night that we are being pushed back to 2/21. Shocker... lol

Wanted to let everyone know to keep the faith. Ordered BSBL Iconic Silver some options (no moon roof, tow or 360+) on 10/29. Received vin from dealer on 12/17. Window sticker and in production on 1/12, scheduled production 1/24 built 1/25 and in transit on 1/27. All of that information came from Fords tracking site. So looks like everything is moving forward and hope to have it in a few more weeks. Good luck!

Last edited:
Reactions: MJE

Johnny Mo

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ducati XDiavel, 23 Bronco Raptor
Wanted to let everyone know to keep the faith. Ordered BSBL Iconic Silver most options (no moon roof) on 10/31. Received vin from dealer on 12/17. Window sticker and in production on 1/12, scheduled production 1/24 built 1/25 and in transit on 1/27. All of that information came from Fords tracking site. So looks like everything is moving forward and hope to have it in a few more weeks. Good luck!
Trying to keep the faith and sorry if I sound angry - but I ordered on 10/12 and haven't heard shit yet - dangerously close to just cancelling everything - my sport, my big bronco (only saving grace at this point would be if they allow me to convert my big bronco to a Raptor) and never dealing with Ford and their ineptitude again. @Ford Motor Company

Last edited:

Surf Fisher

Badlands
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Expedition
Trying to keep the faith and sorry if I sound angry - but I ordered on 10/12 and haven't heard shit yet - dangerously close to just cancelling everything - my sport, my big bronco (only saving grace at this point would be if they gave allow me to convert my big bronco to a Raptor) and never dealing with Ford and their ineptitude again. @Ford Motor Company

I never heard from or received an email from Ford or my dealer after I called and got my vin. Order # and vin on Ford Order Tracking kept me going. Sorry man!

OP
OP
llee1975

llee1975

Big Bend
First Name
llee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Got our production week email today... scheduled for week of 2/14. Definitely good news!
Ordered: 11/17
Confirmed: 11/18
Scheduled Production: 2/14

Ford Bronco Sport Anyone who ordered in November received a production date yet? Screenshot_20220120-171409_Firefox

Ford Bronco Sport Anyone who ordered in November received a production date yet? Screenshot_20220120-171446_Firefox
did your date get pushed back a week? I got an email last night and my 2/14 build date is now 2/21

Renee Soss

Outer Banks
First Name
Renee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Outer Banks
Has anyone who ordered in November received a production date yet?
Contact your dealer. You should have received order confirmation right away with a order number. Than dealer gets prod date and VIN. call your salesman and ask to keep you up-to-date.

MySoupIsTooHot

Outer Banks
First Name
Hilton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport HPR
did your date get pushed back a week? I got an email last night and my 2/14 build date is now 2/21
I got one late last night. Been pushed from week of 21 February to week of 28 February. You stole my spot! lol
Sponsored