Its her Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport, Ford Escape and Mercury Mountaineer
Mine is BSPORT on the new mexico green chile plate.. i know some worry about posting pics of plate. I dont mind... i figure everyone gets to see my plate everywhere i go anyway... even the people i cut off for goin to slow 🤣... If so just let us know what it says .. thx

Ford Bronco Sport Anyone put a custom plate on there BS 20220417_120601
My wife's BS OB plate- 5GOATS
Ford Bronco Sport Anyone put a custom plate on there BS 1650665464000
Sponsored

ScareCrow

Badlands
First Name
Burl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS/Badlands

Big Kahuna

Badlands
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Website
theshockleys.com
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford F350, 2012 Nissan Rogue
Been trying to get plates for two of my vehicles here in California, but they keep kicking them back as inappropriate even after I get past the initial approval process. They seem pretty straight forward and I can't figure out why they would think they were inappropriate but I currently have one that has been in process for three months now so I'm hoping it will finally make the cut.

Fuzzbear

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, '21 Badlands (RIP), '02 Ranger Edge
I’m really really tempted to get a California legacy plate with this on it — my dog’s name is Walter, and I’m also a big Disney fan.
Ford Bronco Sport Anyone put a custom plate on there BS E973F030-D787-46B0-8697-B4B37CB3AC00

ROCKNBRONCO777

Big Bend
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
Got this on mine. I've actually had it on my previous vehicles for almost 10 years. It blends well with the velocity blue and the white lettering on the bronco surprisingly.

Ford Bronco Sport Anyone put a custom plate on there BS replica

thegadgetfish

Outer Banks
First Name
Michelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Been trying to get plates for two of my vehicles here in California, but they keep kicking them back as inappropriate even after I get past the initial approval process. They seem pretty straight forward and I can't figure out why they would think they were inappropriate but I currently have one that has been in process for three months now so I'm hoping it will finally make the cut.
How did you get the rejection? I'm halfway expecting mine to be rejected, but haven't heard anything since January. They're way too uptight.
Sponsored