ALC

Outer Banks
First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger, 2020 Escape, 2021 Bronco Sport OB
What measurements did you use to line these up? And did you have to remove the badge or choose to?
Charlie
Yes OB badges removed. Having installed many BSM, I usually use a straight edge such as plastic drywall corner mldg. That way I get a nice straight edge to line up the BSM. 3m masking tape the drywall mldg in place. just make sure all the 3M tape is pulled out and masked to front of BSM. Think before doing. Before starting use clear packing tape to apply BSM to Bronco take pictures, if it looks good start applying. If you screw up O Reilly's sell 3M auto tape. Good Luck
Sponsored

SM05

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands, 2021 RAV4 TRD Offroad
Well, I said earlier that mine were on back order and walla!! FEDEX delivered them about 11 am. After a little stressing, locating them and getting everything ready.....they are now installed. Take your time, follow the instructions to the tee and take your time. Note: These are held on with adhesive tape AND adhesive in a tube that is delivered with a caulk gun. All in all it took about 1.5 hours start to finish. Measure twice always.

Ford Bronco Sport Anyone install Body Side Moulding? IMG_0421
Ordered one from the dealer using my points and been waiting for it. Just curious, does caulk tube come with that or did you have to buy it yourself? Thanks.

Dantanman

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
Moldings are on; moved the badges to the top of the doors:

Ford Bronco Sport Anyone install Body Side Moulding? moldings
Old post I realize but I just ordered these mouldings yesterday. I seriously cannot believe they would sell a part that interferes with a factory badge. These are obviously not designed specifically for the Bronco. If nothing else they should have a disclaimer on the site "requires removing factory badging" Not the end of the world but I may have looked elsewhere for something that fits without moving the badges. I guess it's just a sticker.

fog53

Big Bend
First Name
ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Love the look, just wish the badge wasn’t perched like that. Hmm. I think I would still like to get the guards/mouldings.
I have this exactly same problem! The dealer ordered new badges and is going to replace them when they put the moldings on. Where did you put your badge?
Relocated my badges here

Ford Bronco Sport Anyone install Body Side Moulding? IMG_4137

Dantanman

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
Has anyone installed the body side moulding?. My dealer won't install it........looking for a video or other help source
I must have been drunk when I ordered them. 750.00 (Cnd) retail. 682.00 dealer price!! Plus install of course. They better be nice!😁

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr
I must have been drunk when I ordered them. 750.00 (Cnd) retail. 682.00 dealer price!! Plus install of course. They better be nice!😁
No drinking before installation! :cool:

Sojourner

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport
These were ordered from SportWing which is the retail side of Dawn Mfg. I have used there BSM on several Ford and Honda cars and trucks. Have always been happy with color match. If something is wrong they will replace. Never had that problem. If you look at their web sight they show BSM in a different position. I did not like their install as you can see. Production and delivery about 1 week. they are in Cleveland, OH. All they need is payment, address, and your color code. I think they look a lot better than Fords massive black ones. They use 3M auto tape.
Bumping an old thread....

I appreciate your info here. Just ordered sets for both my BS BL and Ranger.

Significantly cheaper than the Ford OEM ones. Hoping they look as nice on my vehicles as they do on yours.

EDIT (Nov 23): Installed on both my BS BL and Ranger. Installation was a breeze. Went with the suggested location on both. They look great. Glad I went this route.

:thumbsup:
Sponsored

Last edited: