Anyone found a CD player

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
did anyone figure out how to hook up my 8-track player? I have a bunch of tapes from my original Bronco...hard to replicate that incredible tape HISS and I mean, four songs, flip, four songs, flip...CMON FORD!!! dropped the ball again! I know we could make this into a $70K vehicle if I just got all the things I WANT

MJE

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
did anyone figure out how to hook up my 8-track player? I have a bunch of tapes from my original Bronco...hard to replicate that incredible tape HISS and I mean, four songs, flip, four songs, flip...CMON FORD!!! dropped the ball again! I know we could make this into a $70K vehicle if I just got all the things I WANT
They also neglected to offer a factory CB radio! I mean the hardware is practically all there, it’d be nothing to add on.
Ford Bronco Sport Anyone found a CD player 1652886443194

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
They also neglected to offer a factory CB radio! I mean the hardware is practically all there, it’d be nothing to add on.
1652886443194.jpeg
heck with waze...nothing like a 'breaker breaker there's a bear trap on the local, spotted local gumballs in the shrubs over."

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr
Except it’s hard to find matchbooks to stuff between the tape and the opening so it plays the right track. Bic lighters ended the usefulness of 8 tracks!

JerryC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1988 BII , 2021 BL on order 3-19-21
I haven't tried it a while but when I did way back in windows 7 days years ago all I had to do was put a music CD in the PC and Windows would rip the songs to the hard drive. Then I just copied them to a USB flash drive.
Plug that into either of the USB ports in the console and go into the audio page of sync and click on the USB drive to hear your music.

OP
OP

max the dog

Badlands
First Name
warren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
L8000, Excursion, F350, escape, BL, Hummer
Are there any CD players that will work in a BS? Either by USB or Bluetooth?
Best Buy might have one. It's a cd to mp3 player but, they would not help me make it work. I'd have to return it, 50 miles away, if it did not work.

OP
OP

max the dog

Badlands
First Name
warren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
L8000, Excursion, F350, escape, BL, Hummer
I haven't tried it a while but when I did way back in windows 7 days years ago all I had to do was put a music CD in the PC and Windows would rip the songs to the hard drive. Then I just copied them to a USB flash drive.
Plug that into either of the USB ports in the console and go into the audio page of sync and click on the USB drive to hear your music.
But, isn't the usb thumb drive gizmo configured to something called FAT?

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
You can format it to whatever file format you need so long as your operating system will read/write to it.

JerryC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1988 BII , 2021 BL on order 3-19-21
I'd have to double check, but I think it needs to be in FAT or FAT32 for Sync to read it. If isn't already formatted that way you can do that on your PC.
What I do when get a new used thumb drive is delete the files that come on it, if any are there and just copy my songs to it and it just works.