max the dog

Badlands
First Name
warren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
L8000, Excursion, F350, escape, BL, Hummer
Are there any CD players that will work in a BS? Either by USB or Bluetooth?
Sponsored

ScareCrow

Badlands
First Name
Burl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS/Badlands

ESBadlands

Badlands
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Fusion 15 Patriot 03 CooperS 85 F150
Are there any CD players that will work in a BS? Either by USB or Bluetooth?
A what? Haha jk. Does anyone else remember having to put a tape with a wire attached to it in the deck to play cds through? Sorry didn’t mean to hijack your thread. How about a record player like the 60’s.

Ford Bronco Sport Anyone found a CD player 8A1FB2C6-5817-48F4-A614-D1994CCDBCF3

Last edited:

MJE

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport

Osco

Banned
Base
Banned
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport and 2004 Ford Escape AWD
I just download what ever I want to my IPhone and play that in my Bronco Sport. I don’t have to carry a bulky box of CD’s, I have hundreds of songs all free with my Prime membership.
Easy peasy .

OP
OP

max the dog

Badlands
First Name
warren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I just download what ever I want to my IPhone and play that in my Bronco Sport. I don’t have to carry a bulky box of CD’s, I have hundreds of songs all free with my Prime membership.
Easy peasy .
I don't have a magic phone. There has to be something out there for us old folks.

cgparsons1983

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
Easy peasy .
Same. I have 39,000+ mp3's on my phone's sd card. I much prefer having something that doesn't use up your phone's data plan and if I drive somewhere where I get poor cell reception it doesn't interfere with the music.

OP
OP

max the dog

Badlands
First Name
warren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Same. I have 39,000+ mp3's on my phone's sd card. I much prefer having something that doesn't use up your phone's data plan and if I drive somewhere where I get poor cell reception it doesn't interfere with the music.
I've ordered a player from Amazon that is supposed to have a USB cord. It'll be here tomorrow. Will keep you posted.

cgparsons1983

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
I've ordered a player from Amazon that is supposed to have a USB cord. It'll be here tomorrow. Will keep you posted.
If you do end up using CD's, on the plus side, nobody steals CD's anymore so these days you're pretty safe leaving them in your car, not like the 90's :cwl:

Glamdring70

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BL+BL
I don't have a magic phone. There has to be something out there for us old folks.
Well, if not a phone, then you're probably posting from a PC?

This thread has very detailed instructions on a FREE way to use Windows and to make your CD into a file that you can copy to any USB drive that you want to plug into one of the two front USB ports. The system will play them right from the media stick and has traditional skip/random/repeat capability. Even better, pressing the Voice button will let you tell the Bronco to play a certain song or album by telling it to play.
https://www.broncosportforum.com/forum/threads/mp3-music-on-a-flash-drive-question.3799/post-63795

Osco

Banned
Base
Banned
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport and 2004 Ford Escape AWD
Those CD players work great as long as you read the instructions, 8X over sampling means even road bumps won’t affect it.

OP
OP

max the dog

Badlands
First Name
warren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Player came today. Sync 3.4 noticed it but would not connect. Back to the internet, again.
Sponsored