Anyone else missing the panel under the dash above the passenger side fuse box where the floor air ducts are.

OP
OP

Idontknow

Badlands
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cross trek and grand caravan
Rear tow recovery point is not missing, if you have a factory trailer hitch it blocks the recovery point.
oh well that explains why I didn’t see the recovery point and couldn’t find the eyebolt
Sponsored

Econoline

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS BL Carbonized Gray, steelies+tow+360
I went by my local Ford dealer parts dept, the missing cover is "Dash Panel Insulator" part number 78046A25, about $60 + $6 hardware kit. The parts diagram is under "Instrument Panel Cover Passenger Side".

With that information in hand I went to the Service Dept and asked for a warranty replacement of the cover. Service is supposed to call me back about how they will proceed. I will update when I know more.

Mark S.

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands | 2020 Escape
I went by my local Ford dealer parts dept, the missing cover is "Dash Panel Insulator" part number 78046A25, about $60 + $6 hardware kit. The parts diagram is under "Instrument Panel Cover Passenger Side".
I like it when someone takes the initiative, mainly because it saves me work!

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr
No towing eye in mine .

Ford Bronco Sport Anyone else missing the panel under the dash above the passenger side fuse box where the floor air ducts are. 3030C3F4-4075-4482-B773-BD6ABAC733B6
If you have manufacturers towing package, no towing eye is included. Based on your picture, your better off as shown.

Dmbleist

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport Big Bend
Seriously?! This is getting ridiculous... did the price of the BS go down with all of these "discontinued" parts? I think not!!
AGREED. People were discussing in another thread how they removed the temperature digits from the adjustment knob on the ‘22 MY…some people said this was a welcomed change…I also drive a ‘21 MY BSBB and I kinda like seeing the digits on the knobs. The added tech makes me feel better about the price point I guess…maybe that’s just me ($36k vehicle without a standard moon/sun roof or auto-opening/closing hatch is kinda crazy…not even turn signals on the side-view mirrors!?!?!?)

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
Mine built June 2021 has the panel

PonyDriver43

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mustang EB Premium, 13 F150 Lariat, 18 Tahoe

With that information in hand I went to the Service Dept and asked for a warranty replacement of the cover. Service is supposed to call me back about how they will proceed. I will update when I know more.
Keep us posted please. Everywhere I look, that part # comes up for an Explorer. (I'm definitely not a parts person) so I will keep watching this. May run by dealer tomorrow & see what they say.

Jill

Badlands
First Name
Gillian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Kodiak Brown Bronco Sport Badlands
Got my car 3 weeks ago. Went to pull a fuse and the bottom panel of the dash that meets the fuse box was completely missing. Went to the dealership and they were gonna just pull it off a bronco they had in the lot and that one was also missing it.

Ford Bronco Sport Anyone else missing the panel under the dash above the passenger side fuse box where the floor air ducts are. DE1D7D32-E333-46AC-A51A-7160D533020E
I took delivery of my BL on February 23, 2021 and I have the cover under the dash.

BSBB4Les

Big Bend
First Name
Les
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'03 Mustang conv, '22 Bronco Sport (Spooky)
My 22 Big Bend is missing that panel also. Dang! I'll be going to the dealer soon so I will make sure they correct that omission.

BroncoRob

Big Bend
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport, 2008 Shelby GT500, 2005 Ford EX
Just purchased the Big Bend on 3/11/22. Noticed the missing dash trim, missing engine cover, missing hood insulation and tow hook eye missing. The build sheet shows that they are not coming with the vehicle, but the 42,000 FordPass reward points I received for the purchase helped to buy all of these missing parts. Everything except the dash trim was on me - $717.00 (I added the contour rubber floor mats). Plus there was a low supply upcharge of $3K - with folks waiting in line to buy it. Crazy times....never seen anything like it.

Reactions: ZQ8

Econoline

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS BL Carbonized Gray, steelies+tow+360
Just purchased the Big Bend on 3/11/22. Noticed the missing dash trim...... Everything except the dash trim was on me - $717.00
Did you get your missing dash panel replaced under warranty? Did the dealer say why the panel was missing on some vehicles?
Sponsored