Ricardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport, 2011 Ford F150 XLT
I want this:
Ford Bronco Sport Anyone doing vinyl graphics? 1649280090508

But when I get to the website I only get this:
https://www.vortexsigns.com/car-decals/ford/ford-bronco-exterior-accessories-decals-stickers/bronco-sport/hood-vinyl-overlay-graphics-v1?gclid=CjwKCAjw9LSSBhBsEiwAKtf0nxnkwRt13zRir0e2jbJi_9x0waNzcopegSIiWvDjgf9tjmXBT9PVOhoC5X4QAvD_BwE

Ford Bronco Sport Anyone doing vinyl graphics? 1649280136446

I want to order from a reputable company.
Ebay has a listing but it's not the same and we do own a vinyl cutter and for the price I can purchase the large piece of vinyl and cut it myself, want to avoid that though.
Bought some things off Ebay fro our F150 and regret not going with an actual vendor.

Anyone know of a reputable vendor that makes this?
Sponsored

MySoupIsTooHot

Outer Banks
First Name
Hilton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport HPR
I want this:

https://www.vortexsigns.com/car-decals/ford/ford-bronco-exterior-accessories-decals-stickers/bronco-sport/hood-vinyl-overlay-graphics-v1?gclid=CjwKCAjw9LSSBhBsEiwAKtf0nxnkwRt13zRir0e2jbJi_9x0waNzcopegSIiWvDjgf9tjmXBT9PVOhoC5X4QAvD_BwE

Ebay has a listing but it's not the same and we do own a vinyl cutter and for the price I can purchase the large piece of vinyl and cut it myself, want to avoid that though.
Bought some things off Ebay fro our F150 and regret not going with an actual vendor.

I'm fairly certain that @VortexSigns made that too. They frequently state that they can do custom work, so maybe they will bring it back? I was actually looking for specifically that decal as well. Or a similar one that fills up the entire mid section with the bucking bronco cut out

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
The cricut came in and the first cut was a mountain sticker I put on my laptop.
Ford Bronco Sport Anyone doing vinyl graphics? 20220406_154340

ErikaFrzn

Big Bend
First Name
Erika
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜22 Bronco Sport, '15 Explorer, ā€˜22 Trail Boss
I want this:

I donā€™t think youā€™ll find anyā€reputableā€ company selling these anymore due to trademark laws. I asked them over at vortex and they no longer offer anything with the Bronco logos.

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I donā€™t think youā€™ll find anyā€reputableā€ company selling these anymore due to trademark laws. I asked them over at vortex and they no longer offer anything with the Bronco logos.
I'm curious if the DIY files violate laws. Is the Bronco horse shape trademarked?

ErikaFrzn

Big Bend
First Name
Erika
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm curious if the DIY files violate laws. Is the Bronco horse shape trademarked?
Thatā€™s a great question, but I assumed so since I canā€™t figure out any other reason why they can no longer sell them.

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thatā€™s a great question, but I assumed so since I canā€™t figure out any other reason why they can no longer sell them.
I know trademarked items can't be used for commercial purposes, but for personal use it might not be a problem. Need some lawyering done I guess.

fog53

Big Bend
First Name
ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
It's not just items with the Bronco logo. When I inquired at Vortex about the availability of the lettering overlay in the flag design that was posted on this thread back in the start I was told that Ford will not allow them to sell them. I'd be interested in hearing Ford's side of the story from the Ford rep that hangs out in the forum.

ErikaFrzn

Big Bend
First Name
Erika
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It's not just items with the Bronco logo. When I inquired at Vortex about the availability of the lettering overlay in the flag design that was posted on this thread back in the start I was told that Ford will not allow them to sell them. I'd be interested in hearing Ford's side of the story from the Ford rep that hangs out in the forum.
Right, I completely forgot about all the trim lettering decals that were available at one point as well. Pretty much anything with any reference to Ford was done away with.

Jenbeth

Outer Banks
First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Driving the Husbandā€™s F-150

fog53

Big Bend
First Name
ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Iā€™m getting those with the distressed flag, Etsy, too.
Thanks for the link! Just ordered the Flag overlay for the front . Not sure what I'm going to do with the back letters yet. My Sport is Cactus Grey.
4/18 Received the graphics. Will probably put them on in the next day or two.

Ford Bronco Sport Anyone doing vinyl graphics? IMG_4778.JPG

Last edited:

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
I know trademarked items can't be used for commercial purposes, but for personal use it might not be a problem. Need some lawyering done I guess.
I do a lot of work in this field. If you print and cut your own decal and use it for personal use on your own vehicle they aren't going to waste a second of time on you. Open a web store, Etsy shop, or start selling to friends, etc...they MAY take a look at your activity and shut you down. Some companies are tougher than others..Ford is one. Their brand is their image. Rightfully so. While vortex provides some cool stuff, their ethics are shady at times. Based on my own experience...they cross the line in a few cases.

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I do a lot of work in this field. If you print and cut your own decal and use it for personal use on your own vehicle they aren't going to waste a second of time on you. Open a web store, Etsy shop, or start selling to friends, etc...they MAY take a look at your activity and shut you down. Some companies are tougher than others..Ford is one. Their brand is their image. Rightfully so. While vortex provides some cool stuff, their ethics are shady at times. Based on my own experience...they cross the line in a few cases.
Thanks for the detailed response. I suppose those selling patterns for others to cut probably crosses the line on copyright/trademark infringement. I'll need to get the ones I want before Ford finds out...lol.

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Thanks for the detailed response. I suppose those selling patterns for others to cut probably crosses the line on copyright/trademark infringement. I'll need to get the ones I want before Ford finds out...lol.
Yeah as a consumer you are ok for the most part. As a seller it can go sideways in a hurry šŸ˜Ž
Sponsored