LilbroncoS

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco sport
It's not just items with the Bronco logo. When I inquired at Vortex about the availability of the lettering overlay in the flag design that was posted on this thread back in the start I was told that Ford will not allow them to sell them. I'd be interested in hearing Ford's side of the story from the Ford rep that hangs out in the forum.
Vortex sucks and were expensive. Etsy has better products for fraction of price... and free shipping. Ford doesnt need to make any more money with there cheap vynil that peels

Wolf256

Badlands
First Name
Jane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport Atlas Blue
Thanks for the link! Just ordered the Flag overlay for the front . Not sure what I'm going to do with the back letters yet. My Sport is Cactus Grey.
4/18 Received the graphics. Will probably put them on in the next day or two.

Ford Bronco Sport Anyone doing vinyl graphics? IMG_4778.JPG
Received mine a couple days ago, too. I also got the back letters in the same flag design.

I am waiting to receive the Bronco emblem I bought, from a Ford dealer. It’s going opposite the Ford logo on the back.

LilbroncoS

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco sport
Tried installing two vortex signs products and both failed epically. Hood decal wouldn’t fully stick no matter what and anti scratch c pillar protection looked like crap. Going to try the following company and hope their hood decal goes on without issues.
https://www.musclecargraphickits.com/2021-2022-ford-bronco-sport-hood-decals-rider-hood-stripes-vinyl-graphics-kit/
I would really look at etsy. Just type in bronco soort accessories. Think you will like

Outback Texan

Badlands
First Name
MIke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
Wow ford was late to the ball game with that... do i even want to know what they charged you
$108 for both front and back. I used some of my FREE MONEY from the vehicle purchase. More $$$ than Vortex, but they did not have Ford'sVelocity Blue!

LilbroncoS

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco sport
$108 for both front and back. I used some of my FREE MONEY from the vehicle purchase. More $$$ than Vortex, but they did not have Ford'sVelocity Blue!
Dude i did every piece of vynil on mine for 60 bucks..
Front letters, pin stripes on front
Back letters
Ford badge
3 base camp badges
And 2 bronco horses
Ford already gets enough of our money. They are just to damn expensive

LilbroncoS

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco sport
Matts vynil creations on etsy has that blue.. 24 bucks for both . Perfect fit.

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
I just need to work out the exact letter sizing since my wife has a cricut and I can cut my own stickers.

M3H7363

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick hybrid XLT
I got the black letters for the front and back, including "sport" which I didn't put on and a Bronco logo all from a guy on Etsy for $10.
Ford Bronco Sport Anyone doing vinyl graphics? 062C6FEA-2DCF-4828-9848-F13437F642E5_1_201_a

Ford Bronco Sport Anyone doing vinyl graphics? D4E9D1AF-5574-481E-994B-5DA7A811B01F_1_201_a

Pigpen

Outer Banks
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco sport
I know trademarked items can't be used for commercial purposes, but for personal use it might not be a problem. Need some lawyering done I guess.
I bought a Raptor grill for my 2017 Escape. They shipped the F O R D letters separately from the grill to avoid customs confiscating them. Ford doesn’t allow any trademark infringement.

Glamdring70

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BL+BL
I know trademarked items can't be used for commercial purposes, but for personal use it might not be a problem. Need some lawyering done I guess.
If Ford cared that much, then they wouldn't make the logo so readily available.

https://media.ford.com/content/fordmedia/fna/us/en/multimedia/album/history/new-bronco-logo.html

Now, download that and open a shop with it and you might run into a bunch of lawyers wearing blue ovals.

FYI I have never been able to size that lettering to exactly fit the vehicle lettering, but the horse works well and the whole thing works well if you aren't trying to cover something with it. Here's a scuff plate I made with those files.
Ford Bronco Sport Anyone doing vinyl graphics? IMG_20210914_073625449
Sponsored

Reactions: MJE