Anyone doing vinyl graphics?

GaryCN

Big Bend
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
We have a ton. More arriving every week. Just click here Ford Bronco Sport Decals
Added the Vortex Signs lower door graphic a few days ago, today I added the horse, I made that at home on my Cricut machine. Not sure if I'm going to keep it but this placement seems OK.
Ford Bronco Sport Anyone doing vinyl graphics? BS_Vortex_add

fog53

Big Bend
First Name
ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Gary CN, Would you consider cutting a couple of the Broncos for sale? Added note, what rails did you put on top?

GaryCN

Big Bend
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thule Wingbar EVO, purchased on Ford Accessories site. I'll PM you on the Broncos.

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
If Ford cared that much, then they wouldn't make the logo so readily available.

https://media.ford.com/content/fordmedia/fna/us/en/multimedia/album/history/new-bronco-logo.html

Now, download that and open a shop with it and you might run into a bunch of lawyers wearing blue ovals.

FYI I have never been able to size that lettering to exactly fit the vehicle lettering, but the horse works well and the whole thing works well if you aren't trying to cover something with it. Here's a scuff plate I made with those files.
Ford Bronco Sport Anyone doing vinyl graphics? IMG_20210914_073625449
It's not a matter of care and free use trust me when I say...THEY (big money) care and Ford is one of "they" the bane of the internet is open use and piracy of trademark/license merch. They can and will if it merits such. Open market selling will gain attention.
Never assume just because you found it in cyberspace it's fair game. It's never free or fair. You may speed every single day. When they stop you, it sucks.
I work with NASCAR sponsors and do work with a few of the bigger teams. One project I needed some files in a pinch, a new artist didn't know me, went all the way up the food chain...got a call from team owner X ...yeah that was unenjoyable. I was then told go through the proper channels and do it right. What a mess that was. I speak first hand it's not a game worth playing. And I had clearance, just reached the wrong guy looking for a file. The owner jokes about it now🙄

fog53

Big Bend
First Name
ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Very nice. Like the subtle look. And the choice of colors looks good.

Mark S.

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands | 2020 Escape
It's not a matter of care and free use trust me when I say...THEY (big money) care and Ford is one of "they" the bane of the internet is open use and piracy of trademark/license merch. They can and will if it merits such. Open market selling will gain attention
You don't even need to be selling in some cases. I do volunteer work running a website for a local pickleball club. We organized a fund raising event for the local YMCA. I put a YMCA logo on the flyer I produced to promote the event. The staff at the YMCA had a freaking cow because I didn't use the logo according to their rules (they have specific size/placement/etc. standards). It was a flyer promoting an event to raise money to support their organization, but they didn't want us to use their logo on it! Idiots...

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
You don't even need to be selling in some cases. I do volunteer work running a website for a local pickleball club. We organized a fundraising event for the local YMCA. I put a YMCA logo on the flyer I produced to promote the event. The staff at the YMCA had a freaking cow because I didn't use the logo according to their rules (they have specific size/placement/etc. standards). It was a flyer promoting an event to raise money to support their organization, but they didn't want us to use their logo on it! Idiots...
yeah, solid point actually forgot about that. Some agencies are incredibly specific with color/size/placement...it's a freaking logo...calm down. Using it for profit, yeah I get it 100%. using it to use it...whatever. That was one of the things that somewhat bothered me with Vortex. I created a flag logo for my own use, posted a pic of it, and they replicated it. granted they also did ''the work" so I have no grounds to be upset but I'd consider it intellectual property. Slicing hairs as I copied Ford's Bronco logo...but I've played both sides of the coin.
I did a massive logo redo for a smoothie and health store chain and spent hours modifying and dialing it in. Sent them a proof, but they eventually declined the work, never got paid, and those MFGDSOBMFers printed it anyway and placed it in their local store. I came unglued.

fog53

Big Bend
First Name
ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Thule Wingbar EVO, purchased on Ford Accessories site. I'll PM you on the Broncos.
Wife says the items received. When I get home I'll decide exactly where to put them. She opens the letter and says they look good but ask me what the small black squares with ta Bronco cutout were for. I haven't seen them yet so I'm not sure. Disd you add something besides the two 4" Bronco transfers?
Thanks again!

Pigpen

Outer Banks
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco sport

GaryCN

Big Bend
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wife says the items received. When I get home I'll decide exactly where to put them. She opens the letter and says they look good but ask me what the small black squares with ta Bronco cutout were for. I haven't seen them yet so I'm not sure. Disd you add something besides the two 4" Bronco transfers?
Thanks again!
Probably just some board to stiffen up the envelope.

Scottie137

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Ford Bronco Sport Anyone doing vinyl graphics? C9F565E2-DB12-4006-B699-619CF99FC3BD

I’ve reached out to this company In Houston to see about doing something similar to the Sport. They haven’t had any in yet so I would need to take it in for a few days for measuring and what not. Haven’t seen any custom vinyl on the market for Sport yet.
Check out Yellow Bee Designs. They have something similar I will consider when my BS arrives.

Scottie137

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
There are not many pinstripe graphics available for the Sport, so I made these this weekend on the Cricut. Was going for a subtle retro look.

Ford Bronco Sport Anyone doing vinyl graphics? 20220724_100104

Ford Bronco Sport Anyone doing vinyl graphics? 20220724_100147

Ford Bronco Sport Anyone doing vinyl graphics? 20220724_191806

Ford Bronco Sport Anyone doing vinyl graphics? 20220724_193751

Ford Bronco Sport Anyone doing vinyl graphics? 20220724_194313

Ford Bronco Sport Anyone doing vinyl graphics? 20220724_194350
How did you get these to be so long? My wife has a cricut, which I admittedly know little about. Will the cricut auto advance a roll of vinyl or something?
Sponsored