Anyone able to purchase the Bronco rubber floormats?

fourthgear

Outer Banks
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport ,MB Sprinter 4x4
Well, thanks , every time I looked at the floor mats , printed was , not for carpeted , cool !

Bronclahoma

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
I used my points and picked up some yesterday. I went in the day before and the parts guy said they didn't have them in stock, but can get them from "the warehouse" and have them here in one day. They did. Fit perfectly. Much better fit than the WeatherTechs I had in my 2019 GMC Terrain Denali and the rear cargo mat fits the Bronco close enough to perfect.

BamaBronco

Big Bend
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Do dealers have to take the Ford Pass points for accessories? or is at their discretion?
From my understanding, you can use Ford Pass points on anything from Ford: tires, accessories, services, etc.

I used mine towards new off-road tires. Service department at the dealership gave me no fuss about it. When I went in and asked about using the points I received from the purchase of the vehicle, they told me how much my points were worth in dollar amount. You also receive additional points for any service you have done at Ford Quick Lane service centers.

Now back to the original topic, I ordered the rubber mats for my BB at the time of purchase (late December 2020). I got them a week or two later because of Christmas. Now, I'm sure you can get them sooner. They look and fit great.

Gritboy

Big Bend
First Name
Nic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Yep, I was able to get them from my dealership about 10 days after purchasing my Big Bend in February. Parts guy said they sold super fast and I got the last set at the time. Pricey, but work well.

That said, I've had zero luck with other accessories via the dealership (still waiting on my ordered front mud flaps for 4th week). I bought my Yakima crossbars locally from https://racknroad.com locally because the dealership couldn't get them.

Theowlhoothoot

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Yep, I was able to get them from my dealership about 10 days after purchasing my Big Bend in February. Parts guy said they sold super fast and I got the last set at the time. Pricey, but work well.

That said, I've had zero luck with other accessories via the dealership (still waiting on my ordered front mud flaps for 4th week). I bought my Yakima crossbars locally from https://racknroad.com locally because the dealership couldn't get them.
My dealer said any Ford part is a 10 day wait max. Any non-ford part you are better off through another seller because they don't control supply.

Carl h

Big Bend
First Name
carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Anyone able to purchase the Bronco rubber floormats? I went to my Ford dealer and the parts department told me they aren’t even out yet? Why would they be on the Ford website available for purchase?
Yes , they are great a must have

lej51201

Big Bend
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
I have a 2018 Raptor and just bought a 2021 Bronco Sport BB. Dealer "included" splash guards, factory mats and low profile vent shades on both. They did the same on my wife's 2021 Explorer. I have the best dealer on the planet.

ZeroCool

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Did you get the cargo matt at the dealer?
No unfortunately. Took a minute to find it. First I found it at a place called lethal performance and ended up having it on their website but not actually in stock so I bought it and after two weeks they never shipped it so I canceled my order and found it on eBay I’ll provide the link I think the seller has a few left.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/114793190326
Bastard lowered the price too! I paid 160 wtf