Bpreston

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
What part of the lights is the signature driving light?
I think, but have had a hard time trying to find the answer myself, it’s the horizontal LED and the Circular LED together. Bc that is how it’s defined on the Bronco.

Molson

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Big Bend BS; '13 Subaru Impreza
What part of the lights is the signature driving light?
The circle around the the main headlight bulb. All of them have the line across. Outer banks and up have the circle added. Unless you’re in Canada then all of the trims have the circle + line.

HungLo

Outer Banks
First Name
Siu
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport, Tesla Model 3
My complaints are:
  • no seat memory
  • no wireless android auto/carplay
  • wireless charging isn't standard
  • phone rest for the car isn't thought out for wired charging (phones are too big and while plugged in, it doesn't sit flush on the phone rest)
  • Ford built in Nav is outdated on my new Bronco Sport, were they too bothered to at least put in the latest version for new car owners?
  • I know back seat leg room is small for some, but not for me, as I don't sit way back when I drive. But wouldn't have mind if they pushed the seats back, for more back seat leg room and less cargo space.
Happy with the Bronco Sport so far, but I'm still very new to it and trying to figure stuff out...like can someone tell me how to reset the trip meter and the fuel economy meters? I like to do that after filling up a tank of gas.

wiyeti

Outer Banks
First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS Outer Banks
My complaints are:
  • no seat memory
  • phone rest for the car isn't thought out for wired charging (phones are too big and while plugged in, it doesn't sit flush on the phone rest)
  • Ford built in Nav is outdated on my new Bronco Sport, were they too bothered to at least put in the latest version for new car owners?
  • I know back seat leg room is small for some, but not for me, as I don't sit way back when I drive. But wouldn't have mind if they pushed the seats back, for more back seat leg room and less cargo space.
Happy with the Bronco Sport so far, but I'm still very new to it and trying to figure stuff out...like can someone tell me how to reset the trip meter and the fuel economy meters? I like to do that after filling up a tank of gas.
While the trip/fuel meter is showing, press and hold down the OK button on the right side of the steering wheel.

HungLo

Outer Banks
First Name
Siu
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport, Tesla Model 3
While the trip/fuel meter is showing, press and hold down the OK button on the right side of the steering wheel.
Thanks definitely need to play around with the menu a lot more. Searching through the manual was painful.

Ronco

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
My complaints are:
  • no seat memory
Back seat space was a huge issue for me. I had a BS Badlands on order, but I cancelled it when I sat in the back seat of a Outer Banks during a test drive. Get this, the back seat in the Bronco Sport has less leg room than the back seat in a Kia Soul. No joke, check it out.

That was enough for me to cancel the order and choose another option. I am 6'3" and have two teens who are 6'5" and 6'2". The Bronco won't work for us, which is too bad as I was extremely excited.

Bpreston

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
I have 3k miles now under my belt, my biggest complaint has to be the hood shaking at highway speeds and the unfortunate amount of pock marks now embedded in the front fascia and now carbonized Gray grille (not sure how to fix that). The dealership gave me some touch up paint at which I am less than skilled in applying cleanly. I have chips in both A-pillars, both headlights, windshield and grille. Then front bumpers below the grille as well. I don’t really feel that nashville is riddled with rocks etc, but something is definitely up. Cheap paint, ride height, something. But I feel like I should have wrapped this entire car and I would have liked to have gotten some assistance from Ford knowing this would occur. Certainly they tested on highways, I mean how else are we supposed to reach out destinations in the wilderness?! Trailer these f*ckin things?? I digress, perhaps it is just me or that Shadow Black paint is easier to see every single blemish, which is unbelievable each time I wash my car. I will continue to seek options, Bc at this rate by the time I have real mileage on this car I fear the resale value is gonna be shot.
Terrified now on the cost of ownership vs alternative at this point.
Also, does anyone know the thread where someone recommended some low cost tape that can run the door sills to protect from scuff marks?
Let me know, thank you all!

2Horse

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, 2021 Bronco Sport Badlands
After driving a modest 340 miles so far, I have only one complaint. Granted this is very minor, but I wish the top of the oil dip stick tube was yellow or some other bright color. It is hard to see it being black and hard to find when returning the dip stick.

housecop

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep Cherokee
i got my ob/ob on Wednesday the only thing that is annoying is when your sitting at a light drinking my coffee and some nut job thinks he seen bigfoot driving and starts hitting his horn yelling he loves the truck (you know who you are in easton pa speak up!). but other than that it is all cool

Molson

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Big Bend BS; '13 Subaru Impreza
i got my ob/ob on Wednesday the only thing that is annoying is when your sitting at a light drinking my coffee and some nut job thinks he seen bigfoot driving and starts hitting his horn yelling he loves the truck (you know who you are in easton pa speak up!). but other than that it is all cool
I’m starting to think we need a eastern/southeastern pa meet up group. There’s definitely a lot of us.

DakotaTimber

Badlands
First Name
DakotaTimber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS BL + BL, 360+, tow +
I have 3k miles now under my belt, my biggest complaint has to be the hood shaking at highway speeds and the unfortunate amount of pock marks now embedded in the front fascia and now carbonized Gray grille (not sure how to fix that). The dealership gave me some touch up paint at which I am less than skilled in applying cleanly. I have chips in both A-pillars, both headlights, windshield and grille. Then front bumpers below the grille as well. I don’t really feel that nashville is riddled with rocks etc, but something is definitely up. Cheap paint, ride height, something. But I feel like I should have wrapped this entire car and I would have liked to have gotten some assistance from Ford knowing this would occur. Certainly they tested on highways, I mean how else are we supposed to reach out destinations in the wilderness?! Trailer these f*ckin things?? I digress, perhaps it is just me or that Shadow Black paint is easier to see every single blemish, which is unbelievable each time I wash my car. I will continue to seek options, Bc at this rate by the time I have real mileage on this car I fear the resale value is gonna be shot.
Also, does anyone know the thread where someone recommended some low cost tape that can run the door sills to protect from scuff marks?
Thank you! you are reaffirming my choice to PPF and Ceramic Coat.

fontzmark

First Edition
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport First Edition
I may be missing something but interior lighting on a 1st edition.

760Bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
sorry to hear, kind of dealing with the same thing. I’m approaching 2 k miles and found 3 chips down to bare metal. I went to the body shop and they told me too bad. I knew the manager of financing so he took it to the body shop and said 2 out of the 3 chips could be fixed under warranty but it would require pulling weatherstripping, headlights, etc.. out and I said no thanks. They touched them up and they are barely noticeable. The only bummer is a chip on the hood, they touched it up but it looks awful. They said they could fix it but it would require getting the entire hood painted and that would be about $350.
Kind of disappointing the paint has been this bad so far. I’m wrapping the top of mine black and now I’m considering wrapping the rest to protect it..

The other downside is the kids getting in and out of the back I’m worried about the door sills taking a beating.
Sponsored