Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
I resemble that remark.
No one will believe me but I actually stood a broom up in my plastic garbage can and practiced getting close, front , rear, corners and sides.
It helped me.
I can whip in a parking space and stop just within a foot of the next cars bumper.
I resemble that remark.
No one will believe me but I actually stood a broom up in my plastic garbage can and practiced getting close, front , rear, corners and sides.
It helped me.
I can whip in a parking space and stop just within a foot of the next cars bumper.
To be honest, I am often using the front camera to park Bc I find myself also not pulling up far enough or straight in spaces and the last thing I want is someone to take their frustrations out on my brand new car with their car doors. ?
Sponsored

housecop

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep Cherokee
Well,yeah I still have a complaint my bs obx/obx tow. ...is still not here no more boxes it is built now I continue to wait ordered 11/20 built 3/10 shipped who knows but it has moved and it is a truck and I don't have to post the box pictures anymore

tRex

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
To be honest, I am often using the front camera to park Bc I find myself also not pulling up far enough or straight in spaces and the last thing I want is someone to take their frustrations out on my brand new car with their car doors. ?
Hey it's there, why not? One of my reasons to get the BL -- front "parking" camera!

broncoben

Badlands
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
I’ve had my BL + BL for 2 weeks and don’t really have any complaints so far. The only thing I’ve noticed is occasionally audio will skip for about a second if using Apple CarPlay. It happens about once every 10 minutes. First gear also seems to be very low and the jump to second can seem a bit abrupt. Otherwise, I absolutely love the vehicle.

Osco

Banned
Base
Banned
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport and 2004 Ford Escape AWD
My lower bumper got damaged off-road 2x
Replaced it the first time

Second time was today . Got stuck in soft sand( I need off-road tires ASAP ) . -bumper broke from to much stress when the soft sand piled up in front of it. I can live with this much damage
the first time it was worse ( wheel well liner got lose as well)

Ford Bronco Sport Any Complaints so far? image
That's not to be called damage.
Call things like that battle scars.
You will get many more going off road with plastic down low. It's inevitable.
I got my first rock chip on the nose of my hood. I'm relieved,
Now I can quit parking way away from other cars at Walmart :'P

Bpreston

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Anyone else feel like there is quite a bit of sheet metal missing from the left and right Inside quarter panels? What is the deal, anyone know?
Ford Bronco Sport Any Complaints so far? DBB3D881-3A14-495E-BDD6-E3D1E46630F9

Bpreston

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
I don’t know for sure but I think what we are seeing here is the fender frame from the escape. Not positive but a maybe.We actually own a 2016 se and last week I sort of looked and I believe that is in my mind the frame From a escape.I have nothing to back that up but my wild thoughts.
As long as it is normal for all, I thought I saw this posted by someone else. It seems this could lend itself to some air movement under the hood in my opinion.

Slickrock

Badlands
First Name
Slick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Ridgeline
So.. still in my quest.. but a new competitor has entered the running. Discovered that the VW Cross Sport is finally shipping with the 3.6L engine, which removes one of the big gripes I had.

I really wanted to love the Bronco Sport, but it just feels a bit small for me.

Kevin Area51 BS

Big Bend
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Hi All, new to the BS group. I’ve had my BB for almost a week, I absolutely love it, first SUV I’ve owned (most recently owned 2 Focus ST’s and an Ecoboost Mustang) but I have been trying to figure out two minor complaints/gremlins before I take it back to the dealership to get looked at:

1. My interior lights (domes & rear passenger) do not come on when the car is unlocked from the exterior, or turned off and doors opened. I’ve messed with every setting on the interior switch near my moonroof control -pressed in on the left = lights full on but won’t turn off, in the center/flat should = auto turn on/off feature as in any other car when doors are unlocked from the outside or when the car is off/doors open. And finally toggled to the right which is fully off. Anyone else having issues? Is there something like a dimmer buried in the infotainment that I haven’t found yet?

2. My daytime runners do not come on when it’s toggled on in the infotainment vehicle settings. I noticed my reflection in a car in front of me while driving today, so when I got home I messed with it a bit and noticed that the daytime running light toggled on or off does nothing in my BL. The LED daytime running strip only came on when I toggled my lights to corners on only. Is this normal? Both my ST & Mustang daytime running LED strips were always on. Thoughts?

Other then that, I have about 150 miles on it and so far I’m in love.
Ford Bronco Sport Any Complaints so far? 69DDB1F6-798A-49C5-A598-20D345BB696D

Last edited:

Osco

Banned
Base
Banned
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport and 2004 Ford Escape AWD
Mine come on but I cannot remember having to set up anything..
Did you look at all the infotainment menues ?
Saw something in there about lighting I think..

Bpreston

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Hi All, new to the BS group. I’ve had my BL for almost a week, I absolutely love it, first SUV I’ve owned (most recently owned 2 Focus ST’s and an Ecoboost Mustang) but I have been trying to figure out two minor complaints/gremlins before I take it back to the dealership to get looked at:

1. My interior lights (domes & rear passenger) do not come on when the car is unlocked from the exterior, or turned off and doors opened. I’ve messed with every setting on the interior switch near my moonroof control -pressed in on the left = lights full on but won’t turn off, in the center/flat should = auto turn on/off feature as in any other car when doors are unlocked from the outside or when the car is off/doors open. And finally toggled to the right which is fully off. Anyone else having issues? Is there something like a dimmer buried in the infotainment that I haven’t found yet?

2. My daytime runners do not come on when it’s toggled on in the infotainment vehicle settings. I noticed my reflection in a car in front of me while driving today, so when I got home I messed with it a bit and noticed that the daytime running light toggled on or off does nothing in my BL. The LED daytime running strip only came on when I toggled my lights to corners on only. Is this normal? Both my ST & Mustang daytime running LED strips were always on. Thoughts?

Other then that, I have about 150 miles on it and so far I’m in love.
Ford Bronco Sport Any Complaints so far? 69DDB1F6-798A-49C5-A598-20D345BB696D
So, per the pic you have a Big Bend package and not the Badlands. The BL has a signature LED driving light and as far as I have been able to notice I am uncertain that mine is "configurable" which some of the packages do include. I am uncertain of this, but I have seen other Big Bend packages with just the horizontal LEDs on as DRL.
Sponsored