First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford BS BB
My lower bumper got damaged off-road 2x
Replaced it the first time

Second time was today . Got stuck in soft sand( I need off-road tires ASAP ) . -bumper broke from to much stress when the soft sand piled up in front of it. I can live with this much damage
the first time it was worse ( wheel well liner got lose as well)

Ford Bronco Sport Any Complaints so far? image
Gee, I wonder what happens when you you hit plowed and partially frozen slush/snow on a street?
Sponsored

Central Jersey

Big Bend
First Name
Mordechai
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport big Bend
Gee, I wonder what happens when you you hit plowed and partially frozen slush/snow on a street?
I have driven directly over a pile of frozen snow from a plow w/ no issues.

Excape

Outer Banks
First Name
Reg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Colorado
Other thing for me is waiting for my work to define what the new normal is. If I continue WFH 4+ days a week it opens up more options, but if I go back to the office full time, and gas headed to $4+ a gallon and sitting on the 405, well, some hybrid might be in order.
Yeah, I'm kind of surprised at the reported fuel economy of the 1.5L. For all the supposed efficiency gains by the odd configuration (e.g.- 1.5L, 3-cylinder, wet timing belt), I was hoping for better than low 20's as some owners are reporting.

tRex

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Unfortunately they do not, that would have been great. The 8-way is really 6 when you take 2 of those for lumbar support. They go up and down, fwd and back, and then the seat back tilts forward and back, then you have the lumbar inflate/deflate. would have loved the tilt.
Nah, 8 would be 10! But I get you, I really will miss inclining the front edge of the seat UP for my long legs, so I don't have to go backwards as far, nor 'stretch' the steering wheel away from the dash to get comfortable.

Slickrock

Badlands
First Name
Slick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Ridgeline
Yeah, I'm kind of surprised at the reported fuel economy of the 1.5L. For all the supposed efficiency gains by the odd configuration (e.g.- 1.5L, 3-cylinder, wet timing belt), I was hoping for better than low 20's as some owners are reporting.
Yeah, if I'm spending another ~10 years here before moving.. with CA going to war on gas vehicles, I may need to rethink.

I REALLY need my work to figure out what "normal" is going forward.

Bpreston

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Any ideas on why when the BS is off sometimes the daytime running lamps stay on when the car is off and locked?

Osco

Banned
Base
Banned
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport and 2004 Ford Escape AWD
Unfortunately they do not, that would have been great. The 8-way is really 6 when you take 2 of those for lumbar support. They go up and down, fwd and back, and then the seat back tilts forward and back, then you have the lumbar inflate/deflate. would have loved the tilt.
So power seats actually do nothing but add cost and complexity.

Osco

Banned
Base
Banned
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Any ideas on why when the BS is off sometimes the daytime running lamps stay on when the car is off and locked?
It's in your infotainment stuff. I come home in the dark sometimes so I set mine to stay on for a bit longer.
The countdown starts when I lock it.

tRex

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
It's in your infotainment stuff. I come home in the dark sometimes so I set mine to stay on for a bit longer.
The right answer is, to look cool when you're parked and locked, walking away and looking back at it on your way to your door.

Bpreston

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
OH!! ok, but it's weird that it doesn't delay all the time... just some random times..? I'll have to research that more. thanks!

tallmansd

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Not sure if someone said it yet, but with a few warmer days recently, I had my windows down while driving. The driver mirror produces a lot of wind sound. Sounds like a flag flapping in the wind.

Moderately annoying.

Kraken

Base
First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
My only complaint, which is more of a just getting used to a new vehicle type of thing, is I have hard time judging the passenger side distance with how flat the hood is. I get out and noticed I'm always favoring waaaay to the left when parking. But I've only been driving mine for 4 days.

Other than that I love it!

Osco

Banned
Base
Banned
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OH!! ok, but it's weird that it doesn't delay all the time... just some random times..? I'll have to research that more. thanks!
Yeah weird, get back to us on that.

Osco

Banned
Base
Banned
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My only complaint, which is more of a just getting used to a new vehicle type of thing, is I have hard time judging the passenger side distance with how flat the hood is. I get out and noticed I'm always favoring waaaay to the left when parking. But I've only been driving mine for 4 days.

Other than that I love it!
I resemble that remark.
No one will believe me but I actually stood a broom up in my plastic garbage can and practiced getting close, front , rear, corners and sides.
It helped me.
I can whip in a parking space and stop just within a foot of the next cars bumper.
Sponsored