mtnbkr1169

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Encore
I did my research and know what kind of vehicle I'm getting when my BL+ BL arrives. That being said I just watched four Bronco Sport reviews on YouTube and noticed the following:

Reviewer 1 stated that NO ONE knows that this is not the bigger Bronco and that Ford was "confusing its core audience and customers". I think the only person confused was the reviewer.
Reviewer 2 stated that the Bronco Sport has "ZERO off road chops" but then later in the review admitted that he had not taken the Bronco Sport out to any off road courses or locations. SMH.
Reviewer 3 complained that the Bronco Sport took 6.2 seconds to go from 0-60 mph and called it unacceptable. The Bronco Sport is NOT a sports car.
Reviewer 4 stated that they were unhappy with the "knobby" tires that came with the Badlands stating that they "created too much noise and should only be used for off road vehicles".... I dont even know how to respond to that... SMH... LOL... or just plain WTH.

There is no hope for humanity..... :)
Sponsored

McBrideless

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Lesabre
I did my research and know what kind of vehicle I'm getting when my BL+ BL arrives. That being said I just watched four Bronco Sport reviews on YouTube and noticed the following:

Reviewer 1 stated that NO ONE knows that this is not the bigger Bronco and that Ford was "confusing its core audience and customers". I think the only person confused was the reviewer.
Reviewer 2 stated that the Bronco Sport has "ZERO off road chops" but then later in the review admitted that he had not taken the Bronco Sport out to any off road courses or locations. SMH.
Reviewer 3 complained that the Bronco Sport took 6.2 seconds to go from 0-60 mph and called it unacceptable. The Bronco Sport is NOT a sports car.
Reviewer 4 stated that they were unhappy with the "knobby" tires that came with the Badlands stating that they "created too much noise and should only be used for off road vehicles".... I dont even know how to respond to that... SMH... LOL... or just plain WTH.

There is no hope for humanity..... :)
Could you link to these videos?

Rkers

Big Bend
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Only thing negative so far for me is the seat cushion is pretty firm. I traded in a Taurus that I could handle a 12 hour drive pretty well. I don't plan or want to try that feat with this vehicle.

housecop

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep Cherokee
What box are the wipers in?

RonSwanson

First Edition
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Fiesta ST, 2020 Edge ST, 2021 Bronco Sport First Edition
Wipers were pretty crappy in heavy snow the last couple of days. Kept getting iced up and failing to actually wipe large portions of the driver's side of the windshield. Anybody replace theirs with something better?

Also, no ambient lighting. Why would they only put this in the Outer Banks trim?

Central Jersey

Big Bend
First Name
Mordechai
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport big Bend
Wipers were pretty crappy in heavy snow the last couple of days. Kept getting iced up and failing to actually wipe large portions of the driver's side of the windshield. Anybody replace theirs with something better?
I am replacing mine tomorrow. Will let you know how that goes .

Willow

Big Bend
First Name
Gregg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport - Kodiak Brown; 2008 Mustang GT
My only issue is that I could not wait for a build and did not get the BB package. It’s brutal cold here in Northern Minnesota and the heated seats are missed. But now it is warming up a bit and I’m good. Not having any issues but I still have under 300 miles on it.

Osco

Banned
Base
Banned
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport and 2004 Ford Escape AWD
To Mr Soxo:
Never have that much snow but on my previous vehicles that area always gets nasty with algae, green stuff. Always had to have a few odd brushes to keep the ferengi at bay..

Central Jersey

Big Bend
First Name
Mordechai
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport big Bend
My only issue is that I could not wait for a build and did not get the BB package. It’s brutal cold here in Northern Minnesota and the heated seats are missed. But now it is warming up a bit and I’m good. Not having any issues but I still have under 300 miles on it.
I wanted the Bad Lands no stock in my area so I get a Big Bend .still a very capable vehicle.

MrSoxo

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
To Mr Soxo:
Never have that much snow but on my previous vehicles that area always gets nasty with algae, green stuff. Always had to have a few odd brushes to keep the ferengi at bay..
Thanks for the tip. My explorer never had this problem except with pine needles.

Huntyeraws

Big Bend
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford BS BB
I was having difficulty finding a BB with BB package (I want heated seats!) with trailer hitch, 17" wheels and without Co-Pilot assist 360 so I ended up ordering it. Probably won't see it until May sometime, but at least it will be the way that I wanted it.

BroncoWoah

First Edition
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport FE, Ford Ranger
It's been incredible so far. Comfortable, fun to drive, and extremely capable.
Only 'complaint' beyond the missing options on the FE would be the seating space in the back. Its fine for kids or smaller adults, but would be uncomfortable for anyone over 6' on longer trips.

Definitely not a deterrent for buying it!

nmack

Badlands
First Name
Nicole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Escape
I am also in Northern MN and currently awaiting my BL. How was it during our cold snap?

Wyo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport BL, 1968 Bronco, 2018 Expy
None after 1200 plus miles. The respect I have for this vehicle just grows more after every outing. It is rock solid on and off road, snow covered or not. They did a really good job designing the BS. Averaging over 25 mpg with the 250hp 2.0L in my Badlands (best tank 28 mpg! so far). Very happy with that! Comfortable on road but amazing off-road where I think it truly shines! It does deserve the Bronco name!
Sponsored