Hooligan88

Outer Banks
First Name
Holli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-5
Okay, I had someone on FordChat who was very helpful and gave the number for the New Vehicle Support team. The person I spoke to was very helpful, and in an effort to save you having to make the call yourself, I will summarize what I was told and what I was able to glean from the conversation.

My vehicle has been officially built and is NOT on hold waiting for any parts. That is what ā€œIn Production-Processedā€ means, they will not use the term built.

It has NOT completed itā€™s final inspection which has to happen before it can be put on a convoy to the rail yard. I pushed on that and can pretty much assume that process will not happen until production starts back up next week. At that point I will be able to get a rail car number, but not until then. My status on the tracker will not update until that inspection is complete, either.

I was specifically told and asked in multiple different ways that my car is NOT on hold for any missing parts or for not passing a quality inspection.

My ETA has not changed from 8/5-8/11, but was reminded that is an estimate and is subject to change.

I hope this helps some of you in the same boat as me. I firmly believe that we are all in this same status because of the plant shutdown.
It is so weird they wouldnā€™t just say, hey, the plant is shut down for two weeks so relax and we will get them out after that. I think they enjoy torturing all Of usā€¦šŸ˜‚
Sponsored

OP
OP
Jenbeth

Jenbeth

Outer Banks
First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Driving the Husbandā€™s F-150
It is so weird they wouldnā€™t just say, hey, the plant is shut down for two weeks so relax and we will get them out after that. I think they enjoy torturing all Of usā€¦šŸ˜‚
Yes, hoping Monday brings some welcome news.

OP
OP
Jenbeth

Jenbeth

Outer Banks
First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Any movement for the July builds?

OP
OP
Jenbeth

Jenbeth

Outer Banks
First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just realized I took a screenshot of the New Vehicle Support number if anyone else on here wants to give it a try and see if there is any updated information. I recommend asking lots of clarifying questions.

Ford Bronco Sport 6/27 Build Week AE36931D-A139-43FC-9160-5803CEA0929E

Tink27

Badlands
First Name
Judi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Any movement for the July builds?
Called back to Ford looking to see like you if anything was holding up shipping. I was told my BS was ā€œproducedā€ and there was nothing noted for any marketing delays that should prevent shipping. He clarified that there was nothing that the car was waiting on to be complete. Still no clue on shipping. Iā€™m hoping and guessing we get movement next week when the plant reopens.

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
It's really starting to sound like a lot of people took vacation during the planned shut down.

OP
OP
Jenbeth

Jenbeth

Outer Banks
First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Raymano59

Big Bend
First Name
Real
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Tracker officially says ā€œā€In Productionā€
Window Sticker not available on Ford Tracker but IS available through the back door site