Outer Banks
First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Driving the Husband’s F-150
Tracker officially says “”In Production”
Window Sticker not available on Ford Tracker but IS available through the back door site

Join the conversation if you are a 6/27 Build Week, obsessively obsessing like so many others.

Ordered: 3/7
Order Confirmed: 3/7
Scheduled for Production email: 3/31 (for 5/30)
Rescheduled 4/14 (for 6/6)
Rescheduled 5/20 (for 6/13)
Rescheduled 6/8 (for 6/20)
Rescheduled 6/15 (for 6/27)
Sponsored

WildFord

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BS BL
Tracker officially says “”In Production”
Window Sticker not available on Ford Tracker but IS available through the back door site

Join the conversation if you are a 6/27 Build Week, obsessively obsessing like so many others.

Ordered: 3/7
Order Confirmed: 3/7
Scheduled for Production email: 3/31 (for 5/30)
Rescheduled 4/14 (for 6/6)
Rescheduled 5/20 (for 6/13)
Rescheduled 6/8 (for 6/20)
Rescheduled 6/15 (for 6/27)
https://www.broncosportforum.com/forum/threads/visibility-report-example.2482/
If the scheduling is similar to the above link visibility report sample. I might be have the same build week. or do they call that build week 6/22 which mine was originally scheduled.

however, since I don't get emails from Ford for updates. I don't really know how many times it has been moved. I think we are on the same boat. I just got my sticker yesterday via the tracking app.

OP
OP
Jenbeth

Jenbeth

Outer Banks
First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
https://www.broncosportforum.com/forum/threads/visibility-report-example.2482/
If the scheduling is similar to the above link visibility report sample. I might be have the same build week. or do they call that build week 6/22 which mine was originally scheduled.

however, since I don't get emails from Ford for updates. I don't really know how many times it has been moved. I think we are on the same boat. I just got my sticker yesterday via the tracking app.
I’m 1078/1718 in line for production (top right hand side), where does your window sticker place you?

WildFord

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BS BL
I’m 1078/1718 in line for production (top right hand side), where does your window sticker place you?
not looking at the sticker...I think 1200. right behind you :)

I wonder who is 1/1718. anyway, I thought they would build similar car in one batch. maybe OB is in a earlier group within a batch then a BL.

I really hope i can have it delivered within July. it may be possible based on some other have experienced. So Cal isn't far from the factory. keeping my fingers crossed.

OP
OP
Jenbeth

Jenbeth

Outer Banks
First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maybe the moonroof/tech package is the commonality. Would love to be 0001/1718! Hoping for a birthday (end of July) delivery. I have 2.75% financing available at the moment, don’t want that to go up.

KatieF34

Outer Banks
First Name
Katie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
I have a w/o 6/27 build too!

I ordered an OBX with just 360+

Ordered: 2/15
Order Confirmed: 2/24
Scheduled for Production email: 4/14 for w/o 6/6
Rescheduled 5/6 for w/o 6/14
Rescheduled 5/20 for w/o 6/20
Rescheduled 6/8 for w/o 6/27

I did Ford Chat and learned about 2 weeks ago that the build to date day was 6/30. Ford tracker showed I was "In Production" last night - 6/23. Still no window sticker on Ford Tracker. Order Track App showed window sticker last night. I'm 1194/1718 - all the fingers crossed for a smooth next step!

OP
OP
Jenbeth

Jenbeth

Outer Banks
First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

I did Ford Chat and learned about 2 weeks ago that the build to date day was 6/30. Ford tracker showed I was "In Production" last night - 6/23. Still no window sticker on Ford Tracker. Order Track App showed window sticker last night. I'm 1194/1718 - all the fingers crossed for a smooth next step!
Keep me posted on your progress 😀

bobdod

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Badlands Cyber Orange
My 6/27 build sticker is up too!

Build order reads at:
731/1087

Last edited:
OP
OP
Jenbeth

Jenbeth

Outer Banks
First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Tell me about Ford chat, how does that work and do they mind pesky people (like I would be)?

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
Tell me about Ford chat, how does that work and do they mind pesky people (like I would be)?
Well they put up with me...
They were all very helpful and kind. They are limited to the data they have. Sometimes you have to ask for specific information such as the railcar number if you want more than the basic info the online tracker can provide.

KatieF34

Outer Banks
First Name
Katie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Well they put up with me...
They were all very helpful and kind. They are limited to the data they have. Sometimes you have to ask for specific information such as the railcar number if you want more than the basic info the online tracker can provide.
Exactly. I've only done it a few of times and found them to be very nice. Once when I wanted to see if I had a build week - and they just said it was still in order processing, then twice after my weeks kept getting pushed back to see if there was any update or constraints that were pushing the date. That's when I was able to get the "build-to-date". They do always end saying you can use their online tracker or talk with the dealer to get the most recent information. But the reason I used the chat was because every time I asked my dealer, they told me they don't have any information and "Ford is pretty good at sending emails throughout the process" which to me felt like "leave me alone". Figured it was easier to go right to the source.

I'll wait to chat again until I see it's built and then ask for rail car information. Getting the window sticker and trying to decode it, is keeping me content for the next week! :)

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
But the reason I used the chat was because every time I asked my dealer, they told me they don't have any information and "Ford is pretty good at sending emails throughout the process" which to me felt like "leave me alone". Figured it was easier to go right to the source.
Dealers. [Expletive laden rant.] Dealers.

OP
OP
Jenbeth

Jenbeth

Outer Banks
First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Exactly. I've only done it a few of times and found them to be very nice. Once when I wanted to see if I had a build week - and they just said it was still in order processing, then twice after my weeks kept getting pushed back to see if there was any update or constraints that were pushing the date. That's when I was able to get the "build-to-date". They do always end saying you can use their online tracker or talk with the dealer to get the most recent information. But the reason I used the chat was because every time I asked my dealer, they told me they don't have any information and "Ford is pretty good at sending emails throughout the process" which to me felt like "leave me alone". Figured it was easier to go right to the source.

I'll wait to chat again until I see it's built and then ask for rail car information. Getting the window sticker and trying to decode it, is keeping me content for the next week! :)
How do you access Ford Chat?

KatieF34

Outer Banks
First Name
Katie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford