AmazingSieve

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
I think the Free Wheelin Edition is just pretty sharp marketing. I doubt many of these will be ordered, but they will end up at dealerships as interest models and hopefully it keeps the Sport talked about as a "fresh" vehicle.
I agree, I could see a dealership ordering one and using it as window dressing to get people in the door.
Sponsored

MJE

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
I'm pretty meh on the changes.
The changes overall are pretty meh. Iā€m not sure thereā€™s enough content here to get anybody to trade in, though some (and Iā€™m one of them Iā€™ll admit) might quite like the free wheelin package. Unfortunately, like the heritage, these arenā€™t dress up packs available on any series, such as the BL.

Bronco Blue

Outer Banks
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Escape
The new rims on the BB seem to be updated versions of the OBā€™s rims. They look nice. I wouldnā€™t mind getting the blacked out ones for my OB.

Milehifireguy

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Big Bend
Iā€™m surprised they got rid of Area 51, I mean I got Velocity Blue on mine, but I thought Area 51 was one of the more popular colors for the Sport. I see Area 51 on Sports a lot by where I live.
It is my favorite color. Sad to see it go.

Colonel Angus

Big Bend
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Sport, 2018 Ford F150 XLT
Yes, she was my wife for 44 years, cancer took her way too soon Dec 29, 2021.
That's very sad. Life isn't fair. Sorry for your loss.

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
That '70s vibe just looks like uncomfortable fabrics.

PugDad

Badlands
First Name
Bronco Lilly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BSBL

wireman

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Those wheels are hideous. Will look like a pinwheel going down the road.
I'm old school, but this look isn't in my wheelhouse.

davidg4781

Big Bend
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport
The changes overall are pretty meh. Iā€m not sure thereā€™s enough content here to get anybody to trade in, though some (and Iā€™m one of them Iā€™ll admit) might quite like the free wheelin package. Unfortunately, like the heritage, these arenā€™t dress up packs available on any series, such as the BL.
I really only looked into the Big Bend trim. I came from a really nice Accord EX-L with all the whistles and bells to a Big Bend. And I like not worrying about leather seats and stuff like that, especially since I'm still planning to do some exploring and off roading.

I had thought of trading mine in for one with the Convenience Package, Co-Pilot 360+, Black Diamond, and maybe a moonroof and tow package. Now I'm seeing the Convenience Package is leaving off the back seat flip up storage and rear seat zipper pockets. You get a discount back for it but I for sure would like that flip up storage. Remote start may be missing, too.

So if I trade one in, it would be on a 2023 with all that. I'm not too excited about the OB. BL would be nice but I can't justify the expense to drive around on this flat Texas land.

The new rims on the BB seem to be updated versions of the OBā€™s rims. They look nice. I wouldnā€™t mind getting the blacked out ones for my OB.
I didn't even realize they changed! I'll have to go back and check them out.
Sponsored

Last edited:
Reactions: MJE