GizzardLizard

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
So since order banks for MY23 are open now does anyone have info on how pricing has changed? Ford's website is still on MY22 and I expect it to be a couple months before it updates.
Sponsored

jimharrison1950

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Big Bend HOT PEPPER RED
So since order banks for MY23 are open now does anyone have info on how pricing has changed? Ford's website is still on MY22 and I expect it to be a couple months before it updates.
I was quoted $34,865 MSRP and selling price on an Outer Banks.

Dogula

Badlands
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
Your dealer has the prices. You'll be waiting a long time if you wait for Ford to update the website to 2023 pricing.

PaulOinMA

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 BS, '22 FE, '04 Audi TT, '66 Austin Moke
I printed out what we wanted with '22 pricing when my wife ordered a '23 Badlands on Saturday. Only noticeable difference was for the premium package.

Last edited:

Mrouse53

Big Bend
First Name
Mary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
We ended up cancelling the order and went with an those one that into the dealer today. A. Bird in hand......

Ford Bronco Sport 2023 Pricing? FB_IMG_1660791340560
I would love to do that!!, but haven't found one in Houston area anywhere near msrp. The few coming in are marked up msrp and dealership ads ons.
We ended up cancelling the order and went with an those one that into the dealer today. A. Bird in hand......

Ford Bronco Sport 2023 Pricing? FB_IMG_1660791340560

sinbuster007

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 SUV's, 2 Mustangs
from what i could tell on my BS BL the price went up $200, that was for the Premium package.
everything else stayed the same from what i could tell.... i think it was a direct carry-over with 2 new color options added...and of course the Heritage editions.

OP
OP
GizzardLizard

GizzardLizard

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
Thanks for the info guys. I was mostly curious about how much Badlands prices have gone up, so thats good news.

I've just been trying to decide if I want to wait a year to see what they offer for 2024 (particularly the rumored Hybrid variant) or order a 2023 while my BB has better potiental equity, and before they raise BS MSRPs even more
Sponsored