2023 FORD BRONCO SPORT HERITAGE LIMITED ORDER IN LIMBO.

DemonGT

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Heritage Limited
2197 is how many bronco sports they are building that week, (that's all bronco sports). the #2197 has nothing to do with how many BS heritage limited that are being built
That makes more sense.
Sponsored

rmreid22

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Wildtrak, 2018 Mustang GT
Does anyone have a Yellowstone Metallic, with a build date?
I guess/hoping that I should be getting a production date sometime soon for my Yellowstone Metallic (hopefully) order was accepted by Ford on 8/19

Xrayphoton1

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
I was just listening to the long McArthur stream from Tuesday. They said they found out that Ford will now be doing bronco sport heritage limited the same as bronco heritage limited so dealers will just get one fully loaded. No retail orders. I really wish they told us that back in August when we ordered one. I could have sworn though that long McArthur had one retail order schedule though. Maybe they got lucky and picked every option. I know we didn't pick the mudflaps on our order so I guess it's hopeless now. I think I'm going to just ask for my deposit back and forget about Ford

Suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX Type S
I was just listening to the long McArthur stream from Tuesday. They said they found out that Ford will now be doing bronco sport heritage limited the same as bronco heritage limited so dealers will just get one fully loaded. No retail orders. I really wish they told us that back in August when we ordered one. I could have sworn though that long McArthur had one retail order schedule though. Maybe they got lucky and picked every option. I know we didn't pick the mudflaps on our order so I guess it's hopeless now. I think I'm going to just ask for my deposit back and forget about Ford
They did have one schedule but they are NOT selling it. The owners are keeping it. However, they are getting a second one that they will sell at market value. Funny thing, if you really want one, you can find one at MSRP.

rmreid22

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
:facepalm: wow! Just talked to the dealer I ordered from yesteterday and they didn't mention this.......

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4

pdmalski

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 BS Heritage Ltd, 2022 Golf R, 2022 Vette
I saw the same podcast and called my dealer Wednesday. My sales person was out I spoke to a Sales manager who said my order was still there and first in line. My wife wanted yellow really bad. The next day I searched Ford website for inventory in my area and saw they saw my dealer has one listed as dealer ordered in Robins Egg Blue. I called back and they said they know nothing and my sales guy will call me next week. We ordered the next day after the press release from Ford hit (August 12th). Not sure I can blame the dealer from what I am hearing.

rmreid22

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I saw the same podcast and called my dealer Wednesday. My sales person was out I spoke to a Sales manager who said my order was still there and first in line. My wife wanted yellow really bad. The next day I searched Ford website for inventory in my area and saw they saw my dealer has one listed as dealer ordered in Robins Egg Blue. I called back and they said they know nothing and my sales guy will call me next week. We ordered the next day after the press release from Ford hit (August 12th). Not sure I can blame the dealer from what I am hearing.
Is it an apple podcast under Long McArthur Ford as I dont see a Tuesday youtube video?

Last edited:

pdmalski

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 BS Heritage Ltd, 2022 Golf R, 2022 Vette
Is it an apple podcast under Long McArthur Ford as I dont see a Tuesday youtube video?
I would guess. I watched it live. When he talked about scheduling for the Bronco Sport he said he learned they were doing the sport HE Limites like the Big Bronco with Ford would have told us because we have been taking orders for them

rmreid22

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I would guess. I watched it live. When he talked about scheduling for the Bronco Sport he said he learned they were doing the sport HE Limites like the Big Bronco with Ford would have told us because we have been taking orders for them
Ok I can't find them on podcasts and don't see a Tuesday video on youtube, hmmm I'll keep looking

DemonGT

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Heritage Limited
This is what iv been saying.

Xrayphoton1

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
I was driving by my local dealer today and saw a heritage in robins egg blue! Planet Ford in spring, Texas. I'll stop by on Sunday and look at it up close and try and snag some pictures. I'm not a fan of that dealer as they've tried to rip my parents off in the past but they sure do get a lot of stock

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
I'm not a fan of that dealer as they've tried to rip my parents off in the past but they sure do get a lot of stock
Yeah seems like Ford rewards and favors the larger rip off crook dealers.
Sponsored