Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Two items to note from the Blue Oval This week (9/27 updates)
1. It looks like the 18 inch wheels may be an issue for the MY22 BS Big Bend. Second down in the weeks notes.
2. According production week schedule it looks like they are in the clean up phase. They should be finishing up those MY21 in the lot, purging out anything that won’t be built (cancelled or too late to build orders that will roll), getting rid of priority 99s, etc. This may bode well for the November start of the MY22 as long as they meet their October prep for the MY22. Then build dates can be more concrete.

Ford Bronco Sport 2022MY Bronco Sport Dates: Order Acceptance, Scheduling and Production Start 17278046-A6C5-4D61-8585-C0FA0E5A5427

Ford Bronco Sport 2022MY Bronco Sport Dates: Order Acceptance, Scheduling and Production Start 9C732810-264E-4E67-99A4-A7DCB7A86E2B
Sponsored

Last edited:

Deanh

Badlands
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
hope this doesn't deflate anyone too much but this is crazy. Ordered my B Sport Feb1...grey Badlands....finally got built about 3 weeks ago...now its sitting in Hermosillo ( probably under blazing sun ) waiting for a chip....ETA just got bumped from Oct 31st to December 24...I put in a backup 2022 order but aside from a $1400 price increase...theres some slight changes to specs...so ILL wade this one out...but 11 months?.....grrrr. And PS...I WORK at a Dealer....

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
hope this doesn't deflate anyone too much but this is crazy. Ordered my B Sport Feb1...grey Badlands....finally got built about 3 weeks ago...now its sitting in Hermosillo ( probably under blazing sun ) waiting for a chip....ETA just got bumped from Oct 31st to December 24...I put in a backup 2022 order but aside from a $1400 price increase...theres some slight changes to specs...so ILL wade this one out...but 11 months?.....grrrr. And PS...I WORK at a Dealer....
It doesn’t. I am hopeful but going into this with a bottom basement expectation that I might not get it until next summer. With that I should hopefully be pleasantly surprised if it arrives any earlier. There seems to be no rhyme or reason that july orders got built and are out for delivery but a February order was not built till
September? And some February orders were built in June and then parked.

what did you order on your BL?

my friend ordered a full size bronco a year and a half ago and it is being built in October.

I hear land rover is a year out on theirs.

Deanh

Badlands
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
It doesn’t. I am hopeful but going into this with a bottom basement expectation that I might not get it until next summer. With that I should hopefully be pleasantly surprised if it arrives any earlier. There seems to be no rhyme or reason that july orders got built and are out for delivery but a February order was not built till
September? And some February orders were built in June and then parked.

what did you order on your BL?

my friend ordered a full size bronco a year and a half ago and it is being built in October.

I hear land rover is a year out on theirs.

Deanh

Badlands
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
at the time ( remember...Feb 1 ) nothing outrageous...just a loaded Badlands. I understand there may have been a Sunroof shortage ( tell the truth I probably may have deleted that if I could have...which can be done for 2022 ) Initial delivery was 8 weeks...and then the bumps started. And now its out till Dec 24th ( ever seen a truckload dropped off on the day before Xmas....lol ) Magnetic Grey with the Magnetic ( not black roof ) Ive had Grey OZ wheels in the parts dept for 4 months, red brake calipers on my desk, Baja Design fogl ights in my cabinet, Black Bronco Lettering and red brake caliper covers all sitting here...and now its sitting, completely built waiting for the so called CHIP....yet Mavericks ( which I assume also use chips ) are being shipped....very frustrating, but is what it is,,,,that said...quite a few of our Bronco Sport orders are also now on hold for the same issue...grrrr

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
at the time ( remember...Feb 1 ) nothing outrageous...just a loaded Badlands. I understand there may have been a Sunroof shortage ( tell the truth I probably may have deleted that if I could have...which can be done for 2022 ) Initial delivery was 8 weeks...and then the bumps started. And now its out till Dec 24th ( ever seen a truckload dropped off on the day before Xmas....lol ) Magnetic Grey with the Magnetic ( not black roof ) Ive had Grey OZ wheels in the parts dept for 4 months, red brake calipers on my desk, Baja Design fogl ights in my cabinet, Black Bronco Lettering and red brake caliper covers all sitting here...and now its sitting, completely built waiting for the so called CHIP....yet Mavericks ( which I assume also use chips ) are being shipped....very frustrating, but is what it is,,,,that said...quite a few of our Bronco Sport orders are also now on hold for the same issue...grrrr
Or the electric vehicles. Slow those down and it would free up many many chips. Mavericks I agree. From what I read all the boards use the same old style chip.

bk1287

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jetta
Just curious, how are you building it to get to a $1400 difference? Just priced out a 22 Badlands and the price difference is about $600 (Area 51 with the 235's, premium package, moonroof, CoPilot 360). It came to 39765 not including the $645 acquisition fee.

bk1287

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jetta
Random question, but does anyone know the quicket way to get an x-plan pin? My dealer will honor it. Rather not wait 3 months for the mustang club one just in case it's ready before then. Saw someone mentioned the EAA, but literally know nothing about it and how quick they'd get me one.

jnot2

Badlands
First Name
james
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hot Pepper Red BadLands
Ordered 9/22 Badlands with Premium package, Tow package, No moon roof, Bronze smoke.

GizzardLizard

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
Random question, but does anyone know the quicket way to get an x-plan pin? My dealer will honor it. Rather not wait 3 months for the mustang club one just in case it's ready before then. Saw someone mentioned the EAA, but literally know nothing about it and how quick they'd get me one.
You can get it through the X plan partner program. If you work for an eligible company you can qualify for X plan. Thats how I'm getting it. I don't have the company list handy but if you search for it on google it should come up.

bk1287

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jetta
You can get it through the X plan partner program. If you work for an eligible company you can qualify for X plan. Thats how I'm getting it. I don't have the company list handy but if you search for it on google it should come up.
Thanks, but both myself and my wife don’t unfortunately. Wish we did though.

Econoline

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS BL Carbonized Gray, steelies+tow+360
Random question, but does anyone know the quickest way to get an x-plan pin?
All of the qualifying organizations now require a 90 day waiting period AFAIK. You can also qualify by owning 100 shares or more of Ford stock for a minimum of 6 months.

Desert Bronco.

Badlands
First Name
Mitchell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Schwinn Beach Cruiser,
The EAA is the expiremental aircraft association. I think I might be a member from back in the day?

Desert Bronco.

Badlands
First Name
Mitchell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Schwinn Beach Cruiser,
That interior combo is what I ordered as well. In pictures it looks nice though I cant say for sure as I have never seen inside any bronco sports in person. The only ones in the parking lot at the grocery store have had the other color. Interestingly they were all big bend trims. Three in total, all different exterior colors.

I am still waiting on my scheduling email. At least I have my vin number so I know its going to be built eventually . The wording in the email about order is placed makes me sad. I want to believe that the line "It will then be scheduled and placed in the first available production week" means the very first week they build them, but I know they just mean whatever week they decided to stick me in.
The sales guy at Santa Monica Ford had delivered the Area 51 with ebony orange accents. He said it looked nice. ? so I took a leap of faith and ordered that combo.

Creole W

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Crown Victoria
Just curious, how are you building it to get to a $1400 difference? Just priced out a 22 Badlands and the price difference is about $600 (Area 51 with the 235's, premium package, moonroof, CoPilot 360). It came to 39765 not including the $645 acquisition fee.
There also was a $600 increase for the '21s in late spring, so that gets you close to $1,400. I also know the tow package has gone up a couple times.
Sponsored