Mike20

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Ordered 9/14
Scheduled build 11/8

Big bend with convenience package, moonroof, 18” wheels and copilot.
Sponsored

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Ordered 9/14
Scheduled build 11/8

Awesome! Course now I am really confused about production dates. The first orders in got quick VINs with 11/22 and then second week of September orders are getting 11/8 production week. Ford secret algorithms at work.

MaxVelocity

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco
Now we all cross our fingers that no delays occur! Of course when we put in our order we set low expectations of getting it by next summer! ?
No kidding, I almost hate discussing this. I feel like I jinxed myself. ?

MaxVelocity

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco
Ordered 9/14
Scheduled build 11/8

What color?

MaxVelocity

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco

Leenaya

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Difficult to say in what order Ford has its scheduling happening today. I ordered my badlands on the very first day the order banks opened and am still waiting for the email telling me when she will be built.

So I suppose all I have learned so far today is that order date must not matter. They did stick me with a priority code of 19, so maybe that's the issue. I have a busy day of email refreshing every few seconds today to keep me busy at least.

vanzach

Badlands
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus
I got confirmed from sales rep that my build week is 11/22. I ordered mine on Aug 30th. Cyber Orange Badlands with the premium package.

I had a 19 priority code.

Last edited:

Pinski66

Badlands
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger,
Wife got her VIN today with 11/8 build week. Fingers crossed it goes smoothly! Cyber orange BL.

Econoline

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS BL Carbonized Gray, steelies+tow+360
Difficult to say in what order Ford has its scheduling happening today. I ordered my badlands on the very first day the order banks opened and am still waiting for the email telling me when she will be built.

So I suppose all I have learned so far today is that order date must not matter. They did stick me with a priority code of 19, so maybe that's the issue. I have a busy day of email refreshing every few seconds today to keep me busy at least.
I also ordered on first day with priority code of 19, no news yet either. I ordered BL+tow+360.
I also had X-Plan and $1k customer cash would might have lowered my priority.

Last edited:

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser

I have not been getting emails. I had to call my sales guy to get production date. Did your sales guy enter your email into their system?

Leenaya

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
I have not been getting emails. I had to call my sales guy to get production date. Did your sales guy enter your email into their system?
Yes he did. I got the confirm mail from ford the day it was ordered. Since a post a few posts up got the same cyber orange build I got, more or less, priority code isn't a big factor either. Maybe its by dealer or state...

Dogula

Badlands
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
I ordered on 8/31 and got the confirmation email from Ford, but nothing since. I ordered a badlands with the upgraded tires only. I ordered Velocity Blue, so I'm wondering if this color is getting scheduled later since it is new for 2022. I'm a priority code 10 also.
Sponsored