MaxVelocity

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco
I ordered on 8/31 and got the confirmation email from Ford, but nothing since. I ordered a badlands with the upgraded tires only. I ordered Velocity Blue, so I'm wondering if this color is getting scheduled later since it is new for 2022. I'm a priority code 10 also.
Mine is Velocity Blue also, and I am scheduled week of November 8.
Sponsored

kvenerable

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
If I had to guess there won't be color changes yet for the sport. I wouldn't rule it out but it looks like Ford is pressing the full bronco for the "luxuries" and the sport is the economic fun. Full bronco has already acknowledged new colors and heritage packages.

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
I ordered on 8/31 and got the confirmation email from Ford, but nothing since. I ordered a badlands with the upgraded tires only. I ordered Velocity Blue, so I'm wondering if this color is getting scheduled later since it is new for 2022. I'm a priority code 10 also.
That might be.

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
the Sticker generates in the week before the build, correct? So technically I should get my sticker the week of November 15th

MaxVelocity

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco

Leenaya

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Nice. I went with Ebony/Active Orange.
That interior combo is what I ordered as well. In pictures it looks nice though I cant say for sure as I have never seen inside any bronco sports in person. The only ones in the parking lot at the grocery store have had the other color. Interestingly they were all big bend trims. Three in total, all different exterior colors.

I am still waiting on my scheduling email. At least I have my vin number so I know its going to be built eventually . The wording in the email about order is placed makes me sad. I want to believe that the line "It will then be scheduled and placed in the first available production week" means the very first week they build them, but I know they just mean whatever week they decided to stick me in.

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
That interior combo is what I ordered as well. In pictures it looks nice though I cant say for sure as I have never seen inside any bronco sports in person. The only ones in the parking lot at the grocery store have had the other color. Interestingly they were all big bend trims. Three in total, all different exterior colors.

I am still waiting on my scheduling email. At least I have my vin number so I know its going to be built eventually . The wording in the email about order is placed makes me sad. I want to believe that the line "It will then be scheduled and placed in the first available production week" means the very first week they build them, but I know they just mean whatever week they decided to stick me in.
Call your sales person. They can give you your schedule week. If you have a vin it has been scheduled Even if you have not gotten an email

Leenaya

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
The vin is the part where things get a bit hazy around the edges. The vin tracker here on the site brings up a sport so that's a good thing, but then in the Customer name field it says Undefined. Further down the form says Primary status in order processing. Under that it has a window sticker code. Not useful as the tracker here lets you try to load the window sticker but it defaults to the sad message please check back later the window sticker has not yet been released for this vehicle.

My sales guy said if anything happens Ford will send an email. I don't mind waiting, much, I just think the entire process should be more streamlined. It would be nice if Ford spent their free time not making cars they don't have parts for doing something constructive like working on the ordering process. If its true they want customer orders to be the way of the future they need to perfect the system so the customer always knows exactly where in the process they are, updated daily at the very least.

On a side note I would also like webcams in the factory in Mexico so you can watch your vehicle move down the line when its time comes. That would be the best way to convince me I am not just a number. Of course if wishes were wings we would all be Pegasus's, so I will just keep waiting for news.

Whitenight

Badlands
First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport 2022 Maverick Lariat Deluxe
There are color changes for the 2022MY. Kodiak Brown and Rapid Red are no longer being offered. Hot Pepper Red, Velocity Blue Metallic, and Bronze Smoke Metallic are the new colors being offered.

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
There are color changes for the 2022MY. Kodiak Brown and Rapid Red are no longer being offered. Hot Pepper Red, Velocity Blue Metallic, and Bronze Smoke Metallic are the new colors being offered.
Yeah. I so wanted the Kodak and now it is gone….

MaxVelocity

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco
The vin is the part where things get a bit hazy around the edges. The vin tracker here on the site brings up a sport so that's a good thing, but then in the Customer name field it says Undefined. Further down the form says Primary status in order processing. Under that it has a window sticker code. Not useful as the tracker here lets you try to load the window sticker but it defaults to the sad message please check back later the window sticker has not yet been released for this vehicle.
Mine is the same...but I did in fact get a scheduling email from Ford and a message from my salesman. Might be worth checking with yours.

NapsterKnowHow

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape 2010 Limited
I'm surprised they haven't updated their website with the new 2022 model year packages and marketing.

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
I'm surprised they haven't updated their website with the new 2022 model year packages and marketing.
They probably don’t want any more orders since they are so far behind and they figure there are no cars on the lots to sell!:crackup:
Sponsored